TJ Perkins *Spoilers*

TheHotDogStarkes

Uhhhh This is probably my last caw til 2K17. I lost all of my data, caws, Universe, Career, etc. But i was able to obtain majority of my caws back so i wasn't so bummed. I was extremely happy that TJP won the CWC last night. and soon as the new Cruiserweight Title was reveal, I already had an Idea on how to make it in the game. And I guess I had to make TJP as well right!?
Anyways, Both are up for Downloads, Give it some likes.  No need for suggestions but if you want to give me some that'll be cool as well. 

My gamertag is Hitman Mike24

Cruiserweight Chmpionship

WWE%202K16%2027_zpsujxibnow.png

TJ Perkins

Face

WWE%202K16%2025_zpsdoged7dm.png

CWC Debut Attire

WWE%202K16%2026_zpspja8x9qo.png

CWC Finale Attire

WWE%202K16%2024_zpsjnwrjg1j.png

• Like 1

Thanks for the spoilers you dick 

I mean, Who doesn't have the network and is not a die hard wrestling fan on here?? 
I'm not really a dick on this one lmao

Edited by TheMike24

Well I was in work today and was asleep during the final, I hadn't gotten the chance the watch it yet just like other folk on the site and the fact you posted the result on the title of the topic was a dick move since it doesn't give anyone who's not seen the final the chance to not be spoiled as this topic would be one of the first topic titles they see when they logged on to the site 

• Like 2

Well I was in work today and was asleep during the final, I hadn't gotten the chance the watch it yet just like other folk on the site and the fact you posted the result on the title of the topic was a dick move since it doesn't give anyone who's not seen the final the chance to not be spoiled as this topic would be one of the first topic titles they see when they logged on to the site 

I was in work too, fell asleep when I tried to watch it, when I got home. However I got a notification when he want from  the app itself. 
But to your point I guess you're right, maybe I Shouldn't post any spoilers but I dont think anything was really spoiled.It's everywhere, on the dirtsheets, on the websites, everywhere. My bad if you took offense to this dude. 

Edited by TheMike24

6z69no.jpg

It's a decent start but the morph is a ways off imo.

• Cheek bones need to be fuller and higher.
  • The mouth position needs to be higher and slightly narrower.
  • The eyebrows need more separation. (The gap in the middle)
  • The space between nose and mouth needs to be reduced.
  • The nose needs to be wider and shorter in height.
  • The right eye (his left) looks a little high up and the skin fold on the outside corner is the wrong shape.
  • Lastly the head-shape needs to be a little wider. That with raising the cheeks will create the roundness TJ has.

If you can look at those points you've got yourself one solid TJP.

• Like 1

I was in work too, fell asleep when I tried to watch it, when I got home. However I got a notification when he want from  the app itself. 
But to your point I guess you're right, maybe I Shouldn't post any spoilers but I dont think anything was really spoiled.It's everywhere, on the dirtsheets, on the websites, everywhere. My bad if you took offense to this dude. 

Just change the title. Jeesh.

Wooooooow thanks for ruining it for me. Some people have shit to do and can't watch it the second it comes out.

This topic wasnt for general discussion about what you didnt see or wasn't around to catch, I could care less. Stop your complaining. This Topic was for the CAW and the new belt, take your complaints somewhere else dude.  

Don't feel bad bro and damn sure don't change the title. Yell it proud you're new cruiserweight champ tjp! Good work here

Yea I dont feel bad at all, Thanks for the support ! :)

Just change the title. Jeesh.

Nope!!! Too bad so sad 

So basically fuck everybody else because you knew the result? nice one 

Nah, not even, I was just really annoyed how you took the life out of a CAW topic to tell me something you could've messaged me about perssonally. I dont know you well enough for you to be comfortable enough to be insensitive and call me a dick. If you said to me, in a message, "Hey, your topic title spoiled the results for the CWC, and is likely to spoil it for everyone else, could you please change the topic title?" I would've agreed with you and just changed it, No problem but you took a negative route and Now we're here. i'm sorry I spoiled it for you, I truly am, But 2 wrongs dont make a right

btw your CAW is heavyweight or something and he would not be able to be the Cruiserweight Champ lol

good work on the attire and belt though

Bruhhhhh lmao!!! Small mistake, i was rushing to put this CAW out and only really wanted to get these attires done quickly. I didnt even noticed until I tried to put the strap on him lmao. My bad 
and Thank you so much 

• 2 weeks later...