Cus7ate9

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Kingbdl said:

Any plans todo other Nexus members? Or some Nexusattires for the in game guys?

Yes my Justin Gabriel from 2k15 and 2k16 and changing Darren's and Heaths attires. Or maybe someone else in place of Heath because of the haircut, I'm not to sure yet. 

16 hours ago, RaVeN_1515 said:

Showed someone making Gabriel on the PS4 side as well, but here's a place for some great logos

http://www.pjblack.com/store/c4/Ring_worn_gear.html

Thanks dude, it would help lol but I already have the logos I need, I'm just making the same Gabriel I made last year. The skeleton attire, and the other will be a nexus one 

On 2/19/2017 at 11:54 PM, KeithMajors said:

Was hoping you would make Alex Riley too as you always make him great. Thanks for Gabriel he will be a big part of my NXT Universe.

I actually might be making some more caws for Xbox One. I managed to clear up my schedule a little bit. I'll put A-RY in to consideration 

4 hours ago, Cus7ate9 said:

I actually might be making some more caws for Xbox One. I managed to clear up my schedule a little bit. I'll put A-RY in to consideration 

Cool sounds good. Hopefully you end up making him he's definitely needed.

23 hours ago, Mr.DickDan said:

"Here comes the Nash" lol

I remember watching this live,  I kept saying to myself,  "His quad is gonna tear NOW....... ok NOW...... right NOW"

• 2 weeks later...