what video game character would u like 2 see

mrelectriccity

Of course i know the majority of the people just likes to create and download caw of real superstars/divas, but their are also lot of people that like to create and download other various caw as well. Of course im well known to do horror/gore caw, but i also do other video game characters such as mortal kombat (i have all the mkx characters except triborg hopefully have his by time game comes out),gta, plus can get characters from many many games, few tv/movie characters, i use 3d models to mae my textures which is the best way esp for caw other than real wrestlers because u need more than just the face logo, i have full body logos front side and back to make them look as realistic as possible. and i can also get multiple variations of certain characters as well

now i can make them as caw or i can turn real superstars/divas into those characters as well. of course first i'ma try and get the full body glitch to work like i did on 2k16, which can be done several ways, one only affects a few slots and one that affects the entire game (which i prefer to use) and i think that one has more to do with the game system than the actual game, the game happens to make it easier to use, and if thats the case then i should be able to get it to work and easier to make them into other characters. 

also if i do get that working i can also swap real superstars out as caw, glitched full body edits of themselves, or as other superstars. or say like on 2k16 u have multiple versions of Triple H, Undertaker, Stone Cold, i can swap them like  Triple H i can have the old school Hunter Herse Hemsley however u spell it come out as the bald Triple H, or long hair Taker come out as the current short haired version.etc etc.i can also upload them and u'll be able to play as other superstars as well except it doesn't work wit caw as if u try to set them as real attire the game will freeze although i got it to work on a few. they will work for me because i will have already had them set up as alt attire but if i turn them off and try to turn alt attire back on it wont let me.

so if u  have any request on who u would want to see and download let me know what character u want and from what game and i see if i can get it, also let me know if u want it as a regular caw or superstar/diva

None. Keep wrestling games like wrestling games and leave the gimmicks (for a lack of a better word) at home.

It's why acts like Fifth Harmony, Flo Rida, Wiz Khalifa, and Machine Gun Kelly are despised by wrestling audiences. Sure, they may have their respective following, but it takes time to build yourself over with that kind of audience, and even then, the crowd is somewhat dead with a wrestler because he can't connect or resonate with them. I was watching a segment with Paul Burchill "The Ripper" incarnation on ECW and the crowd was half asleep throughout all of it despite an appearance from The Hurricane not because those two were boring, but the whole segment felt like it didn't deliver and was poorly planned.

What I'm trying to say is you don't know what to expect with wrestling fans because you don't know what type of audience you're going to get, but we should at least be aware that these kinds of acts have no business to be in a wrestling ring. You can't look any more further than Jon Stewart. Despite making numerous appearances on behalf of WWE, and being an iconic figure in his own right who has always gone against the grain, he is not a bedazzling and polarizing figure inside of a wrestling ring because of the limited creative input he has to work with and even then, wrestling fans are a loyal bunch who pick their favorites. Ben Stiller is certainly an example of that.

Granted, a badass action hero would probably get over like a Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, or Hugh Jackman because not only do they have the acting chops but they can switch on their respective characters naturally. But, that's mostly attributed to the image they have created with the help of cinema. A character that's in for comic relief would need gradual time and would need to be appearing consistently, and after when it's all said and done, you'd always have the side that argues against their appearance altogether because it's at the expense of a talent that needs that type of exposure for himself.

None. Keep wrestling games like wrestling games and leave the gimmicks (for a lack of a better word) at home.

It's why acts like Fifth Harmony, Flo Rida, Wiz Khalifa, and Machine Gun Kelly are despised by wrestling audiences. Sure, they may have their respective following, but it takes time to build yourself over with that kind of audience, and even then, the crowd is somewhat dead with a wrestler because he can't connect or resonate with them. I was watching a segment with Paul Burchill "The Ripper" incarnation on ECW and the crowd was half asleep throughout all of it despite an appearance from The Hurricane not because those two were boring, but the whole segment felt like it didn't deliver and was poorly planned.

What I'm trying to say is you don't know what to expect with wrestling fans because you don't know what type of audience you're going to get, but we should at least be aware that these kinds of acts have no business to be in a wrestling ring. You can't look any more further than Jon Stewart. Despite making numerous appearances on behalf of WWE, and being an iconic figure in his own right who has always gone against the grain, he is not a bedazzling and polarizing figure inside of a wrestling ring because of the limited creative input he has to work with and even then, wrestling fans are a loyal bunch who pick their favorites. Ben Stiller is certainly an example of that.

Granted, a badass action hero would probably get over like a Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, or Hugh Jackman because not only do they have the acting chops but they can switch on their respective characters naturally. But, that's mostly attributed to the image they have created with the help of cinema. A character that's in for comic relief would need gradual time and would need to be appearing consistently, and after when it's all said and done, you'd always have the side that argues against their appearance altogether because it's at the expense of a talent that needs that type of exposure for himself.

u act like im talking about real life lol creating video game characters etc has nothing to do with or any affect anything with wrestling in real life or its fans opinions. i know it aint everybody cup of tea, but there are many people who like to play as people other than real wrestlers, so just because u want to keep your wrestling game pure with nothing but real wrestlers, doesn't mean everyone else wants to do the same thing

but i do agree with u that those kinds of people doesn't need to be in a wrestling ring, but like i said im talking about a video game which is meant to have fun with and do stuff u cant do or people u wont see do in real life,

Turn Alexa Bliss into Rainbow Dash from the mobile video game My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I fully expect her to have four legs and Rainbow colored hair.

sarcasm i see lol,  

Edited by mrelectriccity

Turn Alexa Bliss into Rainbow Dash from the mobile video game My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I fully expect her to have four legs and Rainbow colored hair.

I don't care if it's sarcasm or not I fully expect someone to do this.If someone doesn't I will.

You don't half talk some fucking shite, Sunny

I can't loose talk like a Moin Akhtar yet. I've got to work up to Electricity's level before I'm even close to spittin' that type of λεξικόν.

Then, I'd just be seeing Meek Mill in court.

But Glacier isn't in the game, it's a bit of a dick move just coming in here to take the piss don't you think? I expected more from you Jeff, you need to at least make realistic requests.

...so, Rainbow Dash?

why not her? lol

Edited by ichiban Rooster

But Glacier isn't in the game, it's a bit of a dick move just coming in here to take the piss don't you think? I expected more from you Jeff, you need to at least make realistic requests.

...so, Rainbow Dash?

the initial post i saw didn't necessarily lay mention to the person actually being in the game i thought he said caw as well.. oh well i was bored. playing phantom pain and going thru these long ass unskippable cutscenes

• 10 months later...
On 9/20/2016 at 11:38 AM, HiPcavallo said:

Ah this brings back memories <3

@GameElite™ any chance I can claim this topic for the Kingdom of Bliss? I think it really deserves to be pinned at the top of our discussion board. A place it can really be appreciated, it's just lost in obscurity here. You'd be doing it a favour moving it The Kingdom of Bliss!

@Smacktalks @Cave Waverider @LordJustice17 What about you guys, would any of you be willing to move it? I won't ask again, I only want this one topic as it's the origin of The Kingdom of Bliss. If mrelectriccity ever comes back and has a problem with it then I will be more than happy to split any future replies from the topic and have Penguin move it back. I just want to see it in a place it can be appreciated, rather than lost at the bottom of this section.