VoodooV Arenas Thread *Over The Edge '99 - 2k18*

VooDooV

44 minutes ago, VooDooV said:

I *MIGHT* have a shot at the Wrestlemania 33 arena. I'm gonna have a play around with a few things and see what can be done 

This is awesome news! 

• 2 months later...

**Right a quick update**

WWE 2K18 has been announced, and I might be getting it (not sure yet)...

If I don't, I will gladly give away any artwork I did for arenas last year so someone else can do the honours of making them

• Like 1

16 hours ago, VooDooV said:

**Right a quick update**

WWE 2K18 has been announced, and I might be getting it (not sure yet)...

If I don't, I will gladly give away any artwork I did for arenas last year so someone else can do the honours of making them

I have high hopes you get 2K18 but if not that's a class act giving over your art work as you clearly put your heart and soul into these. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Man I hope you get 2K18 (and that they remove the b.s. upload restrictions). Your arenas are the best in Xbox One CC i've seen, hands down. Thanks for all your hard work.

• Like 1

nice work man. i still can't believe they removed the WMXV arena from the game. i didn't even realize it till i got ready to set up my mania xv show only to find out the arena, template, parts etc are all missing from 2k17 which is a damn shame

• Like 1

On 2017-7-8 at 9:19 AM, nhthelegend said:

Man I hope you get 2K18 (and that they remove the b.s. upload restrictions). Your arenas are the best in Xbox One CC i've seen, hands down. Thanks for all your hard work.

I think I will be without a doubt! This year it sounds GREAT especially since they've ditched last gen. So I think I'll be pre-ordering it next pay day

• Like 2

4 hours ago, VooDooV said:

I think I will be without a doubt! This year it sounds GREAT especially since they've ditched last gen. So I think I'll be pre-ordering it next pay day

i think it'd be awesome if we can move the announce tables to the staging area

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jai said:

i think it'd be awesome if we can move the announce tables to the staging area

I'd love that option! especially for Ruthless Aggression Raw and Raw PPV's... even more so now that we can move around in that area and there's no invisible barriers 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VooDooV said:

I'd love that option! especially for Ruthless Aggression Raw and Raw PPV's... even more so now that we can move around in that area and there's no invisible barriers 

not to mention for nitro and thunder and those ppvs

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just going to make an announcement for the arenas I will be doing on 2K18...

I'll mainly be creating arenas from the New Generation Era to '07/'08 as I don't find many sets from the PG era fun to make as they're mostly the same set with the promotions graphics.

Depending on what arenas/parts we have and don't have this year in CAA mode, I'll be recreating the ones I made for 2K17 first then expanding to others.

WWE2001.jpg

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

1 hour ago, Tornado_X said:

The irony of those graphics :'(

I know... it really doesn't help with Undertaker going through his ministry phase at the time either. 

It sucks that Owen can't be included in WWE games or have his time within the company to be celebrated properly. 
If it was up to Bret, there wouldnt be an issue

• Thanks 1

On 31/08/2017 at 5:50 AM, SCSA fan said:

I loved your work in 2k17 and I am looking forward to download it in 2K18. just sayin:)

I've started to remake a lot of graphics as well, so they'll be a lot better

Untitl-1.jpg

Thanks

Edited by VooDooV
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tornado_X said:

Which?

It's the early Raw Is War logo before they changed it to the one surrounded by the truss. 

Spent ages tracing it last night and haven't been able to find it in my files... but I've got it redone now

latest?cb=20131104014139

• Glorious 1