First Match for 2k17 ??

Md .Omer

Sorry I've been MIA for so long guys, I've been really busy lately, but have been keeping up with the forums. Anyways.

Since most of the champions are out of date I planned on doing a PPV show first changing all the champions to who they currently are. But im not sure if I will be doing it in a kick off show to midcard and mainevent style lineup. Cus I really want AJ to be the first guy I play with. Most likely AJ vs. Dean will be the first match. Or the triple threat from this Sunday if AJ loses the title. (That WON'T happen)

Sorry I've been MIA for so long guys, I've been really busy lately, but have been keeping up with the forums. Anyways.

Since most of the champions are out of date I planned on doing a PPV show first changing all the champions to who they currently are. But im not sure if I will be doing it in a kick off show to midcard and mainevent style lineup. Cus I really want AJ to be the first guy I play with. Most likely AJ vs. Dean will be the first match. Or the triple threat from this Sunday if AJ loses the title. (That WON'T happen)

Unrelated question: Are you CAWing again? On ps4?

No PS4,  Xbox One and PC (when released) actually taking the day off the 11th for midnight release to upload to CC and my Channel. You?

• Like 1

No PS4,  Xbox One and PC (when released) actually taking the day off the 11th for midnight release to upload to CC and my Channel. You?

Oh no. I am not a CAW creator. (I might give it a shot, MAYBE)

I'm a fan of your work from 360 (2k14). I'm on ps4 now, well, still on 360. Just wondering. 

Well I did say someone new like Aries. Since he won't be available I'll just create him if I have to, or put him against someone new from the day 1 roster. 

Still gonna be AJ Styles lol. Probably change his moveset a little. Hopefully they have the Rack Bomb instead of that suplex neck breaker move, or his underhook brainbuster 

Well for me the first match has to be the Cover star vs The Pre Order download. Most deffo Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg. Maybe add a title in there. I know I'm sad but I usually do a few Royal Rumbles to determine my champions, seeing as I vacate every title there is. From there I will do Tag Team tournaments to determine the relevant champions. The lesser titles e,g US, Intercontinental, probably a few Battle Royals. From there whatever really takes my fancy. Ive never been one for Universe Mode oddly enough so I cannot comment on what its like. I tend to just play outside the Universe Mode with whatever matches take my fancy and if it involves a championship so be it.

I know I'm sad but I usually do a few Royal Rumbles to determine my champions

I really hope it's possible to put one or even two titles on the line in Royal Rumble matches this year.

I know I'm sad but I usually do a few Royal Rumbles to determine my champions

I really hope it's possible to put one or even two titles on the line in Royal Rumble matches this year.

Now wouldn't that be more authentic? Absolutely agree with you on that one. Plus what they should have done, and I know folk my be divided on this one but, they should have included Hogan in both his red and yellow and nWo versions. I know there's the controversy regarding his remarks but as a wrestler the guy basically put wrestling on the map.

Ended up doing Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch. Turned out to be a pretty decent match except for the fact that I totally forgot Becky's finisher was a submission, and I still suck at submissions.

Well, I'm a PC-Gamer :D But i think that my first match would be AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton or AJ Styles vs. Triple H in the WrestleMania 32 Arena, Then i will create my Brian Storm CAW (who actually is named Brian Styles in 2K16), Then i'll create my Universe Mode :)

Ive changed my mind after playing 2K17 on PS4 for a few hours. I think the first match should have been 2K Devs versus us loyal paying suckers.........sorry I meant gamers for dishing out.........I wont say here I don't wanna be kicked off the forums. But I bet I'm not the only one thinking this. Ok from now on Ill bite my tongue and keep my mouth shut.

(Just frustrated that's all at this years efforts)

Ive changed my mind after playing 2K17 on PS4 for a few hours. I think the first match should have been 2K Devs versus us loyal paying suckers.........sorry I meant gamers for dishing out.........I wont say here I don't wanna be kicked off the forums. But I bet I'm not the only one thinking this. Ok from now on Ill bite my tongue and keep my mouth shut.

Well, whats your view on the game ??

Mixed really to tell the truth. As I say I cannot comment on Universe Mode or My Career Mode as Ive never played them and therefore it wouldn't be fair for me to do so. Ive had a number of matches now in normal 'Play' mode shall we say, and its the same as last year tbh nothing new to surprise us. Yes there is Backstage Brawl and fighting in the crowd but its nothing new as that is back after a few years.

Not all bad but not all good either. I shall wait for the PC version where I can mod it to my liking.

Mixed really to tell the truth. As I say I cannot comment on Universe Mode or My Career Mode as Ive never played them and therefore it wouldn't be fair for me to do so. Ive had a number of matches now in normal 'Play' mode shall we say, and its the same as last year tbh nothing new to surprise us. Yes there is Backstage Brawl and fighting in the crowd but its nothing new as that is back after a few years.

Not all bad but not all good either. I shall wait for the PC version where I can mod it to my liking.

Well, there is a lot of advantage for PC gamers !! 

Well, there is a lot of advantage for PC gamers !! 

My opinion of the game is slowly turning for the good as I give it more time. Yes there are limitation for the console but I understand that. Its a case of remembering that as well.