The Accuracy Factory [Jinder Mahal/Seth Rollins] movesets & moveset database (creation tool)

eastcoastkody

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would you be able to do Okada and Roode? If so thank you very much

i don't really watch japanese wrestling....and when i do, i don't take notes. U could use the notes i have for Okada from all of his ROH matches in the last 2 years as a base.

i never released a Roode moveset, but I did make the moveset for TWISTOFATE87's  Bobby Roode CAW.

What about Kenny Omega ?

i don't watch japanese wrestling. You could use the notes i have for him in my database....based on his recent ROH matches

• 2 weeks later...

A Double vid/txt formula available and uploaded to XB1 CC

based on moveset notes taken from over 125 matches watched between TNA 2011-NXT current

Edited by eastcoastkody

vid formulas for Big Dog/Show Off/B+ Player are up

Would you ever upload some of the movesets onto CC directly? Or are you on ps4?

i do upload all of them. these are on there now

vid formulas for Big Dog/Show Off/B+ Player are up

Would you ever upload some of the movesets onto CC directly? Or are you on ps4?

i do upload all of them. these are on there now

I see, my bad. Thanks a lot and nice work.

• Like 1

Some nice sets. Any idea who you're gonna do next?

i kinda want to finish the DLC ...Tye/Anderson/Gallows

or maybe Roderick Strong & Drew Galloway since a real Sick Kick is in the game now

Kody, in your notes, what do the identifiers [L] and FWD mean in front of a move?

[L] means LEFTY. The move is done how a left-handed person would perform the move. So a left handed Punch....a left legged kick etc. For grapples....remember that a right handed person uses their left arm to do a DDT or Suplex. So [L] DDT would mean they did the DDT w/ their Right Arm. Like a left handed person would do the DDT.

{ } means optional. So if u see {L} it means they did the move both ways. So {L} Gut Punch.....would mean the wrestler has done a Gut Punch both right AND left handed

FWD...means Forward. Sometimes a wrestlers moves forward during a move. I needed a descriptor for when a wrestler isn't Running....but also not just standing still.

As an example, there are many dropkicks in the game. Some Dropkicks like Dropkick 13....u are standing still when u dropkick. But there are other dropkicks where u move forward (i think Dropkick 10). Or sometimes a wrestler steps forward and does a clothesline......but they weren't actually Running. So its not quite a running clothesline if they just took 1 or 2 steps. So I'll put "FWD Clothesline" 

• Like 1

I saw in your text that you have an Abyss set but I don't see it on CC. Is it not a full set yet so it's not on CC? I just made him and I'm terrible with movesets. I've always loved your work.

I saw in your text that you have an Abyss set but I don't see it on CC. Is it not a full set yet so it's not on CC? I just made him and I'm terrible with movesets. I've always loved your work.

no, i haven't made Abyss yet. He is in the moveset database to help u make ur own tho