VIDEO thread...

glennsoe

i agree with caveman gamer

As well you should.  I am an agreeable motherf#cker. 

My point was not about Smacktalks, but about the fact that Tank, Marcus and even in an entirely inept way, Aubrey were accessible.  We have a community manager who posts once a month on his own company's official forums and doesn't respond to any question of substance anywhere else.   

well that was the beginning of my point. i don't even thing bryan even posts once a month at all. and yeah he doesn't respond to any questions on twitter. but hey let's have a WWE2K17 Contest? nevermind whether or not we know if stuff has been addressed.  I used Smacktalks as the example simply cause his comment in his "2k17 preview of info" vid completely stated that he had exclusive info of stuff 2k didn't announce in that blog. 2k is letting these people promote the game for them and they keep showing the same shit over and over.  I don't know about anyone else but i'm already tired of seeing backstage brawls, seeing the same entrances over an over. and the only livestream we've gotten is a wwe diva fan showing the same entrances over and over. and doing a bunch of women's matches. I'm not honestly trying to attack smacktalks but i do find it funny he only appears here to promote his lates video.

Jeff I know you wasted your childhood slinging dope on the streets and had to be a "man" to survive, but is it really necessary for you to behave like a petulant child now? No ones saying you don't have a right to be annoyed but you blew everything way out of proportion and behaved like a spoiled brat. That's why you're in the wrong here.

And no, this isn't another lesson in sarcasm.

how so? i'm not the only one that has said the same thing. i've seen several people that are pissed at the way this information is being relayed. if he'd just come out and say "i didn't record CAA, CAC or Universe stuff cause i had a limited time and figured there was enough info out on those 3 topics" i'd have left it alone. but instead he says he has exclusive footage of not talked about features and doesn't post anything but the same stuff that everyone else has been posting. and i'm pretty sure they are at liberty to post whatever they want within the last 2 weeks before release. like Caveman said, we only have 7days and 2 hours left to find out for ourselves.

Jeff "bitch and moan" Jai

which is basically the same thing you've been doing all year long and on caws.ws over minuscule movesets. so how ya doing black kettle. and coincidentally the same thing you were doing 5 years ago on xhp. so i see you haven't changed one bit. that's right i know you very well.. SAM

I haven't logged into caws for 2 or 3 years....

i don't even know what xhp is? 

I think you have me confused with someone else.

ok lads take this outside this post is not the time nor place to have petty arguments, this was a good thread turned into a bad day in Syria move it along and settle it else where you bunch of keyboard warriors :p

ok lads take this outside this post is not the time nor place to have petty arguments, this was a good thread turned into a bad day in Syria move it along and settle it else where you bunch of keyboard warriors :p

You don't know me, I'm actually a keyboard sorcerer. Magic is way too OP in the current meta to not use it

Edited by cloudropis
  • Like 1