ReLL7thirty

Incredible work. Glad the "Ghost Rider" one made the cut.

**I'm happy they made it possible for us to copy attire from one caw to another so we can pick which two we want.

I have yet to get that feature to work. Every time I do the logos never transfer with the attire. Have you actually had luck with this working? I'd like to choose the singlets I want as well. 

Yes I have. I copied one guy's Owen Hart attire to the second slot of the Owen caw I use. Worked just fine for me. Even copied his hair. I even did it with an in game character. 

Guess it's hit or miss. I've heard some people having no issues with it and some not getting it to work either. I guess I drew the short straw on that shit for now. Hopefully the patch will solve this among many other issues. 

Sorry to hear that. You might have had auto backup on, check it out. Might not have lost much data. 

How many logos did it say it has? I just downloaded my latest one (I got hit with the corrupted save trying to download RaiEE's Roode) so I had to download my own CAW, the latest one with the blue attire. The game told me it only has 6 logos.. So I don't understand what's going on. I literally used 5 logos for the singlet, and 1 for his boots. There should be no logo overload. This bug is the worst.

Hey men, ¿Could u give me the logos used on Sydal? Im on Xbox one and i want to create him for our comunnity, thanks :)

gonna PM them to you

Sorry to hear that. You might have had auto backup on, check it out. Might not have lost much data. 

How many logos did it say it has? I just downloaded my latest one (I got hit with the corrupted save trying to download RaiEE's Roode) so I had to download my own CAW, the latest one with the blue attire. The game told me it only has 6 logos.. So I don't understand what's going on. I literally used 5 logos for the singlet, and 1 for his boots. There should be no logo overload. This bug is the worst.

Hey men, ¿Could u give me the logos used on Sydal? Im on Xbox one and i want to create him for our comunnity, thanks :)

gonna PM them to you

Alright, ill wait :)

Made 7 singlets so far for RVD

15cylaf.jpg

Im REALLY diggin how that singlet to the far right came out & i like that center singlet alot too- nice work man! Also looks like u fixed the mouth area on RVD himself from when this picture i quoted was posted- i like it.. Once that Patch drops ill definitely give em a download

fciujn.jpg

r02e7t.jpg

Wow yeah man 👆 this is a top notch RVD! U DEFINITELY got em down now! 👍👍 looks awesome!

Edited by bbrittain84
  • Like 1

Thanks so much bro, really appreciate that :)

Recreated the one I lost again, new attire too :) one of my favorites 

5cj6vr.jpg

30j5vgh.jpg

He was half way through a blink lol

Edited by ReLL7thirty

Tommy Dreamer preview (WIP) feedback is more than welcome :)
13zw5u.jpg
2rm1ov9.jpg
k2bs5t.jpg
33aqo80.jpg
Covered up the hard shine on the top of RVD's forehead too. Made him look chilled and happier lol

sorry for the double post 
Edited by ReLL7thirty

Bump for update

Scrapped***

2 brand new attire, retouches here and there 

35arfo8.png
2r3kwn4.jpg

decided to make two more attire since we get 50 logos a day now

Edited by ReLL7thirty

Bro can't say this is your best face so far.too many tweaks too far. Your previous previous version  face ie one you posted on 22nd oct was pretty good and the one vs matt sydal. .In the pics

Anyway great tommy D

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

fciujn.jpg

a different take on it. Here's a preview

and new attire

r02e7t.jpg

is this RVD still up? I haven't been near my PS4 since the Patch released & was reaaaally looking forward to dowloading this version- u had him nailed down & i dont think u should have tweeked em at ALL after that & just so ur sure what i mean im not talkin about the attire (which is cool & all)- but this likeness of RVD?

Thanks for the feedback guys. The face was the same in that last update, but I had used way too many textures to cover up shit and it made him look like he was wearing make up. I scrapped that one, I appreciate the feedback, always :)

Brand new face photo capture. Had to merge a few photos (brand new eyes, eyebrows, mouth, head shape) I'm still not completely done morphing. Would really love some feedback. 

s58evo.jpg
f28mjq.jpg
1zjbc1.jpg

(The first pic is using the 2nd face texture from the list, the rest aren't-I could never figure out which texture to use lol)

I really hope you guys agree, this is better than my previous, right? Anything you guys see that I should adjust? Don't be shy, even if you think it sucks, let me know. 

I just got a good face pic (I hope) of Jerry Lynn, and will post a preview if I like what I did. Like I said, please, any feedback helps a lot. 

Screenshots don't do do it justice, it looks really good in motion and in game. I don't want to mess with it until I know what's wrong from you guys lol

thanks again 

damm man great RVD face update. I'd say the eyes are a bit wide/big and same with the forehead area but it's defo nearly there. You need to fix the body too, he needs more of a gut and a bigger booty!

I'd be keen to give suggestions on Jerry Lynn too.

PS I can send you the proper cuts of the TNA champ texture as the way you placed it before is nasty! To be fair I was doing it on the 2k15 in-game model so I had plenty of layers but it should be more like this

144_1.jpg

Edited by NickBreaker

I think the new update is lookin good- i actually really like it! Nice work mann mayb add alil weight to the midsection/trunk like hes sayin ☝ mayb work on the eyes/forehead SLIGHTLY but for real just A LITTLE! but i think its DEF got potential to look BETTER than the 2k15 model- i always thought that mouth looked ALL F'd up & hes kinda squinting too -prolly trying to make em look stoned- haha! (which i wouldnt go for if i were u)

NickBreaker, I actually saw that pic on google after I made the attire and noticed the textures I had was missing the whole back design basically. Would love a PM or even through PS messages. Thanks bro! Really appreciate this 

thanks for the positive feedback! :) Really happy you guys like it. 

I just finished a new attire for him, cropped and clipped this one nice. No stretching or doubling up on logos to smooth anything blurry out. Anyone know what event it's from?

svovt2.jpg
169hnur.jpg

I shortened his forehead length, does it look better? (I made a copy of the original just in case I mess something up lol)

I think I've made 15 different singlets by now. This is one of my favorites tbh

BBrittain, here's a preview of the attire you like with my new RVD 

rw4bqx.jpg

When I finally get a final version, I'll do a screenshot showcase of every attire I've made so far lol

need more feedback

Edited by ReLL7thirty