Aj Styles, Nakamura & More Entrance Videos...

seanironmaiden

Yea, Nakamura's was pretty lame :( obviously not mo-capped by himself. Think Perkins did it maybe?

Saw the Kinshasa in another video and it doesn't look right at all :( 

He doesn't seem to have the mouthguard either which is very odd as it very much ads to his look and overall creepiness, lol

• Like 1

Yea, Nakamura's was pretty lame :( obviously not mo-capped by himself. Think Perkins did it maybe?

Saw the Kinshasa in another video and it doesn't look right at all :( 

He doesn't seem to have the mouthguard either which is very odd as it very much ads to his look and overall creepiness, lol

i'm glad i'm not a naka fan lol looks like they didn't do him justice at all other than the actual model

He's my favourite wrestler on the current roster. He was always gona be tough to do him justice but they didn't even come close. Not overly impressed with the model either but the gum shield is such a big part of the look he has these days... strange they didnt include it... maybe cos it would look strange in Universe promo bits where they're supposed to be talking...

Balór's entrance last year wasn't great either until they patched it with one he mo-capped himself so maybe there's still hope for Shinsuke