ReLL7thirty

15 hours ago, ReLL7thirty said:

Jones I re-uploaded him for you. 

Hey Mike! And thanks bro. So glad to hear your praise :)

PS you grabbed the updated ones, right?

for my Hardy tag entrance I like "The Prime Time Players" and music is preference. It's more like their gimmick at the moment 

Yeah, I did "featured favourites - most recent". I go with Sports2 (I think it's 2) myself. Had a 6 man ladder match with them, AJ Styles, Shinsuke, Jericho and Dean Ambrose.

• Like 1

Ugh, I got greedy last night and now I'm regretting it.  Had your WM33 Jeff from last week, and had added the recent attire as his alternate.  Then I saw that you had updated the WM33 attire, and being the impulsive idiot I am, I deleted my Jeff (and logos) as well as some other CAWs, thinking surely I'd be able to DL the new Jeff.

Deleted about 50 logos now and still can't get him. :(

Damn DBM, the logo glitch is annoying as hell. I helped Radical Dickhead (forum username) DL it by deleting arenas and shows and their respective logos. I think the oversized logos in arenas are causing the glitch. I'm sorry this is happening to you guys. Jeff Hardy is the only CAW (along with Matt Hardy) where I've used all 60 slots for their attires. Jeff has about 20 logos though, and since you deleted 50 it proves the glitch exists. 2K has done nothing about it for years. To be honest idk why there's a 1,000 logo limit or CAW limit in the first place. It should be dependent on hard drive space. Such a silly thing to implement. 

CV11 sure, I'll try to tonight. Actually had him re-uploaded a couple of days ago but had to take him down to upload something else. This is another limit that should be increased. Over 200,000 downloaded times from me and my rank is only Diamond. There should be 2 more ranks that allow us to at least upload 30 CAWs at once. 

Jeff Hardy 4/17/17 RAW attire with new shirt uploaded

I also added his real cheekbone/eye area textures on both sides. I think it looks better, especially in-game. Here's a close-up collage in creation mode:
25oxavm.png

IMO looks more authentic with his actual eye bags and cheeks since that area flushes out this year with face photo captures. Also added sideburns with the dye tool and made his beard and design match more what it looks like now.

Here are attire and entrance shirt previews:
2rwqjjs.png

I know he wears a ripped long shirt but the options available in this game don't allow for that. The closest thing is Ryback's old shirt and you can't even add logos on it. Next one looks like a raincoat, so I just went with a sleeveless shirt. Hope you guys like it. And sorry for constantly updating, but as an artist I always look for ways to make my creation better, even if I'm "finished". I'm thinking about adding the shirt to Matt and uploading it too, but I have all 20 slots taken and I'm too stubborn to delete stuff lol 

I'm also working on this:
ta0emo.jpg
25tzx4w.jpg
We need more body types. This is the only one I could make him look chubby with a short neck. The options for body parts are so limited this year 

Suggestions and feedback welcome

1 hour ago, ReLL7thirty said:

Damn DBM, the logo glitch is annoying as hell. I helped Radical Dickhead (forum username) DL it by deleting arenas and shows and their respective logos. I think the oversized logos in arenas are causing the glitch. I'm sorry this is happening to you guys. Jeff Hardy is the only CAW (along with Matt Hardy) where I've used all 60 slots for their attires. Jeff has about 20 logos though, and since you deleted 50 it proves the glitch exists. 2K has done nothing about it for years. To be honest idk why there's a 1,000 logo limit or CAW limit in the first place. It should be dependent on hard drive space. Such a silly thing to implement. 

Dude, tell me about it.  Have they always had the logo limit in the past?  I remember having 4 attire slots filled for almost every CAW, seems crazy that now I can't really have any alternate attires if l want any chance to fill up my 100 roster spots.  I think I have around 80 CAWs right now and less than 10 of them have alternate attires, and most of those are just RaiEE86 CAWs that I'm super reluctant to part with now.

I have definitely deleted some of the Arenas I had DL'd.  I figure maybe tonight I'll delete ALL of them, as well as some of my lesser valued CAWs, and just re-DL as many as I can after getting Hardy.  I appreciate your work, and thanks for the reply.

• Like 1

Cv_11 Gargano is up. Let me know once you get him so I can delete him. Tired of logo thieves stealing my shit then uploading it on their disgusting CAW without a mention of my name.

DBM, yeah I had to make sacrifices too to get Braun Strowman.. Even deleted a few of my own created RVD attires I worked so hard on to get perfect.

let me know if you're finally able to DL it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ReLL7thirty said:

Cv_11 Gargano is up. Let me know once you get him so I can delete him. Tired of logo thieves stealing my shit then uploading it on their disgusting CAW without a mention of my name.

DBM, yeah I had to make sacrifices too to get Braun Strowman.. Even deleted a few of my own created RVD attires I worked so hard on to get perfect.

It's so wack. I hate that. I've seen my Silas logos on random CAWs. SMH.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ReLL7thirty said:

I got him last night man, thanks.  Basically just deleted about 5 arenas and cleaned some house on 2nd attires and lower tier CAWs.  Got Hardy and was also able to upgrade both my Ospreay and my Aleister Black.  Winning!

Some times doing a spring cleaning helps. People seem to load caws left and right then delete it for the better ones but end up with duplicate textures. It's not so much an issue for me this year because I just make my own with the extra time I've had, but it was an issue for me last year. I had so many duplicate textures that were done by different creators and some my own of the same texture that the caws used in their attire. Then there is the little ones that the eyes missed for some reason. 

No problem NGP. 

RawisCain, I uploaded a new RVD. 

Matt & Jeff Hardy RAW 4/24/17 attires uploaded on CC

C-QIvw1XYAUkZ-n.jpg
C-QIvwlUAAAbKRw.jpg

I was bored and made a new face texture for RVD. Hope you guys like the update. I'll only be uploading these two attires though. They both have entrance shirts not previewed. 

C-QKvT_XoAEuYgX.jpg
C-QKvUGXYAI3L4e.jpg

Hope you guys like it. It looks better in game than in the creation suite, like most CAWs.

Excuse the IQ but Twitter seems to dial it down when uploading it there.

I've also uploaded AOP (Rezar & Akam) and DIY (Gargano & Ciampa) to my alternate PSN account since I have no room on my main one. You can find them by using the Search Tag: RELL7THIRTY

Unfortunately they all have DLC I can't seem to locate. Anyone without DLC should let me know which DLC it is when you try to download it since there's no way for me to know without combing every inch of the CAW.

If I rank up on the second account then I'll be able to upload all of my CAWs at once.

1 hour ago, checkoutchich said:

Would you be able to upload DIY again? Cheers your work is amazing 

It's up on my alternate account. Tag is RELL7THIRTY

And thank you pal

Yeah I actually looked it up last night. 

Decided to do a completely new face scan for Gargano and added new textures for Ciampa. Both attires uploaded with 2 slots. Just can't preview them because PSN is down for me. Can't even send messages lol

DIY is uploaded on my alternate account with the tag RELL7THIRTY

• Like 1