ReLL7thirty

Cool man, I'll definitely check it out and drop you a like. I really appreciate the time you put in to showcase a CAW of mine. 

I'll repost this here so it won't get lost in the other page

2-3-17

Uploaded 2 Jeff Hardy slots (one Brother Nero, other late WWE run), planned face-paint slots too.
tags are RELL7THIRTY, JEFF HARDY, BROTHER NERO or EXTREME for regular Jeff Hardy. Hope you guys like it. 
Big thanks to NickBreaker for feedback/suggestions. Used photographs for logos.

Brother Nero: (2nd attire is for manager use to not make it logo-heavy)
5a3pqu.png
24ltobm.png

Jeff Hardy:
20f3sbl.png
2wodv9k.png

Still working on Ryback, Batista, couple others. 

• Like 6

Good lord man, that CM Punk! LOL just dl'd it. gonna go great with my videos since i have justin roberts announcing audio lol

4 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

that Jeff Hardy really came together. Good to have you back on the boards

damn stupid servers.....

Thanks NM-90, not sure. As soon as they're ready, basically.

Thanks Nick, Bhangra, Punk Fan (you're welcome lol), Jai. 

2/5/17

Uploaded Jeff Hardy/Brother Nero latest attire. Worn at TNA Open Fight Night on Feb 2nd, 2017. Hope you guys like it. Up for a limited time

vcqama.jpg
23mwl54.jpg
2ldylas.jpg

I also updated Batista. Entirely new face capture. Still not done morphing. Would love feedback -- better or worse than the previous one?
5l8ev7.jpg
2ivzqj7.jpg

Preview for Ryback as well. How's he look?
2mmzbs3.jpg
214t3zt.jpg

Thanks Skeleton. I updated him again. DGener he's back up temporarily. Nick, you're the man, thanks for posting the link to that showcase. That guy has a pretty cool collection he's made

Using a different image host since tinypic is acting up for me. 

Batista face update preview 2/9/17
image.jpg
image.jpg

This won't be his second attire, just made it to see how it looked.
image.jpg

Second attire and face preview for Batista with receding hairline and full beard
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ken Shamrock updated Creation a Suite and in-game previews
image.png
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Pain in the ass WIP for Raven. They don't have a hairstyle I like for him.. 
image.jpg

Feedback would be awesome.

There's just something about Batistas face that's throwing it off for me. I think it may be the mouth area, also in the first preview and the vest attire he didn't have the tats he has now. Were you planning on removing the current ones on that slot? Raven looks pretty good from what I can see of the face so far. He's a tough caw to capture. Shamrock is looking very good. I think he's the best of the current bunch you have going!

1 hour ago, lakerfan32 said:

There's just something about Batistas face that's throwing it off for me. I think it may be the mouth area, also in the first preview and the vest attire he didn't have the tats he has now. Were you planning on removing the current ones on that slot?

That's what happens when you follow someone else's topic on another board and don't pay attention...you get inaccurate.  ^_^  Maybe he should learn to stay in his own topics and not mimick/follow people on the XBoxOne side. 

You are right, in that specific look (with the wristbands, sunglasses, and watch), he didn't have the full tats, especially in the forearm areas.

49batista_480x480.jpg

But he did eventually have all the tats with the leather vest, just no watch and wristband....tisk tisk.

WWE-SUPER-STAR-BATISTA-BLACK-LEATHER-VES

Krox2v1.jpg

Just like he needs to fix the plain boots and the elbow pad logos on the red one, but who's counting...it's the least I can do for a rip off.

sd_769_photo_098-2189104.jpg

hqqn1s0s78lxsiz4rkkr.jpg

Lol you can't be serious Wolf. Get over yourself. I didn't know you owned the rights to a Batista CAW 

Think what you want, but I don't follow any topics. And I wouldn't mimick your work (or anyone's) buddy.

also, these are progress previews, so there's no need to mention that you see something "inaccurate" for a work in progress preview. If this is what you're about and have nothing to say about my CAW, other than come up with crazy nonsense, keep your thoughts to yourself. No need to come shit in my thread 

lakerfan, thanks for the feedback. I'll go back and mess with the lips. And like I said in the original post, the vest attire isn't his second attire or an attire I'm uploading. I've actually already erased it. I made it to see how it would look.

Edited by ReLL7thirty

10 minutes ago, ReLL7thirty said:

Lol you can't be serious Wolf. Get over yourself. I didn't know you owned the rights to a Batista CAW 

Think what you want, but I don't follow any topics. And I wouldn't mimick your work (or anyone's) buddy.

also, these are progress previews, so there's no need to mention that you see something "inaccurate" for a work in progress preview. If this is what you're about and have nothing to say about my CAW, other than come up with crazy nonsense, keep your thoughts to yourself. No need to come shit in my thread 

Oh, you definitely are...and doing it pathetically.  Face skin change...matches mine.  Now following the exact attires asked for in MY caws.ws topic too..Funny how that happens, but I'm quite sure anyone can verify those were the exact ones that were requested in my topic there.  Get over yourself...you're the one that whined about thinking Kung Fu and Bhangra "stole " from you on RVD.  Now you are following like you are trying to  get even (but on mine)... something you will regret...on Jeff Hardy.  Let's just say you don't have something on yours ours has.  Will be fun watching you try to rip that off soon, and it'll be obvious.  No other Jeff Hardy has it, but should.  ^_^  So look for when I say "coming to a RellThirty CAW soon".

Oh, btw, didn't you say you WANTED feedback....so I give it to you, with references that show you have an old school Batista logo on the elbow pads instead of the correct logo, that show you how each of those requested attires ACTUALLY look and you complain?? .I thought you guys said constructive feedback is helpful.  Guess you didn't want it?

Edited by WolfgangJT

Lol CAW drama

get worked up over CAWs, I have better things to do than to argue online over anything. 

But just so you know, I'm not in your threads or checking out your CAWs. I don't know how I would be able to get your face scan or exact pic according to you, and couldn't care less about what you're doing. Stop derailing my thread. This is my last reply to you.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ReLL7thirty said:

Lol CAW drama

get worked up over CAWs, I have better things to do than to argue online over anything. 

But just so you know, I'm not in your threads or checking out your CAWs. I don't know how I would be able to get your face scan or exact pic according to you, and couldn't care less about what you're doing. Stop derailing my thread. This is my last reply to you.

nice dodge...be careful of the wars you wage...my last warning to you (and your little friend over there who seems to have a beef with us, don't know why).

And I'm glad you think giving you proper references and showing how things aren't right at the moment is "derailing" the topic.  Heck, I even showed that there is a version where he had all the tats like you do....so that's actually helping your case.  Why don't you try fixing the things I mentioned and gave you pics of instead of arguing.  Maybe you should have paid attention while you were in my topics, though you were "never there" but have the exact attires mentioned by Malonik below (including the vest one you are just "trying out to see how it'd look"...sure...which you obviously didn't look at that posted reference too well...tats while having the wristband and watch....oops). 

True but would make him stand out like a S.O.B. which could be a Double Edged Sword but personally I'd love to see his current attire you made and his red shorts or 2012 Black Vest look he had before he lefthttp://mimg.ugo.com/201012/5/4/6/134645/cuts/49batista_480x480.jpg

Edited by WolfgangJT

Nice showcase.

Wolfgang, let the man do his thing in peace, he's never done anything to you ffs. No beef with Bman, I actually like him a lot, but you've really let yourself down recently. A man of your age should be past internet beefs.

Batista is getting there, as noted, face is slightly off atm but will get there, eyes need work I think. Shamrock is a good start, tough guy to really nail. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

Nice showcase.

Wolfgang, let the man do his thing in peace, he's never done anything to you ffs. No beef with Bman, I actually like him a lot, but you've really let yourself down recently. A man of your age should be past internet beefs.

Batista is getting there, as noted, face is slightly off atm but will get there, eyes need work I think. Shamrock is a good start, tough guy to really nail. 

taking ideas for face re-do's from someone else's topic following their update and not crediting is doing something....It's not the first time he's been asked to credit for ideas (or use of RVD attires) in this topic.

Thanks, Nick! Definetly another cool showcase put together. If the author is a member or reading this, thank you so much :) I really appreciate that. Shamrock is no doubt tough. But he looks better in game honestly. Kind of happy with the body morph 

Jeff Hardy 2 face paint attires uploaded. WWE 2010 (I believe) Extreme rules vs Undertaker and a TNA attire. Hope you guys like it.

Tags RELL7THIRTY, JEFF HARDY, FACE PAINT

image.png
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

trying to figure a better beard solution for Ryback, I'll preview him when I figure that out. With Batista still trying to nail his likeness and will probably have a 2013 return slot and an evolution 2014 slot when I'm ready to upload. Raven still early in development. 

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:33 AM, ReLL7thirty said:

Lol CAW drama

i wasn't gonna say anything but since you never respond to my posts anyway. your rey could use some work too in multiple areas. first off if you're gonna create a current rey, his name isn't rey jr. that was only used in wcw not wwe. and he never had pyro going off every 5 seconds as he made his way to the ring.

you want constructive criticism but when you get it you get mad.  I doubt wolfgang needed any help from me but it's not fair for you to sit uip and call it caw drama when he's trying to help you. some people. it's just a game calm down. make improvements.  Honestly the only great caw i've seen is the punk caw and that's pretty much it. everything else either seems over exaggerated or poorly executed. just my 15 cents

1 hour ago, Jai said:

i wasn't gonna say anything but since you never respond to my posts anyway. your rey could use some work too in multiple areas. first off if you're gonna create a current rey, his name isn't rey jr. that was only used in wcw not wwe. and he never had pyro going off every 5 seconds as he made his way to the ring.

you want constructive criticism but when you get it you get mad.  I doubt wolfgang needed any help from me but it's not fair for you to sit uip and call it caw drama when he's trying to help you. some people. it's just a game calm down. make improvements.  Honestly the only great caw i've seen is the punk caw and that's pretty much it. everything else either seems over exaggerated or poorly executed. just my 15 cents

Hey Jai. If I ever didn't reply to one of your posts it definitely wasn't intentional and I apologize. 

As for criticism, it's all I ask for. I've never once rejected criticism here or gotten mad, that's just silly. If you read the original posts I'm replying to (the one you quoted) wasn't criticism at all. I shouldn't have to explain any further. If you really believe he's trying to help me, I don't know what to tell you. 

For Rey, what name should I have chosen? 

Entrance videos I watched (from previous games and live) he definitely had stage pyro. I don't have the freedom of customization of make it exact, and I apologize for that. 

I never rush my CAWs and sometimes improvise when accuracy isn't achievable. I'm only trying to get better, so I'll keep trying to impress you in the future. Thanks for the feedback, honestly.

1 hour ago, ReLL7thirty said:

Hey Jai. If I ever didn't reply to one of your posts it definitely wasn't intentional and I apologize. 

As for criticism, it's all I ask for. I've never once rejected criticism here or gotten mad, that's just silly. If you read the original posts I'm replying to (the one you quoted) wasn't criticism at all. I shouldn't have to explain any further. If you really believe he's trying to help me, I don't know what to tell you. 

For Rey, what name should I have chosen? 

Entrance videos I watched (from previous games and live) he definitely had stage pyro. I don't have the freedom of customization of make it exact, and I apologize for that. 

I never rush my CAWs and sometimes improvise when accuracy isn't achievable. I'm only trying to get better, so I'll keep trying to impress you in the future. Thanks for the feedback, honestly.

If you think I'm not trying to help you, you're dumber than I anticipated.  I could have just left you to go look up the references you didn't the first time (there's a huge difference between a Batista logo from 6 years ago and a small McDavid logo...and you missed it).  There's also a difference between plain red boots and boots that have a near spiderweb/ant tunnel pattern....but you'd know if you'd look up Air Jordan XX8's.  That's what those are. 

Air-Jordan-XX8-RED-ELEPHANT-10.jpg

Beyond that, don't rip ideas from someone and you don't have to worry about what they say to you.  I'm not the one who complained to several people thinking the same two this is happening with somehow "got hold of my RVD face skin" , when the FACT is you sent Bhangra the smaller mirrored reference shot with the f'd up mouth YOURSELF!!!   You fed it to him when he asked you about it because he liked the cheek idea...that's not him taking squat without asking you, and you sure didn't HAVE to give it to him, but you DID!!

Did you think I didn't have that shot? 

rvdsting.jpg

Well, eggttt...you're wrong.  BTW, all Bhangra used was the idea for more rouge cheeks as a slap on over top what we already had in version 1.  No one "took" your face skin like you've been saying to people, and neither did Kung Fu either.  Care to come clean on your accusations and the real reason you'd be ripping ideas off (me specifically, though your issue is on Bhangra's 2.0 CAW remake, not me who was retired still), or are you just going to run like a bitch again?   All I did on that remake was smooth out the slap on, that was built from that shot above, thank you very much. You started the issue, you can end it.

Now go fix your incorrect Batista, so you quit looking dumb trying to compete with me with inaccuracies all over the place that I am correct in every way about when I gave you shots to help you...while calling a spade a spade.

Edited by WolfgangJT