Cus7ate9

Any chance of you remaking the PJ Black you made from last year?

If your talking about his Skeleton attire, then yes he's on my to do list...  Just got finished with Chris Sabin.. Just need to do his entrance, and moves. Future creations.. John Morrison, Paul London & Brian Kendrick, Justin Gabriel, Alex Riley, and many more... Trying to do Alex Shelley, but can't find any good images of his current logos so I can draw them. 

If your talking about his Skeleton attire, then yes he's on my to do list...  Just got finished with Chris Sabin.. Just need to do his entrance, and moves. Future creations.. John Morrison, Paul London & Brian Kendrick, Justin Gabriel, Alex Riley, and many more... Trying to do Alex Shelley, but can't find any good images of his current logos so I can draw them. 

I can look around and see if I can find any good pictures of his tights from either TNA or NJPW if that would help. 

I can look around and see if I can find any good pictures of his tights from either TNA or NJPW if that would help. 

I got some good one last night but still haven't seen a good picture of the eagle on his left leg. The Biohazard logo will be easy to make. But I don't know whats in the middle of the eagle logo

I got some good one last night but still haven't seen a good picture of the eagle on his left leg. The Biohazard logo will be easy to make. But I don't know whats in the middle of the eagle logo

The most recent one I see if the one in red which is just wings and a star. I mean if you are talking the green and grey bird one, I'd think it would be the same thing. I don't think he has a bird on his leg. I think its the whole Star and Wings thing. 

The most recent one I see if the one in red which is just wings and a star. I mean if you are talking the green and grey bird one, I'd think it would be the same thing. I don't think he has a bird on his leg. I think its the whole Star and Wings thing. 

I have started working on Shelley found some descent pictures of his attire

Any update on sabin and shelley?

Any update on sabin and shelley?

I can't wait for your punk to be uploaded easily the best for xbox one so far. Great work :) 

thanksbud.

I will tryto knockit outTimothy

Very cool. Nice work. 

Very cool. Nice work. 

Very cool. Nice work. 

Very cool. Nice work. 

i am giving up on Shelley, not by choice, but I've had some issues lately in life, BUT I am drawing up his logos and another creator will finish him up. I completely forgot about uploading Sabin, I am trying to get to everything, but some stuff has been preventing from doing so, sorry mate 

• Like 1

AJ STYLES TLC ATTIRE ADDED

It looks great, but when I go to set him as alt attire, all the logos get messed up due to the game claiming that the data is outdated. :(

Edited by Cave Waverider

AJ STYLES TLC ATTIRE ADDED

It looks great, but when I go to set him as alt attire, all the logos get messed up due to the game claiming that the data is outdated. :(

I'm not sure, it does that for me every time I go back to edit someone even superstars I am working on. Thats why I started waiting for logo placement until everything else is done with the caw. Maybe try deleting the second attire, and then download him again, but this time import the second attire to the original one you downloaded, Don't know if that'll work, just saying.