non wrestler request (will pay for)

SaviorOfTheMasses

With the coverage and detail on those tats, you probably could have picked anyone worse to create tbh :lol

He didn't specify what clothing to wear, make him in a full body suit, then charge a grand for your work :p

• Like 1

He didn't specify what clothing to wear, make him in a full body suit, then charge a grand for your work :p

Gotta have a wrestling outfit after all... OP I'll make him wearing a Kane outfit complete with mask and wig, I ask for £2000 but open to negotiation. 

Gotta have a wrestling outfit after all... OP I'll make him wearing a Kane outfit complete with mask and wig, I ask for £2000 but open to negotiation. 

I'll do it for 1900 pounds :3 

• Like 1

I'll do it for 1900 pounds :3 

M8 u r 1 cheeky... 1900 and a custom tron :p 

• Like 1