Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic (8 Wrestlemania attires)

Gamevolt

Incredible stuff bro!

Any chance I could get the logos for John Cena's new attire? Mainly looking for the shirt logos, especially the one used on the back. No one seems to have it yet over on XB1's CC. No worries if not though man.

Edited by DxJaC

Great work again Gamevolt but I know you mostly create alt attires for in game superstars these days and your last real caw was AJ Styles which was great. So I know you said you dont plan on caws but hope you do. Can you be persuaded to make a caw

• 2 weeks later...

hey there, love your caws. I just recently lost all my logos to all my caws due to the glitch, and I just tried to find your AJ styles caw with his survivor series and No mercy attire but it seems to be gone now? I found your caws but when I search your work its not there. Is it possible to reupload that caw? Either way, great work!

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Mister23Kennedy said:

Any chance we'll see you make Roman's white logo vest attire with those shoes of his from Fastlane from you?

He said on the other CAW site (caws.ws) that he probably won't be doing anything until 'Mania. 

Hi, I'm from xbox one and I do not have those logos from aj styles. Would you give me the logos of elimination chamber and royal rumble? Thanks

Edited by TeteKpo
me equivoque

• 3 weeks later...