ReLL7thirty

nothing wrong with the    load of  pic  and  this  other  Daniel  Bryan   looks  real nice. I'm sure  a lot of  guys that like older models  will play with it and generate  some download  traffic

• Like 1

Good start on Owen but I think a different singlet would be better, that one you're using doesn't have the right shape and the logos look squashed and out of place because of it.

1 hour ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

Good start on Owen but I think a different singlet would be better, that one you're using doesn't have the right shape and the logos look squashed and out of place because of it.

I have to agree with that after looking at the Danger singlet again.

56 minutes ago, Dbo2700 said:

I have to agree with that after looking at the Danger singlet again.

It's the same with the other attires too...

dude that is awesome finally a Owen Hart that looks rad! Gonna grab him once he goes up, awesome wok man. You doing his danger attire at some point?

Edited by Brianthespaz86

Rell,

1st off thanks for the amazing caws! now on the owen i just downloaded of yours off off cc this morning i noticed he was missing half of his logos on the bottom half of his 1st outfit whereas on this picture you have here he in complete. any chance you could fix him and re-upload him? and any thoughts to do matt hardy's i will not die shirt/green camo pants outfit? its a popular one other makers have done previous years. i have tried but lack the precision and patience for logo placement really lol.

5 hours ago, Brianthespaz86 said:

dude that is awesome finally a Owen Hart that looks rad! Gonna grab him once he goes up, awesome wok man. You doing his danger attire at some point?

qziqvq.jpg just looking for a second attire to do.

krule, can you pm me a screenshot? I'll try reuploading it. Thanks for the heads up

I'll see about Matt. Some references would help big time

Load, not that many for 3 attires. The WM 25 attire has like 3, his Camo pants attire has like 3 or 4 and the Broken Matt one has about 2. So around 8 altogether. 

My Jeff has a little more. 

Dean Malenko uploaded. Decided to try the iceman

2enuohk.jpg
11t32g3.jpg

Credit to BernieLomax for tights logos.

For some reason, it has DLC. Could someone without it please check to see which content it has? Thanks 
  • Like 1

@ReLL7thirty I love your creations BUT THIS GAME STINKS!!!!! It's really annoying, stupid and frustrating that many times we end up missing out on a lot of these awesome creations due to these dumbass upload/download restrictions. I would've love to play with your Mike Tyson and Owen Hart '97 but those are not online :/    fucking 2K. This is my last year dealing with this bullshit. Glad I didn't get 2k15 or 2k16!

Update to my Bobby Lashley. Started from scratch. Still working on it. Anybody like it?

10p1zfc.jpg
21awt2a.jpg
rbe7ts.jpg

I'll re-upload wrestlers I took down at some other time if you guys request them. Sorry if they're only temporary but 2K only allows 20 max upload for creators ranked Diamond and I have to delete stuff in order to upload new content. 

• Like 1