Modding Awards ??

Md .Omer

I posted this one in 2k16 discussion also, but there wasnt any response so i think this section is the one...........So, when are we really going to start the modding awards for 2k16 mods ?? :D 

Don't vote for the Crooked Zebra. Vote for Steen and we can make Smacktalks great again.

When Zoo's sends its animals, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending animals that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing penguins. They’re bringing purple zebras. They’re bringing Jeff. And some, I assume, are good animals.

• Like 1

pfft if Steenalizer had his way he'd build a wall to keep all of the animals out! Vote for me and I vow to make Smacktalks a place where humans and animals can peacefully coexist, and I assure you that everyone, human and animal alike will be presented with equal opportunity to thrive in our community!*

*I make no promises as far as Jeff is concerned.

Edited by HiPcavallo

posting in 2k17 about 2k16 modding :|

Image result for Beavis And Butthead GIF

Well i never had a reply on 2k16 modding thats why in 2k17.....PS: I mentioned that earlie too

The asshole Beardy said the the average member of the forum ignores it and there's some people who'd bitch for days with terrible grammar if their mods weren't accepted.

Well towards whom you are pointing your finger ??

The only card HiP has is the animal card. He’s got nothing else to offer and frankly, if HiP were a human, I don’t think he'd get 5% of the vote. The only thing he's got going is the animal card, and the beautiful thing is, animals don’t like him.

On several occasions I've been known to help members of this forum with making logos, and/or provide them with quality feedback to help them get the best results out of their work. I know how to support our members by giving them all of the knowledge and assistance they require, to ensure they'll have all the tools necessary to be able to succeed on their own. Steenalizer is just trying to write me off as a one trick zebra to deflect from the fact he has a hollow campaign comprising of little more than a slogan he plagiarized!

The line of ‘Make Smacktalks great again,’ the phrase, that was mine, I came up with it about a year ago, and I kept using it, and everybody’s using it, they are all loving it. I don’t know I guess I should copyright it, maybe I have copyrighted it.