Sting '88

Sting '98 Wolfpac

Legends Pack

Brutus Beefcake

Eddie Guerrero

Greg Valentine

Sycho Sid

Tatanka

http://www.wwe.com/section/wwe-2k17/article/wwe-2k17-dlc-season-pass-digital-deluxe-edition-update

The upcoming WWE 2K17 downloadable content gives grappling gamers a new set of features and playable characters for the latest edition of the venerated WWE video game series.

This year’s WWE 2K17 DLC offerings include:

• The Accelerator, available for a suggested price of $4.99, gives players instant access to all content within WWE 2K17’s VC purchasable section (excluding DLC), plus control over rankings and attributes for all playable in-game characters.
  • The Future Stars Pack, available for a suggested price of $8.99, adds Austin Aries, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Mojo Rawley and Tye Dillinger to the playable roster.
  • The Hall of Fame Showcase, available for a suggested price of $9.99, allows players to recreate iconic battles from WWE history in their storied settings, including:
    • Cactus Jack & Diamond Dallas Page vs. The Fabulous Freebirds (Jimmy Garvin & Michael “P.S.” Hayes) (WCW Saturday Night 1992)
    • The Fabulous Freebirds (Buddy Roberts & Michael “P.S.” Hayes) vs. Kerry & Kevin Von Erich (WCCW 1986)
    • Ivory vs. Jacqueline (SmackDown 2000)
    • Sting (gold and black tights) vs. Ric Flair (Clash of Champions 1988)
    • Sting (n.W.o. Wolfpac ring gear) vs. Bret Hart (WCW Halloween Havoc 1998)
    • Papa Shango vs. The Godfather (Dream Match)
    • Big Boss Man (with Albert) vs. Big Show (Armageddon 1999)
  • The Legends Pack, available for a suggested price of $8.99, boosts the playable roster with a collection of WWE Legends, including Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake, Eddie Guerrero, Greg “The Hammer” Valentine, Sycho Sid and Tatanka.
  • MyPlayer Kick Start, available exclusively for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for a suggested price of $9.99, gives players control over their created Superstar’s rankings and immediate access to all clothing which provides attribute boosts in MyCareer mode.
  • The New Moves Pack, available for a suggested price of $3.99, provides a new set of maneuvers for players to add to their virtual arsenals in WWE 2K17, including the Swingout Neckbreaker (made popular by current WWE Raw Women’s Champion Charlotte), the Elbro Drop (made popular by Zack Ryder), the Face Wash Combo (made popular by Samoa Joe) and the TJP Clutch (made popular by current WWE Cruiserweight Champion T.J. Perkins).
  • The NXT Enhancement Pack, available to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players for a suggested price of $9.99, gives players access to Apollo Crews, Nia Jax and Shinsuke Nakamura as playable characters, and 50 percent more points at the NXT level in MyCareer. PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 gamers can still gain access to this trio of NXT Superstars by obtaining the NXT Legacy Pack, which will be available for a suggested price of $4.99.

Edited by glennsoe
  • Like 2

From that entire list, I only plan on using the following:
Sycho Sid
Tatanka
Sting '98 Wolfpac
Papa Shango
Kerry Von Erich '86
Ivory '00
Jacqueline '00
Godfather
Big Boss Man '99
Big Show '99
Bret Hart '98
Austin Aries
Karl Anderson
Luke Gallows
Mojo Rawley
Tye Dillinger
Shinsuke
Apollo Crews
Nia Jax
And of course, Goldberg.
I'm disappointed Yokozuna is not in but at least I got two out of 3 of my wishes in Tatanka & Sycho Sid. Overall, pretty good dlc to go along with the legends carried over from last year.

If Hogan, '91 Taker, Shamrock, N.O.D., Harlem Heat, Roddy Piper etc were all carried over into 2k17, we would've had a GREAT legends roster by now. Thats why I'm getting the PC version too : )

wow we get all this and of course the current roster marks are still throwing tantrums.

and i think hansen wasn't in for either 1 or 2 reasons 1. They couldn't get him a legends deal, 2. they didn't want the backlash if they just added bruno in as dlc again or 3. wwe said no or hansen turned it down

• Like 1

wow we get all this and of course the current roster marks are still throwing tantrums.

and i think hansen wasn't in for either 1 or 2 reasons 1. They couldn't get him a legends deal, 2. they didn't want the backlash if they just added bruno in as dlc again or 3. wwe said no or hansen turned it down

Well, I'm really happy about this I may not use all of them but I'll probably use their entrances and gear for other people and also I love the Freebirds song so yeah I'm happy and Jeff I never thought I would see you being optimistic about 2K17 as only a few months you said you wouldn't get it. You my sir have had a story arc 

I think they're just complaining for the hell of it lol

that tomato guy is the worst.. everyday he's making a post asking "why is XXXX DLC" and he seems like he's 1000% convinced Maryse won't be in as a manager. he's just a moron. then again you had people like studd77 (thank god he got banned) that makes legend fans look completely bad. lol

that said, i love everything about this game so far. i am a fan of current nxt and legends so i got everything i want plus sid! lol

Well, I'm really happy about this I may not use all of them but I'll probably use their entrances and gear for other people and also I love the Freebirds song so yeah I'm happy and Jeff I never thought I would see you being optimistic about 2K17 as only a few months you said you wouldn't get it. You my sir have had a story arc 

no i said i wouldn't get it if universe wasn't improved.. then the whole goldberg, the 2 wcw arenas pulled me in. i did love 2k16 it was mainly universe that had me kinda pissed off. well that and my career lol. I said i wouldn't preorder till i saw a universe video and article so after they talked about the promo engine and confirmed connected backstage brawling i got intrigued and preordered. plus i can't really see myself playing with a bunch of current caws for another year when i can pretty much have the entire roster on disc or dlc for 2k17 lol but

i will say i can be a very undecisive person. it took me 3 weeks to decide between a new laptop or an xbox one lol

Greg the Hammer Valentine is one of my fave old school wrestlers, so I'm happy!

i just wanna know who the hell thought that Shango vs Godfather was a dreammatch lol

Could we see a new sleeper hold for Beefcake?

I want to see a full list of the moves in the moves pack..

please let his sleeper come with an all-new (but brought back from svr06) KO Minigame!

i just wanna know who the hell thought that Shango vs Godfather was a dreammatch lol

Thats what I said. Like wtf? I was hoping we would get The Godfather vs '99 Goldust. And Shango vs Bret OR Shango & The Berzerker vs Taker & Warrior

I'm disappointed Yokozuna is not in but at least I got two out of 3 of my wishes in Tatanka & Sycho Sid.

Don't worry. You can use my yokozuna 10 Attire pack mod :) I think 2k had not done a better work :D

Edited by Dennis-Bieser
  • Like 2

I'm disappointed about the DLC.... no nWo DLC pack...there are many wasted slots....

the game doesn't have slots. there could be other reasons, licensing issues, desputes, black balling, lawsuits, telling wwe no to contract, telling 2k no to contract, etc

Thats what I said. Like wtf? I was hoping we would get The Godfather vs '99 Goldust. And Shango vs Bret OR Shango & The Berzerker vs Taker & Warrior

maybe it's a typo.

LOL yeah right... then by all rights it shoulda been a fatal 4 way... Shango vs Kama vs Godfather vs Goodfather lol

• Like 1

Nice!!! Pretty excited about a playable Sid and the Von Erichs. I am pleased. 

-Hopefully "Crow" Sting is there but I can deal with "current".

- I was so sure they would go with a WCW pack to go with Goldberg/Nitro Arena. I thought they would do a WCW Rey Mysterio Jr.  

-SLIGHTLY bummed with no Xpac. 

-Please let that be "champ" Eddie G

• Like 1