Hardyz

Crow

Love it, my dude. One of the more natural Jeff faces I've seen this year. A lot that I see turn out looking like a caricature/cartoon of him, but you've nailed it here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2017 at 9:07 AM, Dbo2700 said:

Jesus! No way I have the logo room for these. 😭

Sometimes ya just gotta prioritize if a CAW is worth it tho right? It IS a pain in the F'N ass! I look for some 2nd attires i can spare to delete & then go thru the tedious selection process! HOPEFULLY 2K18 gives us MORE then 100 spots for CAWs, MORE than a 1000 logos, AND the Creators MORE then 20 slots to upload CAWs! They have to realize its a HUGE part of the intrigue to keep us turning on the Game!

*Oh yeah! 😆 Matt & Jeff R looking pretty damn good!

Edited by bbrittain84
Forgot to comment on the actual topic! 😆

The 100 caw slots isn't the problem... it's the 1000 logos that's the problem, if you do the math it's nearly impossible to have 100 good caws with the 1000 logo limit, especially if you want arenas too then forget about it... or so they say 1000, I have far less than 1000 and have problems downloading caws that have like 13 or less logos... anyway I haven't been able to download bhangras, phguys, or rells hardys, even after deleting tons or logos and multiple caws that i wish I could have back... hell, i even started consolidating the dozens of mcdavid knee and elbow pad logos from multiple caws so they all use the same one (pain in the ass 🙄)... but hopefully I'll have luck with downloading these, great start on them crow, good to see you back finally 

Edited by LoadWarrior

• 2 weeks later...