What gameplay do you want to see?

Smacktalks

Theres a chance I may get to record some gameplay of the full game this evening/tomorrow morning however I wont have too long with the game, is there anything in particular people want to see?

• Like 5

Yes. If possible, alternate versions of Kane, Undertaker etc in crowd fighting and/or Backstage Brawl Gameplay, Diesel vs Razor Ramon vs Lex Luger vs Bam Bam (Fatal 4 way), the Wrestlemania 31 arena (Daylight) gameplay, and the Wrestelmania 32 arena

Oh yeah, All playable arenas!

Edited by jbl328
Additional comments

Test how far logos can be stretched and whether they still blur and warp if they go past a certain point. I imagine with that information CAW makers could start some early work on logos.

When I watching the Creation trailer, I seen the logos still blur

Test how far logos can be stretched and whether they still blur and warp if they go past a certain point. I imagine with that information CAW makers could start some early work on logos.

I can't see that anywhere in the trailer, even at 25% speed.

• Like 2

This. I'd like to start making logos as soon as I finish playing Witcher 3. Also can you check if boots/kickpads are still mirrored, really hoping they aren't.

I can't see that anywhere in the trailer, even at 25% speed.

Oh nevermind, It's just when you pause the video, It blurs a bit. Nevermind, they fixed it!

But they need to fix the white outline of the logos, they're photoshopping's sh*t

Edited by TakerUnder

From what I saw in the MyCareer Trailer, logos still have the white outline around them. If that's still in the stretching might still be in. But that's just to pessimism in me.

I know this is wishful thinking but for all those bringing up Universe Mode, wouldn't it be something if we run into a few surprises(including missing characters from last year) and are able to unlock them? I don't know what 2K have installed for Universe Mode but I certainly wanna know asap. And that might be part of the big reveal on the 28th

• Like 1