Penguin

Weekly discussion topic (Spoilers)

208 posts in this topic

Wait, Undertaker got inside Roman's head? Fucking hell, they do realise children will be watching right? I thought this shit was supposed to be PG, not to mention this just fucking typical WWE bullshit. It was obvious from the crowd at last weeks show that what everyone wanted to see was Paige sucking a dick on Raw, so naturally instead we get Roman Reigns sucking a dick on Raw. And to think they wonder why he can't get over.

They're trying to get to the PG-13 rating, more dick sucking should help.

I must say I love how the only discussion about Raw's go home show for Wrestlemania was about Roman sucking dick. I'm guessing it was an uneventful episode?

Basic point I'm getting at, do I need to see anything involving Owens/Jericho?

Edited by HiPcavallo

Raw never gets any love here, to be honest. Occasionally there's some talks after the show, but not often.

They did Sami/Owens(for the 50th time) but this time it was for Sami's job, so Jericho distracted Owens so Sami could win. Owens beats down Sami after the match, but Jericho made the save with a chair.

KO finally made the list too.

I must be the only one who doesn't object  to Sami and Kevin fighting every other week. Their matches together are always enjoyable

53 minutes ago, Steenalizer said:

I must be the only one who doesn't object  to Sami and Kevin fighting every other week. Their matches together are always enjoyable

Neither do I, they can fight each other every week until their HoF inductions and I will have no problem with that.

I've no problem with Sami and Kevin fighting all the time as the matches are great, it just makes their original feud feel pointless to me.

wwe_smackdown_live_logo.jpg

* WWE Champion Bray Wyatt will battle former follower Luke Harper tonight

* WrestleMania Contract Signing for AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon tonight

* “Miz TV” to present the finale of the “lost” Total Bellas footage

* Who will step-up en route to the SmackDown Women’s Title free-for-all at The Show of Shows?