ReLL7thirty

You can find most of the following by typing RELL7THIRTY in the search box. Also, if you want to make a request, at least post some references and face photos if applicable.

These are my CAWs for WWE 2K17. Most of them are uploaded, some aren't. Ask and I might upload them without updating the topic, so keep a lookout. 

AJ Styles TNA '13 CAW
2digl4x.jpg
2lsityt.jpg
16hw30g.jpg
Credit: Gamevolt for white boot logos workaround due to linked colors on the boots

AJ Styles NJPW Bullet Club CAW
5evpzn.jpg
359l6vm.jpg
Credit: Gamevolt for white boot logos workaround due to linked colors on the boots

Showcase by ISG 

Batista
or57jc.jpg
Cred: google images for Batista PC texture for tattoos.

Batista (Evolution)
154cac6.jpg
Cred: same as above

Bobby Lashley
2i08x6r.jpg

Bobby Roode
k9lc9.jpg

Chavo Guerrero Jr
2dm5xza.jpg

Curt Hawkins
13z7oug.jpg
Cred: PH Guy for one of the cross-bones looking logos

Daniel Bryan '14
fp85ue.jpg

Dean Malenko
2ngae0j.jpg
Cred: BernieLomax for attire logos

Goldberg (Current/Recent) body figs by WolfGangJT 
ilkufs.jpg

Goldberg (WCW) body figs by WolfGangJT 
2806y2x.jpg

Jeff Hardy
28vermu.jpg

Jeff Hardy '09
ogyips.jpg

Jinder Mahal
1z35n9f.jpg
Cred: PH GUY for the source to some of the logos

Johnny Gargano
2enylxk.jpg

Ken Shamrock
21c5ncl.jpg

Matt Hardy
2r7yl4y.jpg

Matt Hardy '09
iyjt4g.jpg

Matt Sydal
o8h08z.jpg

Mike Tyson
dhbx91.jpg

Owen Hart
sb3qir.jpg

Rey Mysterio
2r4lcgy.jpg

Rob Van Dam v.1 (collab with NickBreaker)
2vb0z87.jpg

Rob Van Dam v.2
33epuub.jpg
Cred: BernieLomax/SMK for most of the RVD attire textures. Others are made by me, like the one pictured above.

Rob Van Dam (retro)
e1aelh.jpg

Roderick Strong
v2tt82.jpg
Cred: PH GUY for jacket layout, BernieLomax for some of the logos

Ryback
9716l2.jpg

Sabu
147cb5.jpg

Syxx
20s9c3o.jpg

Tommaso Ciampa
30i9k3k.jpg

Tommy Dreamer
35btoq1.jpg

X-Pac
214r1jt.jpg

Unfinished/Gave up on/Deleted

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

CM Punk
sf9z5y.jpg
Cred: RaieE for tats, they were just a placeholder

DLo Brown
295pru8.jpg

Tozawa, Kurt Angle, AOP and a few more without screenshots

This list would be filled with more pics if it weren't for the fact that I deleted most of the CAWs I gave up on lol

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hope you guys like my CAWs :)

Edited by ReLL7thirty
  • Like 1

I know it's super early, but it's nice seeing my RVD CAW on the first page, closing in on 2,000 downloads, pushing me to silver rather quickly. Top downloaded non-active roster member at that :)

rZKoIAZ.jpg
PX0pAVv.jpg

I took some of your advices, and tinkered with his lips and mouth area a tiny bit. Just made his Money in the Bank attire, but not gonna upload it until I figure out how to make him a custom entrance video. I already recorded a bunch of highlights, 5 star frog splashes from different angles, and even have the logo in his official video. But for some reason, I can't figure it out. I try to load a clip, but it will just freeze when I try to play it back. His custom entrance will be part of my CAW if you guys download it, right?

edit: it's up 
Edited by ReLL7thirty

I think if you temporarily quote the post, the pics will show

as for limits, it's the same custom logo limit from last year. Nothing unlockable 

there res are tons of options to edit the face, but they give us the same limited body part attachments for everyone. It's really frustrating

Uploaded my RVD custom entrance video to Youtube. Really dig the feature, but the replay system needs a tweak. Most highlights are of pins. 

Skip to :45 to get straight to it. 

Also uploading this Wrestlemania 22 RVD attire, which comes with the entrance video. 

aytTwvo.jpg
qU8DFNT.jpg
O1ut6y2.jpg

Search tags are the same. 

Can't believe I'm Gold already, closing in on Diamond :)

I tried downloading this and it crashed my game and I got the corrupted data error. Yours isn't the only one though, i've had it on a number of caws with more than 7 or 8 logos. Anyone else having this issue?

I tried downloading this and it crashed my game and I got the corrupted data error. Yours isn't the only one though, i've had it on a number of caws with more than 7 or 8 logos. Anyone else having this issue?

that sucks. You're the first I've seen report this. I see that it's being downloaded though. Have you retried?

I think it's good now. I downloaded them myself with no crash. 

Heres someone one else besides RVD 

JJ Johnny Gargano uploaded. Includes moveset, entrance with entrance video similar to what I watched when he made an entrance in NXT. 

2 attires that are the same but different hairstyles. 

WO4p78W.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/OCFTdvo.jpg

That's Crow's TJ Perkins btw, he made me tap out in the middle of the ring lol.

i also uploaded a new RVD Attire (April 2014)

35hgrck.jpg

Edited by ReLL7thirty
  • Like 1

When my download slots fix (if ever) I'll re-upload his red dragon attire separately. It's one of the first attires I made. 

Haven't updated this thread because I can't figure out why my images won't show on this forum. I'm not going to be uploading to tinypic because I only see an option to upload 1 pic at a time and that shit is annoying. I'm on a slow ass ipad 

1 attire for RVD because of 2K's logo limit bug  

Matt Sydal and new RVDs up

eEDotYT.jpg
W7CLabE.jpg
icQkRrm.jpg

quote my post to see the pics I guess if you can't regularly 

eEDotYT.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/W7CLabE.jpg

358clmu.jpg

Edited by ReLL7thirty