Where did Undertaker's hat go??

Clarityman

I was just playing as Undertaker and his hat was missing in the entrance.

I do have both Hulk and Hollywood Hulk Hogan installed, I think I read somewhere that that can cause a conflict with Taker's hat, but I can't find that information as I'm looking for it again.

Does anyone know how to bring the hat back?

lol awesome. Any real ideas? I can't rightly track down the Repo Man. Or Seven.

I read in one Hogan install thread to remove some evt prop files if having problems with Bossman's stick... however the nightstick is fine in that entrance; it would seem because the files were cleaned up before I installed it.

But I can't find any information about why Taker's hat has gone missing.

Edited by Clarityman

After some investigation I figured out the problem. If I remove evt_prop05.pac from the evt folder, the hat comes back.

Problem is, if I remove that file, Hollywood Hogan's shirt goes missing and he rips at his bare flesh in his entrance.

So now I know the conflict, but idk how to solve it. Either I lose the shirt or I lose the hat.

P.S. Further investigation indicates Repo Man def has nothing to do with it as he's not in my game.

You need to separate the prop files and only use the ones that don't clash.

I keep my 2K15 stuff separated like so.

7b08fb234097dac1b1a3fedd57f5818e.png

ce4002f46f7d9a0195cfd40c9f9244b2.png

Thanks Perfectplex! Although I'm not sure how to do that.

However it's a moot point because for me, installing your 2k15 entrances update with your organization automatically fixed the issue for me, and I got the hat back.

When I downloaded your file, did it automatically organize the pacs into your configuration above?? Just curious at this point.

You can organise them however you wish the game will read them from its own folder or from the props folder or evt folder so long as it finds them.

Any clashing files it will just prioritise the last one it reads but its advisable not to have clashing files as I've found sometimes it doesn't prioritise one over the other and loads the one I don't want it to.

However none of those in that pack clash that I know of anyway.

Hm interesting. I just found it odd that installing the 2k15 entrances with your configuration fixed my problem, but whatever, as long as it works.

I had intended to thank you for releasing that anyway, as it really helped me in a number of ways, so... thank you!