ReLL7thirty

Thanks dBo, Nick. Trip, don't kill anyone lol

Working on a few new CAWs. Here are some early previews. Feedback is welcome

Batista
1z4iqzl.jpg
2kolub.png
Obviously still early, not done morphing and gotta re-edit the tattoos. Let me know if you guys like it. Here's an in-game shot of him celebrating an AI vs AI win over my next CAW preview.
10n52t3.jpg

Ryback
311mhzq.png
sc9oxz.png

Super early in development lol. But I've made two attires for him, previewing just one for now.

Rey Mysterio
fa8kn4.png
Hopefully people will like the Flash attire for my second slot.

Like I said, let me know what you guys think. Feedback helps a lot.

• Like 2

Batista
1z4iqzl.jpg
2kolub.png
Obviously still early, not done morphing and gotta re-edit the tattoos. Let me know if you guys like it. Here's an in-game shot of him celebrating an AI vs AI win over my next CAW preview.
10n52t3.jpg

Ryback
311mhzq.png
sc9oxz.png

Super early in development lol. But I've made two attires for him, previewing just one for now.

Rey Mysterio
fa8kn4.png

Can we expect a current Rey Mysterio?

great start on these mate 

some suggestions - Rey looks the best atm. I'd add some shine to his skin and make it a bit darker too. You should make his head bigger too.Current or Terminator attire would be sick.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=rey+mysterio+terminator&safe=strict&rlz=1C1CHZL_enGB727GB727&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=638&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJk6fS8eTRAhUlBMAKHbSCBjIQ_AUIBigB

this guy must have textures from 2k16 - might be worth sending him a message.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/472668-rey-mysterio-terminator-version-day-of-the-dead/

Batista looks really good. He needs some hair though - I don't care for him so not too keen to look for suggestions but he looks a bit smirky. 

Ryback has lots of potential but his head is a weird shape generally and tough to nail 

Thanks Nick!

Thanks Raven, but I already had those exact textures (RaieE86's), I appreciate it though bro.

taking names, let me know if you want me to temporarily reup DIY for you.

Just finished making and uploading Rey Mysterio Jr wearing his "Terminator" attire. It only has that one attire because I didn't want to overdo it with the logo count. I'm really happy the way this came out, looks awesome in-game. Hope you guys like it.

Tags are RELL7THIRTY, REY MYSTERIO, TERMINATOR

Credit to RaieE86 for the 2K15 PC texture base (from his old topic) which I used for Rey's tattoos. The rest of the logos I made from photos. My other Rey Mysterio slots will be uploaded soon too. Also credit to NickBreaker for persuading me to make this terminator attire.

Here are some previews

wtbpt0.png
28gw2v8.jpg

In-Game previews

2ik6pg7.jpg
2hmiuf8.jpg
2zi9bwj.jpg
264idqq.jpg

Preview of another Work In Progress, Jeff Hardy. Still early. Feedback would be awesome guys.
Still working on Ryback, Batista, and a couple of others. Like I said, more Rey Mysterio Jr attires coming soon. 

Edited by ReLL7thirty
  • Like 3

On the new Rey attire, how many of the logos are 512? I'd love to have this but I can't download much more that have the 512 logos with the way 2k has done the logo limit. Looks great btw!

• Like 1

Thanks GGod, glad you like it! I might upload another slot but might not have time to make previews until later, so keep on a look out. Might upload the flash slot first unless you guys want the WWE '13 slot instead (black and green)

On the new Rey attire, how many of the logos are 512? I'd love to have this but I can't download much more that have the 512 logos with the way 2k has done the logo limit. Looks great btw!

the terminator Rey doesn't have any 512 logos. All are 256, except the face photo but I doubt that factors in. I've been avoiding 512 logos ever since I found out about that dumb bug. I would prefer the crisper logos but let's see if 2K ever gets rid of the silly 1,000 logo limit, or at least makes it 5,000 lol

hopefully you can download it pal, I'm really happy with it.

HOLY SHIT 

That Rey came out amazing - gonna be getting that for sure.

Love what you've done with Jeff too - best I've seen. The hair came out looking great too. Great work here Rell

• Like 2

Got ReyRey... It's really great. Looking forward to the other attires.

Just a question about the in-game. Does the 619 working normal to you? 'Cause after the Hurricanrana to the ropes, nothing happens. Do we have to use 2 finishers to fully execute it or already have the opp. on the ropes?

• Like 1

Rey is beastly. Excellent job. Are you going to upload his WWE version as well or have you scrapped it since you made the Terminator attire? Also can't wait for Jeff. All of the ones on PS4 are pretty terrible if I'm being honest.

• Like 1

Thanks LakerFan, Raven (don't delete yours bro lol), Brian, EX, RealCmPunk (not scrapped, look below), and Nick (getting a "holy shit" out of you is awesome lol) ! I appreciate the comments and love the fact you guys like them. 

HotavioH, I'm not sure what you mean. When performing the 619 you have to let the full animation play its course. I've not run into any bugs with it. It's pretty hard landing the top rope finisher though if you're too close. Glad you like it and downloaded it pal :)

dBo, I believe Sydal has 0 512 logos. They should all be 256.

Second Rey Mysterio uploaded. Both attires previewed below. His WWE '13 (Added shirt and sleeve logos) attire included. Hope you guys like it.

Again, credit to RaieE for the tattoos base texture. All the other logos and face photo capture are from photographs online which I later edited. 

Tags are RELL7THIRTY, REY MYSTERIO, CRUISERWEIGHT

Face close ups and attire previews:
a4og7t.png
amwoxk.png

In-game screenshots:
2ut00ow.jpg
2j512zn.jpg
1gsz29.jpg

I also made some changes and updated my Work In Progress Jeff Hardy. Pretty happy so far. Feedback, as always, is welcome.

10e4s61.png
jk95pi.png

Made minor updates to Ryback and Batista but not worth previews yet. I still have another Rey Mysterio slot (the flash attire) being finished too. 

• Like 2

Sure I'll upload him right now. 

FYI, HotavioH, I just checked again and it looks like the new update messed up the 619... Friggin amazing. Now he doesn't finish the move.. Wtf 

Batista
1z4iqzl.jpg
2kolub.png
10n52t3.jpg

Ryback
311mhzq.png
sc9oxz.png

Rey Mysterio
fa8kn4.png

Wow! great work these are definitely the best there is... when will Batista and Ryback be uploaded ??

Rell I saw you reupped gargano with the recent attire... just downloaded him, would you mind reupping ciampa too, at least temporarily...? wanted to grab him too while I got the chance

Edited by LoadWarrior

TakingNames, LoadWarrior, DIY is back up for the time being. Thanks NM90, I'm still working on those, no time table.

2-3-17

Uploaded 2 Jeff Hardy slots (one Brother Nero, other late WWE run), planned face-paint slots too.
tags are RELL7THIRTY, JEFF HARDY, BROTHER NERO or EXTREME for regular Jeff Hardy. Hope you guys like it. 
Big thanks to NickBreaker for feedback/suggestions. Used photographs for logos.

Brother Nero: (2nd attire is for manager use to not make it logo-heavy)
5a3pqu.png
24ltobm.png

Jeff Hardy:
20f3sbl.png
2wodv9k.png

Still working on Ryback, Batista, couple others. 

forum is is all different lol

Edited by ReLL7thirty