Universe mode info is tomorrow !!

glennsoe

To be honest did you guys really expect any real significant changes? Considering they've actually added quite a lot to this game (especially compared to previous releases) I think it's fair to give them a pass on this one. It's not like they've done nothing, they have made improvements and built a stronger foundation to build upon for future releases. Yes it is a little disappointing, but all in all I'd say we've made out pretty well this year.

i agree.. i mean i saw tich bring up he wasn't that excited cause he wanted fatal 4 way rivalries. and merchandise stuff or something like that but no disrespect to him but we can't even get singles and tag rivalries to work right (pre2k17) so why would we need to get that upgraded before they work on stuff like that lol

but to be fair, universe's code was so bad that it could have been removed. 2k had good reason to story designer it and remove it. but they didn't so i think they may have actually started from scratch which isn't a bad thing at all

As long as I can manually assign managers to a rivalry match without DELETing the rivalry... SO FRUSTRATING!

i actually wouldn't look at rivalries as they were game past. they seem to have taken an entirely new approach to the rivalry design. but then again who knows at that point.. being it 8:16am i guess we don't have long to find out

As long as I can manually assign managers to a rivalry match without DELETing the rivalry... SO FRUSTRATING!

i actually wouldn't look at rivalries as they were game past. they seem to have taken an entirely new approach to the rivalry design. but then again who knows at that point.. being it 8:16am i guess we don't have long to find out

Wait what, we are gonna have more info today ??? When ???

You've got to be kidding me, you assholes lovely people actually made a clock?

actually it was zeokage (2k mod - the polar opposite of Sunny) who made that clock lol

but yeah we got alot of videos coming today at 10, 2 and 6pm

It's My Yard, Tubby, Delzinski, Denkops, Smacktalks, and Tony Pizza all have vids comming.  Delzinski actually tweeted last night that he rendered 800 videos yesterday

EDIT: I forgot about CM Puls3 even though i can't stand that guy

Edited by Jai
  • Like 1

actually it was zeokage (2k mod - the polar opposite of Sunny) who made that clock lol

It's My Yard, Tubby, Delzinski, Denkops, Smacktalks, and Tony Pizza all have vids comming.  Delzinski actually tweeted last night that he rendered 800 videos yesterday

Lol I love Zeokage so much, best moderator evah. He loves to give me warnings as gifts.

Lol I love Zeokage so much, best moderator evah. He loves to give me warnings as gifts.

i know this had to be sarcasm.. dude is a moron lol. he even chased off several high profile mods because of his stupidity lol

According to the released videos, show start music and video are selectable in the creation suite and are not hardcoded for each arena like I thought (plus the game has all the official, licensed themes of pretty much every PPV, that's pretty cool). This should be fantastic for the PC version because replacing theme with custom files should be very easy

According to the released videos, show start music and video are selectable in the creation suite and are not hardcoded for each arena like I thought (plus the game has all the official, licensed themes of pretty much every PPV, that's pretty cool). This should be fantastic for the PC version because replacing theme with custom files should be very easy

it's tied to the create a show mode which as you said is from within the creation suite