Penguin

Weekly Wrestling Discussion (Spoilers) (with Bliss)

Just got somewhat caught up on ROH, why the fuck is Kenny King TV Champ? From what I’ve seen (haven’t kept up since Adam Cole left, but honestly haven’t really watched at all since he lost the title) his entire run since returning has been a train wreck with him and Titus only remaining relevant through shitty gimmicks that outright couldn’t go anywhere. Has he actually turned things around, or are they high and/or that low on talent? Can’t understand why they’d give it to him over someone long overdue a singles belt (like Dalton Castle, Mark Briscoe, or Adam Page), or someone who deserves another run with it (like Marty Scurll). Kinda makes me glad I tuned out to be honest.

I can't even watch it after Roddy, KOR and Adam Cole all left (those are my favorite in ROH!). I still love Scurll and Daniels but I just can't watch it anymore :( Cody is pretty disappointing.

I believe Kenny King only won cause he was recently on the The Bachelorette..

2 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I can't even watch it after Roddy, KOR and Adam Cole all left (those are my favorite in ROH!). I still love Scurll and Daniels but I just can't watch it anymore :( Cody is pretty disappointing.

Yea, the departures of Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, and reDRagon basically killed ROH for me. They still have some solid talent, but they’ve lost far too much, and the company is creatively stagnant. Really no reason to watch anymore.

2 hours ago, Penguin said:

I believe Kenny King only won cause he was recently on the The Bachelorette..

For fucks sake.