Question about using screenshots from other games..

rekka no ryo

I trying to use screenshots from not just MKX but other WWE games and when I upload them they are dark but when I am on my laptop, they are the perfect color and everything. What do I do to improve this as im trying to get everything ready for 2k17 by using 2k16 for my testing ground..

Example: http://imgur.com/a/5rbad

Edited by rekka no ryo

I rarely get skin colour right the first time (Jay Lethal took something absurd like 7 attempts to get a good result), just takes a little trial and error. If it doesn't come out right the first time then try editing the colour in photoshop and then try again.

Depends on the image. Sometimes I needed to edit the brightness and contrast, other times it was a simple colour change, I believe Jay Lethal was both of those things. Once you test it in game you should get a better idea of what you need to change, if you aren't entirely sure just make a few changes and try it out anyway, worst case if those changes don't work out you'll have a much better idea as to what changes are necessary.

I sorta don't like doing that, and you probably dont either, of uploading multiples of the same image, with no way to delete the old bad ones. But it is a necessary evil. Hopefully 17 changes this problem. But thanks though ! And also me thinks this image im using is the face is off, as it's Vader Unmasked and ole Leon always did look "unique" without his mask

In the image uploader if you use one of the triggers it'll delete the selected image (deletes it everywhere though, including any caws you've uploaded to CC so be careful when using it), so at the very least you wont have to worry about wasting logo slots every time you have to redo it.