Arena Textures

deadman04

Could someone please upload some of arena textures by any chance? Didn't end up buying 2K16 for the PC and now with 2K17 coming out would be nice to use some of these.

After the WWF era ones in game (so like Rumble 01, X-Seven, Backlash 99, King of the Ring 99, SummerSlam 98 etc)

Don't mind if they have been extracted into jpegs or not, don't mind doing the extracting from raw files.

Thank you in advance :) 

• Like 1

Would greatly appreciate it if anyone has as my speeds are terrible at the moment to download the entire game on my new tower :( 

EDIT: All I really need is the aprons from these arenas and stage tron images from the PAC Files (including the Survivor Series 2000 arena)

Edited by deadman04
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I second that as well. I need those and I don't know how to extract them properly.

Texture files for arena stuff are all located inside 03E8.pac. You extract the entrance & apron files exactly the way you do wrestlers. It's just that textures are 03E8 instead of 000A & 000C.

I second that as well. I need those and I don't know how to extract them properly.

Texture files for arena stuff are all located inside 03E8.pac. You extract the entrance & apron files exactly the way you do wrestlers. It's just that textures are 03E8 instead of 000A & 000C.

Cool, I'll try that out then.

hmm I have a little tiny issue, the files are in .zlib and I cannot extract anything... I suck at PC mods... :( I know they are there and easy to get, when you know how...

You decompress the PACH. You'll get a zlib.uncompressed file then extract the 03E8.zlib.uncompressed 

hmm I have a little tiny issue, the files are in .zlib and I cannot extract anything... I suck at PC mods... :( I know they are there and easy to get, when you know how...

You decompress the PACH. You'll get a zlib.uncompressed file then extract the 03E8.zlib.uncompressed 

I'll try that. Hopefully it'll work. Could get ready for PC modding for 2K17 if that comes out without the massive glitches fest that is the console version.

Nope, Still getting error and it doesn't open :\ Do you have the step by step? I know I'm asking for a lot.

I'll try that. Hopefully it'll work. Could get ready for PC modding for 2K17 if that comes out without the massive glitches fest that is the console version.

Nope, Still getting error and it doesn't open :\ Do you have the step by step? I know I'm asking for a lot.

ok.  you can sorta use this to figure out what's what:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-nYhFeCWsGLz0V5w2XVwhrJBF7sZI3Fpd0hJPfljCA8/edit#gid=946395384

Lets say you want to extract Smackdown's apron. You go in X-Packer and select open the pac file > choose apron01.pac (the asset sheet shows that Smackdown is 1) in the Apron folder. You'll see a file it'll probably be AP01 or something like that. You extract that. You go back in X-Packer and open the PACH file > choose the AP01.pac file that you just extracted. From there you'll see a few files, you just need the one that says 03E8. You're going to want to decompress that, you can do "Decompress All" and it will decompress all the files. After you do that, you go to File > PC 2K16 > Texture Archive.. I think that's what it's called. Then you select the 03E8.zlib.decompressed file from there you'll see a bunch of DDS files. You extract them and you have your files. You can open them in photoshop or whatever editing program you're using to get the textures. if you want to use them on console, just save it as PNG or JPG

• Like 1

ok.  you can sorta use this to figure out what's what:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-nYhFeCWsGLz0V5w2XVwhrJBF7sZI3Fpd0hJPfljCA8/edit#gid=946395384

Lets say you want to extract Smackdown's apron. You go in X-Packer and select open the pac file > choose apron01.pac (the asset sheet shows that Smackdown is 1) in the Apron folder. You'll see a file it'll probably be AP01 or something like that. You extract that. You go back in X-Packer and open the PACH file > choose the AP01.pac file that you just extracted. From there you'll see a few files, you just need the one that says 03E8. You're going to want to decompress that, you can do "Decompress All" and it will decompress all the files. After you do that, you go to File > PC 2K16 > Texture Archive.. I think that's what it's called. Then you select the 03E8.zlib.decompressed file from there you'll see a bunch of DDS files. You extract them and you have your files. You can open them in photoshop or whatever editing program you're using to get the textures. if you want to use them on console, just save it as PNG or JPG

You're awesome. Thanks a bunch!