Someone have Billed ID

KinGJP

Nobody's really bothered working on the sound IDs other than that table we were talking about mate, there are thousands of files to work through as all the commentary sounds are in there too and it's too tedious for anyone to bother :lol As I said I've wrote down a bunch of stuff that I've not yet tested or identified, but if you're after anyone else's IDs that aren't in the table lemme know and I'll see what I've got.

Edited by 4 Life

sad :(, But i love ur work, now i have a cute WWe 2k16 Thx to you pozzum canvier , much more !.

Now i try to do a good config with mp3 gain cause the sounds of entrance are listen too weak !

sad :(, But i love ur work, now i have a cute WWe 2k16 Thx to you pozzum canvier , much more !.

Now i try to do a good config with mp3 gain cause the sounds of entrance are listen too weak !

Yeah mate set the target volume to 99dB. Might need to go louder if you've not filtered  them though but try that first.