ReLL7thirty

3 minutes ago, ReLL7thirty said:

Thanks man. Yeah sure, as soon as I'm done with these guys. Gotta find a good pic though

that's cool. i haven't really done anything with them after they caused the Blake and Murphy breakup in my univverse and i knew someone would eventually do a better jiob then the ones i got lol

;)

Notice  anything:

Same  face photo 

Or  how  about   the  fact he  was called on it    days  earlier  but  choose to  not  ever acknowledge  either one of us anywhere in topic  or  even  when hosting to server.   Anybody who  has  any  caw experience    knows  exactly  what he  pulled   I  choose not to comment on it as  Wolf addressed it  himself   but Hell  it needs to be  said.....  

25kr4aa.png

On 2/9/2017 at 9:52 AM, WolfgangJT said:

That's what happens when you follow someone else's topic on another board and don't pay attention...you get inaccurate.  ^_^  Maybe he should learn to stay in his own topics and not mimick/follow people on the XBoxOne side. 

that  being said    lesson learned... Other stuff looks  great  (y)

Edited by Cawmunity_cr8on

Replying to Cawmunity_cre8on

;)

Notice  anything:

Same  face photo 

Or  how  about   the  fact he  was called on it    days  earlier  but  choose to  not  ever acknowledge  either one of us anywhere in topic  or  even  when hosting to server.   Anybody who  has  any  caw experience    knows  exactly  what he  pulled   I  choose not to comment on it as  Wolf addressed it  himself   but Hell  it needs to be  said.....  

Says the guy who blatantly stole my face texture/photo and uploaded it on his caw currently online.

23wsefo.png2vvjddy.png2aj5c1z.png

Can you say roasted? You screen saved and stole.

Problem here with  this game is  so many people   have  passed logo  about  because  2K  left  things to where  if  something is liked by  User  A  and gets downloaded by User B    then  User B also  gets  their  entire  Paint tool  data  not just for said specific  creation either.  but as I said I was given said  AJ   face  so will  credit  you accordingly   next I'm on  

3 hours ago, Cawmunity_cr8on said:

Problem here with  this game is  so many people   have  passed logo  about  because  2K  left  things to where  if  something is liked by  User  A  and gets downloaded by User B    then  User B also  gets  their  entire  Paint tool  data  not just for said specific  creation either.  but as I said I was given said  AJ   face  so will  credit  you accordingly   next I'm on  

I don't want anything to do with this drama, but this ideology just doesn't make sense. People know which logos they've created/uploaded themselves. If I wanted to create someone after seeing I had someone else's logos, then I would have two options. Use their logos for my own game, or ask permission/create my own if I wanted to upload said creation. You know if you're stealing or not.

There should be exceptions to the rule though. I use brand logos like mcdavid logos for instance that other popular caws use without giving credit. why? Because it's child's play to prep those logos, and it cuts back on everyone's total number of logos. Using someone else's face, tats, or attire logos is where the problem lies.

• Like 2

Tells you how much you really don't know about the games as anybody that downloads gets a persons logo data as 2K has not locked the data files which is also why if you ever played career mode this game and had invasion on to where  friends creations randomly show up through out said career guess what same applies you inherit their entire logo data. In this case of AJ  I was sent the face photo from another gamer who reached out via psn to Rayzr7 as they never  alluded to it being acquired via download then passed on so Unless you  downloaded yourself you wouldn't  know if never said .

8 hours ago, Cawmunity_cr8on said:

;)

Notice  anything:

Same  face photo 

25kr4aa.png

that  being said    lesson learned... Other stuff looks  great  (y)

Same face photo? I made that face texture myself. Found the picture of him online via google images and made the face texture from scratch. 

Wtf is this shit. Trying to stir shit up without knowing what you're talking about 

I really don't understand this shit. You sound like a moron, honestly. If you think I somehow stole a face scan (which isn't possible this year) from a person who is on a different console, I have nothing to say to you. 

Keep your investigations to yourself. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Cawmunity_cr8on said:

Tells you how much you really don't know about the games as anybody that downloads gets a persons logo data as 2K has not locked the data files which is also why if you ever played career mode this game and had invasion on to where  friends creations randomly show up through out said career guess what same applies you inherit their entire logo data. In this case of AJ  I was sent the face photo from another gamer who reached out via psn to Rayzr7 as they never  alluded to it being acquired via download then passed on so Unless you  downloaded yourself you wouldn't  know if never said .

Just because the game gives you access to someone else's stuff, doesn't mean you should use it. It doesn't make it yours, unless you were the one who put the time in creating/editing it. Just ask dude.

You really must be dense I mean how much plainer can people make things. IF somebody downloaded off CC screencaptured from logo Mgr.  Then cropped saved image and sent it to 3rd party who used it  Guess what unless that pary said hey heres Blah Blah Blah's face its not mine I got it from Blah Blah Blah you can't possibily know. For Christ sake use common sense  its not rocket science to figure that out and happens all the time when gamers exchange face textures among other friends  and receive from other gamer friends so Again if sender doesn't say its orgin   user has no idea unless creator says otherwise or sender of said shared does so at time of exchange.

2 hours ago, RaVeN_1515 said:

Except the texture would lose ridiculous amounts of quality doing it. To a point where the original creator would most likely laugh over it.

This is true. From what you can see on the preview of the textures in Logo Manager, nobody would ever try to screengrab a face capture logo and try to use it again. Preview logos have weird colour distortions and would simply just not work. Even the largest, most detailed face textures by Defract, which I've personally had the pleasure to see in their full glory on my own computer in png format, look like a blotchy mess in the Logo Manager.

Some good points made here recently by everyone though regarding the 'ethical' use of logos, especially in regard to generic brand logos, but face logos just do not apply to this discussion. You simply can't re-use/steal them - a savvy move by 2k.

Obviously it seems Rell made the texture from the same photo of Batista, but that is really where this ends. Basically it is just the same photo that anyone is free to use. Like it or not the bottom line is there is no way he could 'steal' the Face texture somebody made from that photo, especially from an Xbox caw, so probably no need for a witch hunt. It's just the same face photo that was used - take from that what you will. Did he see the Xbox caw and regonsise the photo used from the texture?Maybe. I honestly wouldn't know. But that photo is fair game on Google images as much as any other of the billions of images are on there. Does that need a credit? I dunno how I feel about that....Maybe, maybe not. Would we even be having this discussion for an attire logo? I highly doubt it.

People will say I'm sticking up for Rell, but honestly I feel there has been huge potential for logo stealing in 2k17 due to the new format, and at some point it was going to be brought up, but in reality, this is not relevant to that discussion at all. Poor guy has been under fire a lot and I struggle to see the wrong-doing, especially in regard to this point.

Sorry for the lengthy post - hope it helped to make sense of this prickly topic.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, NickBreaker said:

This is true. From what you can see on the preview of the textures in Logo Manager, nobody would ever try to screengrab a face capture logo and try to use it again. Preview logos have weird colour distortions and would simply just not work. Even the largest, most detailed face textures by Defract, which I've personally had the pleasure to see in their full glory on my own computer in png format, look like a blotchy mess in the Logo Manager.

Some good points made here recently by everyone though regarding the 'ethical' use of logos, especially in regard to generic brand logos, but face logos just do not apply to this discussion. You simply can't re-use/steal them - a savvy move by 2k.

Obviously it seems Rell made the texture from the same photo of Batista, but that is really where this ends. Basically it is just the same photo that anyone is free to use. Like it or not the bottom line is there is no way he could 'steal' the Face texture somebody made from that photo, especially from an Xbox caw, so probably no need for a witch hunt. It's just the same face photo that was used - take from that what you will. Did he see the Xbox caw and regonsise the photo used from the texture?Maybe. I honestly wouldn't know. But that photo is fair game on Google images as much as any other of the billions of images are on there. Does that need a credit? I dunno how I feel about that....Maybe, maybe not. Would we even be having this discussion for an attire logo? I highly doubt it.

People will say I'm sticking up for Rell, but honestly I feel there has been huge potential for logo stealing in 2k17 due to the new format, and at some point it was going to be brought up, but in reality, this is not relevant to that discussion at all. Poor guy has been under fire a lot and I struggle to see the wrong-doing, especially in regard to this point.

Sorry for the lengthy post - hope it helped to make sense of this prickly topic.

says the person that told replicant to use a photo of someone that looked like someone else. Just Saying. dude i respect your work from over the years but these types of things do happen the difference though is JT is on X1 and Rell is on PS4 and it was the same exact texture that was posted. not trying to incite anything or add anyting to this already dramatic pot. just saying things like this happen. it's been happening since atleast SVR11.

Thanks BMAN.

Hardy Boys Jeff & (younger and cleaner) Matt Hardy work in progress previews (before broken). Feedback welcome

For Matt, I really have no idea what attires he wore before going back to TNA. Would love some help, Google isn't helping me. 

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Made some morph changes to my previous Jeff Hardy. 

Still working on Authors of Pain moveset and Ryback. Probably upload beardless Batista too (finished a while ago)

Hardys off to a great start... Honestly, at this point, I'd be happy if I could just download them, so whichever attires that don't require a ton of logos 

Early preview for Daniel Bryan with shorter hair (no idea what year-if you do please let me know). Wasn't planning on uploading but if people like it, I will. Tweaks, suggestions welcome. (Tried doing a current Daniel Bryan but his hairstyle isn't in the game) Hope you guys like it

image.png
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.png

Still working on AoP, although I could use some motivation for them. Haven't even started the movesets yet and will most likely settle for generic ones with some of their signature moves, unless someone wants to contribute and make their movesets for me to use (you'll get credit of course). Ryback has been a pain in the ass for me, just not happy with it yet. Matt Hardy I'll probably just upload with plain pants, I have no idea what he wore after I stopped watching wrestling back in the late 90s. 

These CAWs will probably take a little extra time to complete. Been playing Ghost Recon and I'm pretty hooked. 

And thanks LW