Hardyz

Crow

Works fine for me 

Check your logo manager. The CAW is excellent without the face photo. 

PS. Crow, just had a match. Solid moveset as well. This is in-game quality. I actually find it laughable now that we have to pay so much for DLC when you come out with quality like this in 24 hours. 

2K should hire a bunch of you top CAW makers and release roster updates once monthly. Charge the damn Season Pass fee or whatever to opt-into the updates.. but this is seriously phenomenal and I can't even buy an excuse about taking too long to make someone from scratch. 

Same problem with the face photo when downloading.  It's very odd because this seems to be the only CAW I have downloaded so far that the face photo didn't download correctly.

Think I had the face logo issue too... Maybe it will work when you do the second attire and reup... But I second the cruiser weights, mahal and rhyno.... Opierreo made an excellent Hawkins though, just needs a set, but he did an awesome job 

It's reuploaded and WORKING!!! Had to recreate the thing from scratch.  To get the correct, working version - make sure and download the one where TJP is looking straight ahead in the preview.

Tags are TJP and Crow

• Like 1

Can't see the pictures...everytime somebody uses photobucket my internet security blocks it because it's a dodgy website apparently...:o

Just download it. It's seriously better than what 2K would have done lol

Can't see the pictures...everytime somebody uses photobucket my internet security blocks it because it's a dodgy website apparently...:o

Just download it. It's seriously better than what 2K would have done lol

i have to agree. Youre setting thr bar very high and early on Crow. Amazing work. This looks better than several in game models. 

Which one do i download? there is 3 TJ perkins made by crow

From the MAN himself;

It's reuploaded and WORKING!!! Had to recreate the thing from scratch.  To get the correct, working version - make sure and download the one where TJP is looking straight ahead in the preview.

Tags are TJP and Crow

Wow! The face is spot on! I don't know if it's just me but the face detailing this year looks a ton better than before. We aren't even a week in and it seems like a good amount of guys have this version of the creation suite down!