ReLL7thirty

Just tried downloading one of your recent rvds... It had over 20 logos, so There went my save data... Looked great though, that's why I took the chance...

Fuck 2K right now, fucking bullshit, can't a wrestling game just be released without all this devastating shit that happens at the beginning... pretty pissed right now, but it's not your fault, I know you're just trying to share what you've made with everyone... Welp, Time to start over I guess...

Anyone that this has happened to, When you restart the game and it tells you your save is corrupted, and to start a new save and it will overwrite the corrupted on..., will that be safe for the future and it fully gets rid of the corrupted save...? or should i exit and close the game and go back to the ps home menu to manually delete the save from the system storage and restart the game...?

Edited by LoadWarrior

Just tried downloading one of your recent rvds... It had over 20 logos, so There went my save data... Looked great though, that's why I took the chance...

Fuck 2K right now, fucking bullshit, can't a wrestling game just be released without all this devastating shit that happens at the beginning... pretty pissed right now, but it's not your fault, I know you're just trying to share what you've made with everyone... Welp, Time to start over I guess...

Anyone that this has happened to, When you restart the game and it tells you your save is corrupted, and to start a new save and it will overwrite the corrupted on..., will that be safe for the future and it fully gets rid of the corrupted save...? or should i exit and close the game and go back to the ps home menu to manually delete the save from the system storage and restart the game...?

Yes, the new save will overwrite the corrupt. But, if you have PS Plus you can download your last working save. (This sucks) 

I do, and I thought it automatically auto saves it to my online storage... But it didn't, but I mean it is what it is, gotta restart, hopefully they fix his shit soon

Edited by LoadWarrior

This is terrible, honestly. But, thankfully it's not effecting everyone. I stress test download all my uploads so I'm shocked my 1 attire RVD caused that shit. And there's no way I used 20 unique logos, I don't understand the way it's counting the logos. Should I upload it without an entrance attire if it's counting those as separate logos? Is it counting the logos from the custom entrance video? Should I remove that? (That would suck)

Bhangra, I'd like to know more info as well. I've downloaded several CAWs, my own included, without issue. 2K needs to patch this. Fucking incredible, logo limit save corruption wasn't an issue last year. 

If if you guys use ps+ please turn on the backup feature for wwe 2k17. It's about 1GB worth of backup

This is terrible, honestly. But, thankfully it's not effecting everyone. I stress test download all my uploads so I'm shocked my 1 attire RVD caused that shit. And there's no way I used 20 unique logos, I don't understand the way it's counting the logos. Should I upload it without an entrance attire if it's counting those as separate logos? Is it counting the logos from the custom entrance video? Should I remove that? (That would suck)

Bhangra, I'd like to know more info as well. I've downloaded several CAWs, my own included, without issue. 2K needs to patch this. Fucking incredible, logo limit save corruption wasn't an issue last year. 

If if you guys use ps+ please turn on the backup feature for wwe 2k17. It's about 1GB worth of backup

I tried downloading .RaieE.'s Bobby Roode with my spare. The first time it downloaded but it was missing few logos, then I deleted the caw and tried again and got the error -_- fuck you 2k!! But I didn't have any problem with you RVDs though.

I tried downloading .RaieE.'s Bobby Roode with my spare. The first time it downloaded but it was missing few logos, then I deleted the caw and tried again and got the error -_- fuck you 2k!! But I didn't have any problem with you RVDs though.

damn, glad you have a spare to test things 

also happy to know my RVD didn't cause you any issues. Proving this is a random error occurring. Fucking sucks though

fciujn.jpg

Until 2K fixes their logo glitch, I'll only be uploading a ring attire for my RVDs since they have about 8 or 9 logos. 

It's not up yet. Want some feedback first. Should I upload it without the knee pad logos and without the custom entrance video? 
Edited by ReLL7thirty

It wasn't all your rvds that cause the issue for me, i was able to download one of your first ones safely, I think it was one of the most recent ones that has 2 attires.... But maybe upload one attire at a time until they fix this. We can always download 2 and combine them to one with the import attire feature that they finally decided to have 

Edited by LoadWarrior

Maybe just me but I think your previous one was marginally better. Still good more RVDs the better. Just trying to get around the PT issue for now

thanks 

CC is really acting up. Thinks every word I write is a curse and it's lagging like crazy. Uploading this version with bare minimum logos

I only changed his face on one of my RVDs. I thought the first one had the head morph a little off. 

CC is basically frozen on 0% upload right now. Sucks 

I think the improvement is noticeable. Yours looks like the 2k15 model which I loved. I'd leave the knee pad logos off to save on logos though I understand why you creators ads them. They always seem off in game though when in game models never have those type logos. Great work none the less

This game is frustrating  I grabbed your newest update but every time I try and import your other attires on the newest version it crashes the game. I can import attires onto your older versions and your other attires on other creations just fine, but if I try anything with the newest one, crash.

This game is frustrating  I grabbed your newest update but every time I try and import your other attires on the newest version it crashes the game. I can import attires onto your older versions and your other attires on other creations just fine, but if I try anything with the newest one, crash.

Don't copy the OG attire to the ring attire. My game crashed a couple times, it slowed down to a crawl when I was trying to edit it, then crashed when I imported an attire. In order to add another attire, I had to do it from scratch. Basically gave him an empty singlet with a shirt. 

Try deleting the entrance attire, then save. Then you can go back and import a second attire hopefully without a crash. 

I'm gonna have to try to make this guy from scratch again, this shit is annoying (people crashing) 

gonna work on his face 

Man, I think I'm getting worse at it lol

I83atwU.jpg

new differently edited face texture is great, but I can't for the life of me get the face morphing. I really don't understand the cheekbone and cheek morphing. 

Forehead morphing is limited and top of the back of the head is not editable. 

Glad you like the Johnny Gargano, Kane

no idea why the IMG tags aren't working now

Edited by ReLL7thirty

rMgKdCv.jpg

from scratch

IMG tags are hit or miss for me here.  sorry guys.

posting pics here is pretty crazy.. at least from mobile 

Edited by ReLL7thirty

Incredible work. Glad the "Ghost Rider" one made the cut.

**I'm happy they made it possible for us to copy attire from one caw to another so we can pick which two we want.

I have yet to get that feature to work. Every time I do the logos never transfer with the attire. Have you actually had luck with this working? I'd like to choose the singlets I want as well. 

Incredible work. Glad the "Ghost Rider" one made the cut.

**I'm happy they made it possible for us to copy attire from one caw to another so we can pick which two we want.

I have yet to get that feature to work. Every time I do the logos never transfer with the attire. Have you actually had luck with this working? I'd like to choose the singlets I want as well. 

Yes I have. I copied one guy's Owen Hart attire to the second slot of the Owen caw I use. Worked just fine for me. Even copied his hair. I even did it with an in game character.