TJ Perkins *Spoilers*

TheHotDogStarkes

thanks for the night of champions spoilers jack ass

Please tell me you're just messing with me...

Well if you had read my posts perhaps you'd see why I had a go at the guy

who cares? You still threw a world class tantrum there.

thank you Auday ! 
Joey I'm completely shocked at you still.

• Like 1

There's no point, you know exactly what my problem was

You still have a problem/issue with me?  Cuz it sounds like you do. 
you either think the CAW is good or bad lol thats was my point. I don care for much about a topic name

• 4 months later...
On 9/15/2016 at 3:09 PM, TheMike24 said:

I mean, Who doesn't have the network and is not a die hard wrestling fan on here?? I'm not really a dick on this one lmao

Ah man...did he spoil your fake wrestling.. LMAO I mean bitchin about the cruiserweight title match being spoiled - oh god I'm laughing so hard I'm gonna fall over in my chair...boohoohoo 

LMFAO @ the fact so many are pissy about this...too funny. Sad really, actually.

On 2/17/2017 at 0:44 PM, The Ritty said:

Ah man...did he spoil your fake wrestling.. LMAO I mean bitchin about the cruiserweight title match being spoiled - oh god I'm laughing so hard I'm gonna fall over in my chair...boohoohoo 

LMFAO @ the fact so many are pissy about this...too funny. Sad really, actually.

LMAO Dude tell me about it!

On 2/17/2017 at 11:44 AM, The Ritty said:

Yeah, let's just complain about the servers instead:

Is this what I pay money for? I can't even fucking download one god damn creation with out it timing out and giving me a newtork connection error. YEARS AND YEARS YEARS of this COMPLETE BULLSHIT!? Fuck this game. No way I buy another till they start giving us what we PAY for. Ridiculous.

On 24/02/2017 at 6:29 AM, AgeofSandow said:

Yeah, let's just complain about the servers instead:

Is this what I pay money for? I can't even fucking download one god damn creation with out it timing out and giving me a newtork connection error. YEARS AND YEARS YEARS of this COMPLETE BULLSHIT!? Fuck this game. No way I buy another till they start giving us what we PAY for. Ridiculous.

AOS I'm with you on this one the servers deleted my save data so I'm back to square one again, oh mike great caw but yeah the servers are fucked up and they need to resolve this issue immediately.

On 2/17/2017 at 5:44 PM, The Ritty said:

God forbid one gets invested in a wrestling show that they won't get it spoiled for them, I suppose by your logic I can spoil fake tv shows and fake movies for you right?

• Like 2

Fucking hell Joey, how dare you not want to know everything in advance so you can just enjoy it while it's happening!

TheMike24 and The Ritty, I've got a spoiler alert for you. Jimmy dies! Now lets see how you like it.