ReLL7thirty

Thanks Negan. NickBreaker made an amazing Rhyno. I recommend you check it out. Rhyno just replaces logos, his look is usually the same. So if you can get your hands on his latest logos, swapping them out in Nick's CAW would be ideal for you. Again, thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate it

DBMcGee, thanks pal. Like I said above, I truly appreciate it your kind words.

#DIY new attire previews which were uploaded a couple of days ago. Unfortunately for some of you, they both have DLC. 

C-gJXUwUQAE-Sd7.jpg
C-gJXtxUIAARk41.jpg
C-gJX2vVYAELBjD.jpg
C-gJX4OVwAALi0C.jpg

Kind of a dickish move for me but here's a showcase for an RVD attire which I won't be uploading do to logo thieves in the community. Took me forever to take like 60 screenshots of the singlet (RVD vs Jericho 7/15/2013 for those interested) in every available angle in a 15 minute video with OK quality. Then to choose out of the 60, edit them so the colors match and the image is sharp, and place them so they are accurate. So yeah, I even watermarked the previews. I'm showcasing it because I love the attire and wasn't able to make it until today.

C-gFw00UAAEZRig.jpg

Was working on a Jinder Mahal but I can't find the logo on the back of his trunks and wasn't too happy with it. Here's a preview of what he looks like lol

1585amv.jpg
o89t9x.jpg

Credit Defract for his 2 side hair textures I used on the first 3 CAWs. Credit Crow for linking me to the original #DIY attire months ago. Also credit to BernieLomax for the some of the logos on the RVD attires I uploaded the other day.

Edited by ReLL7thirty
  • Like 1

Went back and tweaked Johnny Gargano. A couple of people pointed out its flaws and I decided to give it another go. Hopefully you guys agree that it's better than my previous go. Like most CAWs, this looks better in game. I uploaded 2 versions on my alternate account. One with DLC moves and one without DLC. Tag is RELL7THIRTY

suggestions? 

C-p9v2zUQAEP4aK.jpg
C-p9v2xUwAAtgyL.jpg

(Made the top of his head as low as possible, he's got a whole lot of forehead but really nothing I could do)

EDIT  added some hair texture. Does it look better?

C-qaImIUQAAKZ-k.jpg

C-qaI_gUMAIJ2JM.jpg

Also updated Roderick Strong. Especially now during the push they're giving him.

C-qIvtlVYAQ7NzO.jpg
C-qIvtUVoAUhQdO.jpg
C-qIvtfUMAA1Vp1.jpg
C-qIvtZUIAACxMe.jpg
2a91p5l.jpg

CREDIT to BernieLomax for the RS base logos on the trunks and jacket, I recolored them. Credit to PH_Guy for his edited jacket sleeves, and possibly a forehead hairline texture--I'll double check later. I made the Strong, and the lightning vector design on the side logos. Credit Defract/NickBreaker for a hair texture from their amazing Chris Sabin which I used for the loose hairs you see on my Roddy. Hopefully I'm not forgetting anyone.

I uploaded his tron logo (seen in the preview image of his entrance) to CC too. You can find it with the search tag RELL7THIRTY and add it to his entrance by creating a video in game.

Jinder Mahal update. Made adjustments suggested by Radical D*ckhead and more of my own. 

C-qOzliVoAAwvlE.jpg
C-qOzllUAAAP3-0.jpg

Credit to ItalianoFBI for the reference to his logos and PH_Guy for sending me the logos he made and allowing me to use them for my CAW.

Edited by ReLL7thirty
  • Like 2

Really nice Roddy Strong.  Been using Defract's for a few months, and we all know his work is epic, but I just never felt like the face matched up quite right on that particular CAW.  DL'd yours last night, and I think I'm gonna use that one going forward.  Nice touch on the Titantron logo as well.

Thanks Ohm! He's up on CC 

DBM, yeah that's why I made his entrance the way it is so that if you have his entrance logo, it looks cool behind him as he walks down the ramp lol

Domo, yeah I took him down to upload other CAWs. I'll try to upload him later, just gotta figure out who I would delete. He has DLC btw, and I have absolutely no idea what it could be. It's the main reason I actually took it down in the first place. Sorry about that but thank you for your interest in him. 

Decided to challenge myself a little and made an existing wrestler on the roster, Roman Reigns. I found a great HQ photo of him and made a quick face texture. There were only 2 hair selections I liked. I wound up choosing this one. I made his attire from Payback vs Braun Strowman. Hope you guys like it, or maybe have suggestions to make it better. I uploaded him on my alternate account, search tag RELL7THIRTY

C-0jww1VoAAOjzg.jpg
C-0jxUsUQAAAeNl.jpg

In no way implying my CAW looks better than the in game model, or that the in game model looks bad.

Jinder Mahal uploaded yesterday. Tag is my username. Pardon the entrance and moveset if it's not accurate. I hope his signatures and finishers are liked. If not, please feel free to edit them.

C-0eHQEUQAA_Gsf.jpg
C-0eHdaUwAA4S3F.jpg

Looks better in game.

Once again, credit to PH_Guy for sending me some of the logos and allowing me to use them. Credit to Italiano FBI for the reference to the new logos. Credit to whoever's veins texture I'm using (please respond if you're reading this), I downloaded an awesome looking Mahal to measure him up and wound up loving the veins texture. Credit to Defract on his side hair texture, I edited the opacity and cropped it in the group logo editor and used the textures on Jinder's hairline.

I absolutely loved this IronMan attire RVD wore while in TNA. I'm proud of how this one came out honestly. Credit for all logos on his singlets go to me (for editing and cropping the crap out of them), and to the artist who spray painted them and had the awesome decency to take HD photos of it from every angle. 

C-0enstVoAA3k_R.jpg

Here's a video showcase by iSimply Game on YouTube. The guy makes showcase videos on both PS4 and XB1, I suggest you check him out if you haven't already. Your CAW might be there :)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OvlCpPAXUCc

Unfortunately for those interested, this is just another attire (the one in the video above is still up) I'm showcasing and won't be uploading due to the logo thieves on CC. Worked too hard on these (not just the logo creation, but the logo placement which is just as important) for some scumbag to just import my attire onto their CAW and upload it on CC without a problem. It's happened to me several times and even after reporting them more than a dozen times, 2K does nothing about it. Hopefully they fix the next year. Again, sorry.

I also uploaded the Hardyz attires Sunday night/Monday morning on CC.

C-0yNpIUIAABEkm.jpg
C-0yNxoVYAEYhHo.jpg

For a better look, you can see them in action in an awesomely edited video by SmackTalks on YouTube. 

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YoAPLuTgQzQ

I also messed around and started this..

206obab.jpg

Edit: no idea why the YouTube videos aren't embedding :(

Edited by ReLL7thirty
  • Like 2

Great start on Tozawa, maybe this could be of some use.

jtuop0.jpg

From his Twitter, this looks to be the back of the same attire
alszmp.jpg

Edited by ItalianoFBI
  • Like 1

Thanks Italiano, glad you knew it was him without me having to mention his name.

Decided to try Jeff Hardy with a more recent face photo. This is still a work in progress. Am I headed in the right direction? Better or worse than my currently uploaded Jeff?

C_KRM9ZVoAEg7Hh.jpg

C_KRM9dVYAELOmt.jpg

feedback/suggestions needed.

Edited by ReLL7thirty

Thanks BMan. I can edit out the "chubbiness" by morphing. What I'm really asking is if the face texture is better. This is still a WIP and I didn't have time to fully morph him so I just took a straight on screenshot. 

The face photo is from his WWE return, making it current as opposed to the one I made of him with a photo from years ago. 

So I ask again, in your opinion BMan, does this new preview of a different face texture have the potential to look better than my currently uploaded Jeff?  Or should I just scrap it? IMO this one is cleaner and I don't have to use textures to cover up spots that are too bright or dark to blend it in. Plus the skin tone is better. 

I'm already working on making RVD better. Thanks for the feedback. 

Edit: 

didnt see the other replies

Thanks NGP, ByeBye. So I'll keep working on it :) 

PS can't wait for your new Hogan. Hopefully you'll make him with one attire slot as I'm (and any heavy CAW downloader at this point) truly overloaded on the logos lol

Edited by ReLL7thirty

Update:

Did some morphing, added a bunch of facial textures.

Part of my process:

I overlayed my CAW face over a photo of Jeff Hardy's face and kept morphing until everything lined up. 

Changes:

Eye spacing, nose, nostril, bridge width and height, mouth height and width, jawline from all angles, ear length, forehead spacing, cranium were all morphed to match the photograph as close as possible while overlaying the screenshots after I made changes. 

A lot of trial and error but it's effective. I did the same thing with a side profile photograph. 

C_NuR3uVwAAtExN.jpg
C_NuR3pU0AEU9s_.jpg

Any suggestions/feedback? 

Working on a second attire before I plan on uploading it. Should I make his Blue, Purple or his manager attire to go along with the Wrestlmania return?

I've not posted in a while since I've literally not had the game on in months, but I wanted to drop in to say congratulations to Rell on all the hard work on this game.

There are many established creators on this site, but it's always refreshing to see a relative newcomer come in and really grow and evolve in talent and credibility in the course of one game cycle.

As an established creator I know how hard it is to all all your own textures, movesets and morphing (confession, I definitely don't!), which is why guys like Defract and RaieE deserve so much praise. For a newcomer to take on all of that, make mistakes along the way, and keep on trucking, despite abuse from some on the boards, is truly commendable.

I probably won't be back on the CAW scene until 2k18 comes out, but I know the PS4 section is in good hands if there are new creators like Rell coming through and picking up all the elements that make a great creator so quickly.

Thumbs up!

Image result for wrestler thumbs up

Edited by NickBreaker
  • Like 3

True to an extent Nick at least he has not run away or stopped sharing caws like others due to negative comments

@Rell on Jeff it has potential but not sure if you have time maybe on  different slot just restart the morph with the new texture as face photo. I feel that will improve it in a new direction and you will get a similar morph than to Crow or Raiee as we all know the texture source by now. Unless you aiming for different direction. See if I updated Jeff with the said texture I could get similar results to Raiee but I moved on plus still fine with the Jeff. Anyway every texture gives different results morph so trying the texture from.scratch will male the morph match to the texture better 

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

Think I gotta agree with Bhangra...the eye area to me looks better with the newer one, but the cheeks kind of have too much of a pudgy look to them (whereas Jeff's are rather boney/sunk in)...think it's a combination in morph and texture, but actually more on the texture side.  I'd see what you can do in that area...you had it more on your last version, so aim to do the same on the new IMO.

Edited by WolfgangJT

5 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

I've not posted in a while since I've literally not had the game on in months, but I wanted to drop in to say congratulations to Rell on all the hard work on this game.

There are many established creators on this site, but it's always refreshing to see a relative newcomer come in and really grow and evolve in talent and credibility in the course of one game cycle.

As an established creator I know how hard it is to all all your own textures, movesets and morphing (confession, I definitely don't!), which is why guys like Defract and RaieE deserve so much praise. For a newcomer to take on all of that, make mistakes along the way, and keep on trucking, despite abuse from some on the boards, is truly commendable.

I probably won't be back on the CAW scene until 2k18 comes out, but I know the PS4 section is in good hands if there are new creators like Rell coming through and picking up all the elements that make a great creator so quickly.

Thumbs up!

Image result for wrestler thumbs up

Thanks Nick! I really appreciate that, brother. I'm still a noob but little by little I'm finding little tricks here and there through trial and error. As an artist I always try to find ways to improve my creation. Little by little, as I start getting more feedback I hope to get better down the line (Just like now with Jeff, he was too chubby and I went back and edited him) and become more well known around here. I'm no where near as good as you or guys like Wolfie, but your creations inspire me to get better at this. 

It's a loss for the community that they won't be getting more NickBreaker DLC for this game, but I'm already excited to know you'll be back for next year's edition. Hopefully with more added features you can master and take advantage of. 

C_UEM-OU0AAbaPx.jpg
C_UEM-UUMAEdACw.jpg
C_UEM-PUMAAZhmp.jpg

Had to reupload him without an assigned manager in Edit Superstar. Some users reported not being able to select him when trying to use a manager because of some weird bug. If you have a manager set to a caw and upload that caw, whenever someone downloads your caw without that manager, it causes the game to back out from the character selection when trying to choose a manager. Just an FYI for other creators.

Thanks for the feedback Bman, Woflie. I was focused on other parts of the face and didn't notice how chubby he looked. What's funny is that he only looks "chubby" after exiting the Face editor whereas there it looked fine. Made a bunch of minor but important changes to accommodate the new jaw and cheek settings. Maybe later down the line I will remake the face texture and give it another shot. For now this is what I'm rolling with. Hopefully it's a step in the right direction 

once again, thank you Nick!  You're awesome 

• Like 1

Matt Sydal
Matt Sydal with his debut Impact attire (requested through PSN) uploaded on PS4 CC. Made a couple of minor but needed updates to his face morphing. Second attire is the same but with the military olive color on his jacket. I would've made a second one but he's only worn one attire in Impact that I know of. I still have my NJPW version up, and he has two attires from that promotion on that CAW.

C_tD6hNV0AAIFEs.jpg

Credit: 
Crow for PMing me feedback and suggesting I use a different face texture a while back when I first posted the newer version. 
Defract for his Chris Sabin hair textures. Added it in this update on both sides of his head. All other logos either hand drawn or edited photos from google image searches/YouTube screenshots by me. 

Very fun to play with, awesome move-set I made by watching his top moves videos on YouTube and picking my favorites and more recent ones. Hopefully you guys like the updated attire and add him to your universe. He's definitely somebody I look forward to creating in 2K18, hopefully improved by then. 

Bobby Lashley
I added some face textures and a little morphing to my Bobby Lashley. It's not uploaded as unfortunately I have no room in the limited 20 slots you're allowed at Diamond rank (they need to add more ranks that at least go up to 30) and I'm reluctant to delete the ones I have up at the moment. I also hand drew his arm tattoo so it could look more defined, the screenshot version I had before wasn't up to par for me.

28hopdk.png

I'll post if I upload, but this could probably use feedback/suggestions. 

Jinder Mahal
Here's a screenshot preview of Jinder Mahal with a better hairstyle option. I'm not going to reupload it for one change, you guys can easily do the same. Just use the same hair color of the original hairstyle I had. Credit to iSimply Game for using it on my CAW thus triggering me to make the change, too. Also credits for the CAW itself are a couple of posts above.

29eswuu.jpg

And here's a showcase video by iSimply Game on YouTube featuring my Mahal (with new hairstyle) and PH_Guys Singh brothers.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=IkWExP7kpAM

Jeff Hardy
Here's another showcase by iSimply Game of my Jeff Hardy wearing his ringside attire. I've since made that attire the second slot to his Payback attire, up on CC.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1GpzjudDWNo

iSimply Game on YouTube (just search his name or check the links above) has a ton of great showcases. Check it out and you might just spot your CAW being showcased. 

My older version of Jeff is currently used by popular youtubers Chris Denker & Elemental Games in their universe modes. Just feels awesome as a creator seeing people use your creations and uploading videos for their fans. It helps me keep going and creating even this late, when probably half the people who bought the game already dropped it. I'm new to the CAW scene so it really feels good when I see stuff like this. Hopefully, over time I'll gain some recognition, which will only push me to try and always improve. 

And I apologize if constantly updating my CAWs annoys anyone, but I'm extremely critical of my own work and always see a way to make it better.. Even if at the time I think it's "finished". But I'm also grateful for anyone who appreciates the fact that I won't settle for something I'm not happy with. 

Back to the 20 slot upload limit. I currently can't upload Bobby Lashley, Daniel Bryan '14, Dean Ambrose younger version, D'Lo Brown, Dean Malenko, Jeff Hardy '09, Matt Hardy '09, Mike Tyson, Owen Hart, Rey Mysterio younger version, 2 Rybacks, Sabu & Syxx.. And like 12 alternate attires I made. I managed to send #DIY to my alternate account ReUploadable without someone else downloading them, but unless there's a better way of sending your CAW to yourself I just can't start from scratch on the CAWs I mentioned above. 2K should add more ranks in their next WWE game because that's just too many CAWs I made basically for nothing because they're not being shared. 

Holy shit, this post is long, my bad lol

Hey Domo. Yeah, he's still uploaded on CC. Either search the tag RELL7THIRTY or upon opening Downloads, you'll see my old RVD on the top downloads page #3 as I type this, click into it and check content by creator. You'll see my Chavo and other CAWs there. 

Preview for you
nfr6s8.jpg
mjb7ft.jpg

Edited by ReLL7thirty
  • Like 2