Cus7ate9

AJ STYLES TLC ATTIRE ADDED

It looks great, but when I go to set him as alt attire, all the logos get messed up due to the game claiming that the data is outdated. :(

I'm not sure, it does that for me every time I go back to edit someone even superstars I am working on. Thats why I started waiting for logo placement until everything else is done with the caw. Maybe try deleting the second attire, and then download him again, but this time import the second attire to the original one you downloaded, Don't know if that'll work, just saying.

I'm wondering. Have you done the Attire from scratch after the latest patch or did you use an older version created before the patch as a template?

It looks great, but when I go to set him as alt attire, all the logos get messed up due to the game claiming that the data is outdated. :(

I'm not sure, it does that for me every time I go back to edit someone even superstars I am working on. Thats why I started waiting for logo placement until everything else is done with the caw. Maybe try deleting the second attire, and then download him again, but this time import the second attire to the original one you downloaded, Don't know if that'll work, just saying.

I'm wondering. Have you done the Attire from scratch after the latest patch or did you use an older version created before the patch as a template?

Yeah I just copied my previous AJ upload of the No Mercy and Backlash attires and just deleted the No Mercy Attire. but that shouldn't be the case because I re uploaded AJ after the patch the original one because people were telling me the logos shifted. 

Yeah I just copied my previous AJ upload of the No Mercy and Backlash attires and just deleted the No Mercy Attire. but that shouldn't be the case because I re uploaded AJ after the patch the original one because people were telling me the logos shifted. 

Looks like Bioware just made all the logos shift on CAWs originally created before 1.04. I guess we'll have to do the affected ones from scratch once more. This is so annoying. :(

Looks like Bioware just made all the logos shift on CAWs originally created before 1.04. I guess we'll have to do the affected ones from scratch once more. This is so annoying. :(

Is it safe to say that this has been one of the roughest and worst years for creators? SOOO much time is being wasted, while you're trying to create something new, something you've already done and uploaded gets ruined, and you gotta stop the new project and go fix the old. See I planned on doing a lot this year with the game (and believe it or not, I HAVE YET to do anything concerning gameplay (not including using certain caws to catch a video of their sigs and finishers). Every time I try a new project, I have to go back and fix something that was never broken, but somehow keeps breaking. UHH!! 

great start on Shelley mate. For the attire I'd switch the the jacket without the hood and split the 2 main tights logos into halves so you can place them better. They both come round a lot more IRL and in 2 pieces they won't warp on the caw.

For the face I'd suggest thinning out the whole lower half of his head. He has a pretty weird shaped head - long and thing with a short, but wide nose, big ears and very close eyes. Here are some refs.

good luck with this - I maxed out on layer for the first time in this game!

Image may contain: 6 people, beard and close-upImage may contain: 11 people, text30i9wrt.png

Image may contain: 2 people, text

switch to this jacket - not the bulldog one

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing and text

great start on Shelley mate. For the attire I'd switch the the jacket without the hood and split the 2 main tights logos into halves so you can place them better. They both come round a lot more IRL and in 2 pieces they won't warp on the caw.

For the face I'd suggest thinning out the whole lower half of his head. He has a pretty weird shaped head - long and thing with a short, but wide nose, big ears and very close eyes. Here are some refs.

good luck with this - I maxed out on layer for the first time in this game!

Image may contain: 6 people, beard and close-upImage may contain: 11 people, text30i9wrt.png

Image may contain: 2 people, text

switch to this jacket - not the bulldog one

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing and text

When I split them in 2 should I make both halves fit the 512x512 window, because I think I tried that last night and it still warped, But when I only aligned it to the side that half belongs to, and increased the width of the logo to about 75% of the 512x512 window. it didn't warp. I haven't touched the face yet. But thanks for the reference pics. Also I am having an issue with the in game rectangle design reverting back to the white color when I come back out of the edit attire screen. I've tried reapplying them, deleting them and doing it again, it just keeps doing it. I can't save the caw without it reverting back. Thanks for the advice Nick. 

on the design reset thing, it's a bug in the game and happens when you edit a design once it has been placed. Easiest way to fix it is go and edit the design when it's ok and save the colour on the pallet. Then go out of it. Then go back in and select a different design to the one you placed and just save it. Then go back and chnge it to the one you want and add the saved colour - it wont move location at all. It's a pain in the ass.

I don't even save logos to 512x512. I let the game do that for me. Just split it in half in the original image and save it as 2 halves. Upload them as they are and the logo uploader stretches them to the size you select

best of luck

on the design reset thing, it's a bug in the game and happens when you edit a design once it has been placed. Easiest way to fix it is go and edit the design when it's ok and save the colour on the pallet. Then go out of it. Then go back in and select a different design to the one you placed and just save it. Then go back and chnge it to the one you want and add the saved colour - it wont move location at all. It's a pain in the ass.

I don't even save logos to 512x512. I let the game do that for me. Just split it in half in the original image and save it as 2 halves. Upload them as they are and the logo uploader stretches them to the size you select

best of luck

I have to try both of them, these bugs are so damn annoying, Well I draw my logos in a 1920x1080 then resize it to 512x512 then split them from there, are you saying split them in two halves in the 1920x1080 window and save them in that window separately and the game will change them when I upload? 

I AM SO HAPPY !!! THAT ALEX IS 10/10 for me .... cant wait to pick this up

Thanks dude almost done 

Sabin and shelley look great dude nice work.

Thanks mate spent a lot of time on these 

Edited by Cus7ate9