UPLOADED

Preview1.png

WWE_2_K17_20170105124600.png

WWE_2_K17_20161206120338.png

Untitled_1.png

WWE2K17_20161119201257.png

165f7e.png

The Revival (2 Attires) Reuploaded :

Credit to PH_Guy and Apost Khan for Pocket logos and Back of the jacket logo and 2nd attire trunks and jacket

WWE2K17_20161023093555.jpg

WWE2K17_20161023093743.jpg

ROLLINS : UPLOADED :

Rollins_Done.png

Edited by RollingRocky300
  • Like 1

I tried the glitch and it doesn't work, some had posted it earlier but wanted to check for myself. I thought 2k had said we could add logos to the face and body of ingame superstars. I'll assume it was bad info from all the rumor whores. Anyway, Usos look good. Look forward to your creations this year as I had a bunch of yours from last year. 

I will be making a lot of attires this year

I have an idea on having the latest usos theme in 2K17 using the create a theme feature. It's a mix between enzo and cass and Naomi s theme songs listen to their new theme 

The most detailed attire of Bray Wyatt's on the planet (Not a simple pant and top) Preview:

NO MERCY !

Uploading tomorrow ...

WWE2K17_20161012214331.png

Awesome! Been looking for an updated Wyatt. Any chance of the black pants variation? Also I haven't checked out the CAS pants options. But is there no slimmer/skinny jeans type option again this year?

The most detailed attire of Bray Wyatt's on the planet (Not a simple pant and top) Preview:

NO MERCY !

Uploading tomorrow ...

WWE2K17_20161012214331.png

Awesome! Been looking for an updated Wyatt. Any chance of the black pants variation? Also I haven't checked out the CAS pants options. But is there no slimmer/skinny jeans type option again this year?

there is but i wouldn't suit him and would glitch

Black one is after this 

I have an idea on having the latest usos theme in 2K17 using the create a theme feature. It's a mix between enzo and cass and Naomi s theme songs listen to their new theme 

Where do I find the create a theme feature?  Is it on PS4?

Where do I find the create a theme feature?  Is it on PS4?

no i saw it on YouTube and here http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/64071-secret-featurespoilers/

It is a hidden feature 

Nice! Have you tried to put the red in his hair like in real life ? Test it out man I think it looks sick

i tried but kept failing 

I may do it with his black pants soon 

UPLOADED:

165f7e.png

I think those white pants on Wyatt look baadass! im reeaaally lookin forward to the black version too- im definitely downloading these for sure & cant wait to C what u can do with the scuffed up black pants- could ya please lemme know when their done?

UPLOADED:

165f7e.png

I think those white pants on Wyatt look baadass! im reeaaally lookin forward to the black version too- im definitely downloading these for sure & cant wait to C what u can do with the scuffed up black pants- could ya please lemme know when their done?

Yea.

Today there will be previews of the new attires of Wyatt , Revival and Reigns

Guyz i need to be a Silver to upload more stuff so please keep downloading.