ReLL7thirty

I think it's good now. I downloaded them myself with no crash. 

Heres someone one else besides RVD 

JJ Johnny Gargano uploaded. Includes moveset, entrance with entrance video similar to what I watched when he made an entrance in NXT. 

2 attires that are the same but different hairstyles. 

WO4p78W.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/OCFTdvo.jpg

That's Crow's TJ Perkins btw, he made me tap out in the middle of the ring lol.

i also uploaded a new RVD Attire (April 2014)

35hgrck.jpg

Where do i find this attire i have a few of my own rvd attires but im missing this one to finalize his late wwe attire....i already have two old wwe two old ecw and now i just need this one 

RVD update - looked at a bunch of reference pics and homeboy has a weird skull shape lol. Starts wide then narrows out at the top

11qk2vo.jpg
2dtujp1.jpg
5y7m2b.jpg
kcy0hx.jpg
23r0in6.jpg

Almost close or am I there? (Just a preview until you guys are happy with it)

Chavo preview with attire (haven't really body morphed either)

2rdb7fl.jpg
29g1ovc.jpg

Credit to SMK and Nickbreaker for some of the logo texture you see here. And again to Nick for BTS assistance

Edited by ReLL7thirty

Lol - he's up for grabs now, to test him out in the open.

2 new RVDs with 4 awesome attire uploaded (Blue Dragon/Smoking Skulls and TNA cheetah print/TNA grey one I posted the other day)

Tags are RELL7THIRTY RVD TNA

I think you guys are going to like this one. Try him in game then get back to me please. Let me know if this should be the final build. Thanks 

Cred to SMK for some of the logos I used in the cheetah print, and also to NickBreaker for his BTS involvement.
Cred to Bhangra, I used his RVD's body morph. It really helped make this creation look like an in-game model. Check it out guys

Nice start on Chavo...I'd suggest narrowing the cranium and widening the eyes some though.  As for RVD...pretty fucking perfect!!  My only observation is the head looks a little 'shiny' compared to the body.  If you can amend this then hats off 10/10, superb work man...keep it up :)

• Like 1

A screenshot showcase of every RVD attire I've done so far
2qizosm.png
2h7qhw3.png
21jbqyh.png
293jamp.png

Johnny Gargano (possibly final, up to you guys) is up. Tags are RELL7THIRTY, JOHNNY GARGANO, NXT
33u35p5.jpg

took down my latest RVD to upload Gargano

as far as RVD goes I'd love the combo of ECW ONS and the WHT/RED kamikaze one - absolute classics. Do they still have that dumb thing where you need a certain amount of downloads to upload more stuff?

Chavo Guerrero - is it ready for upload, guys? Comes with this new attire and the original I posted
IDmVkfg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IDmVkfg.jpg

ReUPloaded Johnny Gargano, had to redo his wrist straps, the color kept disappearing. Also added a zipper texture to his vest and covered up the white lines
ylMxoE5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ylMxoE5.jpg

(Tinypic not working for me right now)

click the the link for the pic cuz tinypic isn't working. 

My my latest and best RVD is up right now with 2 awesome attire

oh and Nick I'll make a slot with those two attire just for you bro once you're ready

Edited by ReLL7thirty

Tags: my username, wrestler name

Haven't really updated this topic. Chavo is up, Gargano is up, 2 new RVDs up (one has TNA ironman singlet) 

RaieE's Ciampa just kicked my ass (the rest are my CAWs)
2q21qqe.jpg

Just uploaded this RVD with TNA Ironman and another TNA singlet. Really happy with how it came out and looks in game. It'll be up for a limited time because I want to upload more but need to delete. 

That Gargano you see on screen is up for grabs too. 2 attire, reuploaded with relaxed eyebrows and better profile pose. 

Edit:
Just made this old school singlet 
2v96o1d.jpg

PS
Does anyone have a straight photo picture of AJ Styles TNA run (no facial hair). I want to try to make him but every photo on google isn't good enough

Edited by ReLL7thirty

amsghf.jpg

A new classic RVD attire I just put together. Cred to the creator of the original texture, just don't know who it is.

I'll upload it along with another attire. It'll be random unless any of you guys want any specific ones out of the ones I already made. (Still searching for a good tiger stripe one) 

The damned download counter is back at 20, making things much more frustrating lol

in the meantime, I'm trying to complete some unfinished projects. Fixing Matt Sydal right now, not really happy with his face. I guess I'll try to find some AJ Styles no beard pictures to try and compile a texture for him.

again, feedback or suggestion is welcome.

Super early preview of Hulk Hogan and Bobby Lashley

29c80lx.png
x5s855.png

Body morph, face morph, attire all incomplete. Just a preview

my latest RVD with attires is up also

best Lashley face I've seen. needs work tho.

Damn I'm having a hard time choosing rvd's lol, might have like 10 rvd's on my game this year lol...Dreamer preview looks good so far, since There's a few ecw dreamers up an attire suggestion would maybe be his most recent ones he wore on raw this year... He had the pants that had red dots, and also the yellow dot ones... Don't think anyone's made either of those 

Edited by LoadWarrior