VoodooV Arenas Thread *Over The Edge '99 - 2k18*

VooDooV

Perfect timing and awesome man! Thanks so much for this! I don't know if you follow me on YouTube but this arena will be put in great use! =D

Edited by Jules145
  • Like 1

3 arenas to come are;

Wrestlemania X7
No Mercy '03/'04
Survivor Series '03

just ring aprons for 2 of them and stage art for the other.
NXT arenas... for those I'll upload the artwork to CC, maybe.

Which NXT arenas are you doing? 

Not 100% sure I am yet cause I'd be doing all of the artwork whereas I have many arenas that need one bit of artwork doing and they're done... We'll see I guess

On 03/02/2017 at 6:47 PM, AlvaroXXV said:

Incredible, better than the in game stuff. It´s a shame be in the other side. Any chance of your content arrives to PS4?

I don't have a PS4 currently so it'd have to be a no... unless I found someone I could trust and wanting to put these arenas on the Playstation CC

Did you remove your custom Modern RAW/SD Arenas? My save corrupted this past week and tried to redownload those but they are no longer on CC. Any way you can upload the logos atleast?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Legit Boss said:

Did you remove your custom Modern RAW/SD Arenas? My save corrupted this past week and tried to redownload those but they are no longer on CC. Any way you can upload the logos atleast?

I'll reupload them again soon 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Legit Boss said:

Alright, thank you. Sorry if i sounded rude at all. I'll use your Retro Raw/SD for now :)

no worries you didn't ;) they'll probably be up again in a couple of hours... shall let you know when it is

Edited by VooDooV
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, LegitATTIRES said:

Downloaded both SD And raw 16 arenas, One problem is that the raw logo is missing on the right minitron.

That was the same issue when I originally uploaded it. It's still there you just have to replace it their yourself cause reuploading it and messing around with the minitron myself doesn't work sadly

55 minutes ago, VooDooV said:

That was the same issue when I originally uploaded it. It's still there you just have to replace it their yourself cause reuploading it and messing around with the minitron myself doesn't work sadly

The logo appears blank.

• 4 weeks later...

2 minutes ago, wallybescotty said:

Smackdown%20minitron.png

This was the one i photoshopped together while trying to make one like yours, i wanted to share it being that these are hard textures to find in a decent resolution.  i think yours looks great, but cant seem to find your things in community creations.

Edited by wallybescotty