ReLL7thirty

Yes Rell I know what you mean even caws that i made or been involved in like rvd,  anGle, Jeff, hogan and matt feature in lots of vids by isimply and element games and it does help this late of the game. Even Kurt himself liked the kurt

I also think we creators should make our own vids. But that is for another time 

Anyway good updates. Keep going 

Edited by BHANGRA MAN

Thanks Pacheco lol

thanks ByeBye 

jhorsely lol transferring CAWs over and the stupid cc not correctly deleting CAWs. 

GCatMMA you're in luck.. 

You can find all the following CAWs with the tag: RELL7THIRTY

Roderick Strong updated face again, this time using WWE website PNG as the source for the face texture. With 2 NXT current attires, new jacket
24xosk4.png
image.jpg

I made the second attire with an alternate longer hairstyle. Hopefully you guys don't mind.

I really like the way this one came out, in-game especially. Like I said before, love his moveset. Especially the one with DLC. I also uploaded a non-DLC one temporary for those interested. 

Credit PH Guy jacket sleeve layout. Cred BernieLomax for base logo for his second jacket which I edited.

Johnny Gargano tweaked/updated with last solo attires and DIY attires
2cxw5qg.png
DA5WcvUVoAAbnQV?format=jpg

Tomasso Ciampa tweaked/updated with DIY attires
DA5YiHwUQAA8h36?format=jpg

Waiting on their solo attires. Hopefully something new 

Bobby Roode NXT takeover Chicago (my first crack at him)
DA5b_hpUMAAsB9A?format=jpg
DA5b_hwUAAAoX74?format=jpg
DA5b_iMVYAA7-Y6?format=jpg

Cred to RaieE for his base moveset edited afterwards by myself and for the dot pattern texture on his trunks rear on the second attire.

Bobby Lashley with 2 current attires
DA5bOEQV0AAF1W9?format=jpg
DA5bOFwU0AQjWR1?format=jpg

Jinder Mahal Backlash attire + another attire
DA5amo2UAAARQgs?format=jpg
DA5amo9U0AA0U0c?format=jpg
Complete with back pimples. Credit to PH GUY for some of the second attire logos

In-Game and showcase footage:
SmackTalks on Youtube

iSimply Game on YouTube

Thanks for the feature, guys :)

Matt Sydal 2 latest attires, with added signature moves, textured arm bands in order to use accurate wrist bands
image.jpg
imagec7724.jpg

Sorry for not posting previews when or before I uploaded them, but thanks for still downloading them and letting me know you guys liked them. Really means a lot and I very much appreciate it. 

For those who haven't seen them, hopefully you guys like them. Another thank you to those deleting/sacrificing other CAWs or Arenas to make room for logos this late after the game's release.. Even though I think the logo limit is silly and should be dramatically increased next game.

Still working on finishing a few CAWs I started, and probably update more of my other CAWs. Non-stop lol

Edited by ReLL7thirty

Non-DLC Roddy!? Thank you, will pick it up later! You really developed your skill since October! Very impressed with your hardys too!

Edit: please check your Roddy - he still has future stars and nxt pack dlc

Edited by GCatMMA

Jonny I updated and fixed Lashley's trunks. Thanks for the heads up. It's been up for a few days now. 

GCat I have to figure out what is DLC on him because I have a preset moveset on him that doesn't use any. Sorry about that 

In the process of making current/recent Goldberg completely non-DLC for those of you without the Goldberg DLC. Here are some previews 

image.png
edfdd503a8.jpeg
edfd67d0fb.jpeg

Made all the logos myself, including hand drawing the elbow pad logos since I couldn't find any online. 

Morph Feedback is welcomed. Also, remember that he's not as big as he used to be.. But I still want to know if I should mess with the body type. 

Defract saw these on Twitter and let me know Goldberg needs more sweat and I'll add some in my next update.

You should mess with the body type...he's actually not much smaller from what he used to be.  Obviously not at his peak size from WCW days chest wise, but he hasn't been that in quite a while.   To me, what you have is too thin in the abs width wise...and with the head size how you have it, makes it looks really scrawny.

Face looks pretty good to be honest.

In case you want the real one, the elbow pad logo:

59501l.jpg

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

Goldberg looks awesome. You've gotten so good at making CAW's. I'm Impressed. I'm definitely going to be picking this Goldberg up and replace the in-game one with this one. Keep doing what your doing. I always look forward to your CAW's. When you are finished with Goldberg. Do you mind making The Brian Kendrick next?

• Like 1

OK, if you want figures very similar to the DLC Goldberg, use the following...I have the DLC so built it comparing them):

Body Type 2

Neck 5 (or 4 if you want slightly bigger traps...issue I saw was they end up wider than the DLC's...but can work)

Back 2 (or default if you want more muscle definition)

Chest 3 (though chest 2 is a bit wider looking, it's depth is way too far backward for Goldberg, 4 is too big/tall...so 3 is best)

Stomach/Abs 3 (third on top row)

Shoulders (default)

Arms 2 (or 3)

Forearms 1

Buttocks (default)

Thighs 3

Calves 5

^and for that body size, try to keep the head size closer to default sizing, maybe a bit bigger (give or take the changes you need for your overall morph obviously).

pic of how that looks..all first listed selections:

Bergfigs.png

Also just noticed you have his right arm tattoo in the wrong place.  Move it to the inside of his arm...looks like you may have it on the front of the bicep at the moment.

bill_goldberg_tattoos_wwe_superstar_tatt

Hope all that helps.  :)

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

Goldberg (WCW)

vg4i0k.png

Starrcade 1999 (vs Bret Hart/Infamous Mule Kick -- No DQ for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship) [2 on the left, below]

2egclxz.png

Starrcade 2000 (vs Lex Luger -- no holds barred)[2 on the right, above]

Goldberg (2016 & 2017)

etchop.png

Wrestlemania 33 (vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE Universal Title)[2 on the left, below]

ay7y4k.png

Survivor Series 2016 (vs Brock Lesnar -- squash match) [2 on the right, above)

Both versions uploaded with no DLC for those of you who don't have it. His move-set is exactly like the one that comes with him by default, but I swapped out the DLC moves and taunts with the same moves, just without the DLC. 

Credit to WolfGangJT for his suggested body figs which I used fully on the WCW version and most of it (besides arms and legs) on the '16-'17 version. 

Also, credit to BernieLomax, I found his PRO logo without the need to crop/edit. But appreciate the one you posted Wolfie. I wanted the bold lettering style and BLM had just that.

Big thanks to Defract for suggesting that I add more sweat, definitely helps the CAW look better. 

Got his AMA and Asics knee pad logo from CC. 

Made/Edited his Trace brand logos back in 2K16 for AJ Styles caw on Xbone.

Made his McDavid logo with the cleanest vector I could find, had to turn it from red to white and reposition the 3 circular-ish logos. 

At first I couldn't make out what his elbow sleeves said for his Wrestlemania 33 attire, but I found a good photo and discovered it was the brand Schiek. I found an awesomely crisp vector png of the exact logo he had. Only had to resize it.

For the laces on his trunks, I found a HQ render of Goldberg and edited the laces out to use as a texture--added a line design behind it so it could look like they're casting a shade. 

Searched Harbinger gloves on Google, found the gloves he uses and just edited the name logo out and made a crisp texture.

Added neutral smile line textures I made for another CAW. 

Added his forehead texture, which I made from the same HQ render I used to make his face photo texture.

Found his tattoo/trunks logo through google images but had to do some editing to get the colors right for his tattoo and the same for his trunks. Same goes for the black trunks logo with the white outline.

For his right inner bicep tattoo on the '16-'17 version (which I repositioned correctly thanks to Wolfie-even 2K's Goldberg has it wrong, which is what I was using as a reference) I took a screenshot of Goldberg's in-game model from underneath, then edited and made a texture.

For his bald buzz, I searched google images for "haircut fade" and found something I liked, edited a square texture and positioned them to make it look like male pattern baldness.

And finally, his chest is made from a very HQ render I found online. I edited and made a texture.

iSimply Game showcased my 16-17 version on Youtube 

https://youtu.be/jZnjvAskzbA

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jZnjvAskzbA

"Who's next?"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks PH! You too Wolf

While looking for face photos of Ryback on Google, I found a great Batista render and made a new face texture. Like with most of my CAWs, I've updated and uploaded Batista and Ryback (the latter sporting an awesome attire) 

(Evolution) Batista
2vwg3d5.png
2k1qme.png
2exoemo.jpg
5yyhb7.jpg

Batista (return Rumble '14 & 'Mania 30)
2qvb8y8.png
Royal Rumble 2014
2na8fo3.png
WrestleMania 30
34xqovo.png
2s5zjuq.jpg

YouTube showcase by @iSimplyGame
https://youtu.be/fNrK0vdkRXg
https://youtube.com/watch?v=fNrK0vdkRXg

Sorry for the Goldberg DLC on this one for those of you who don't have it. It was the only way to get the correct length trunks he wore at the Royal Rumble in 2014. Also ran out of logo room so I had to remove the name brand logos on his knee/shin pads and elbow sleeves to keep the important stuff in, like tattoos and textures (which I made from scratch using Batista's PC textures I found on Google, would credit but the image lead me to a dead end/must be on google's archives-if you know who's it is let me know and I'll edit this post and credit them for the tats)

Also, don't mean to step on any toes if we made the same CAW with similar attires. Couldn't really find many different attires with my amateur google searches. 

Ryback (updated)
25qqg4p.png
9ps27q.png
2qdnzbs.jpg
2u6z5m9.jpg
(RVD pictured is a WIP)

https://youtu.be/VlopIvfeJd0
https://youtube.com/watch?v=VlopIvfeJd0

All are uploaded and can be found using the search tag RELL7THIRTY

• Like 1

since you do an amazing job with faces and bodymorph, also the detail on the attires, i would love to see your take on Kenny! picked up Batista today, nice job! 

Hey gcat, I don't think I will upload a non-DLC Roddy. I have no idea what the DLC is because I tried uploading it for you before with the non-DLC moveset.. And it still somehow had DLC. Too many attire pieces to deduct which has DLC.. I'm sorry :( but thank you for the compliment 

champ, thanks so much for the compliment. Unfortunately I don't think I will make Kenny this year. I wont be able to pull it off due to the hair option limitations, you'd have to add hair textures on his face and I'm not a huge fan of that because of the way it shines from certain angles (I use them too, but I try to lower the opacity so it's subtle). Plus Defract just made an awesome one ;) suggest you check it out 

buck, thanks man. Yeah, I like the way he looks in-game. Just messing with his skull shape a bit before it's final. Like with most of my CAWs, I might not post about it until after I upload it. So pay attention for him on CC in the next few days. Heads up though, this version will have DLC. I really like the Eddie Guerrero frog splash for him, the five star frog splash tends to glitch and look really bad depending on where the opponent is. With Eddie's, he adjusts mid-air and the animation looks more updated. The attires will most likely be Blue Dragon and the white 5 Star Frog (I have no idea what the actual names are lol)

Edited by ReLL7thirty

Thanks for getting back to me on the Roddy issue. It's no problem, I've got Defract's, which is good, just the skin color is off. All good, works fine. Keep up the great work!