Tool to pop out object

ObsoleteRipZz

Would any of you guys know the tool to use to pop out objects such as shirts and vests that are warping into the body? I've been gone for a bit and the tutorial I was using before is gone I think the user left the modding scene. Trying to complete this D'Lo mod tonight but I can't seem to remember what the tool was. 

Would any of you guys know the tool to use to pop out objects such as shirts and vests that are warping into the body? I've been gone for a bit and the tutorial I was using before is gone I think the user left the modding scene. Trying to complete this D'Lo mod tonight but I can't seem to remember what the tool was. 

i know what you are talking about,i also used that tutorial,the user was Broken Dreams btw,but i'm not able to understand what you mean,you want to know how to remove an object from a Wrestler,or how to add it? you can PM me and i can help you

I am currently working on a masking tool which will hide unwanted body parts rather than you have to remove or shrink them under clothing.

Stay tuned.

Will it be similar to Anatomizer? 

I am currently working on a masking tool which will hide unwanted body parts rather than you have to remove or shrink them under clothing.

Stay tuned.

Will it be similar to Anatomizer? 

Yes, but I am pretty much having to learn from scratch so you will have to bear with me.

It will be a series of check boxes so you can just pick and choose what to show or hide then save it out and add it to your pach.

I know how to achieve the effect but rather than anybody have to do the hex editing I am trying to make a tool to do the job for you as it's a rather tedious affair which will only lead to a lot of confusion.

Nothing to be excited about just yet, this is about as far as I've got while I learn how to open a file as hex, edit it with tool commands then save the file out again.

2cf801c1837e76477e05d43d3aad6624.png

Edited by Perfectplex
  • Like 3

Stay tuned.

Looking forward to that. Would also be very cool if we figure out how to identify the code that corresponds to masking in the 00CE so we can copy it over to a mod, for example using a top from another wrestler and copying the masking hex from their 00CE, and then putting that into the 00CE of the mod so the same masking is produced on the mod. Suppose it might work if you're using a top and both wrestlers (the person the top is from and your mod) both have their legs entirely covered, you could probably just copy the chunk of their hex assuming other parts also coincide such as elbow pads.

Edited by 4 Life

The problem with the more intricate masking detail is that the game hides specific faces on the mesh, but the ID's for the faces for one model is not the same as another so you may find on one it hides the elbow for an elbow pad but on another it hides random faces.

This would really require someone like Tekken to load the mesh then have it so that we can click on individual faces of the mesh and it say flashes/pulses and then by clicking right mouse button we can show or hide that face, then at the end save out as a generated 00CE file, this is way beyond me, the best I can offer is to hide a body part which should still be useful given that many people have been shrinking body parts so they aren't visible.

That would definitely come in handy. The particular tool in blender I was looking for was when u clicked on a specific spot it would pop that object out of that specific spot I can't remember the name of it for the life of me

Sorry for the confusion.

I don't quite understand what you mean by 'pop it out', do you mean you want to 'grow' a selection of faces out?

If so in Edit mode select the faces you want to stretch/shrink and under the tools panel on the left (Press T) look under the extrude options to see if the one you are looking for is there. If you extrude along normals this will only make the vertices,edges or faces depending what you are working with move in and out of the angle the face is pointing.

ec022699290e7dff4caa95cc2f5edcff.png

Or shrink/fatten to avoid creating new verts.

8d38af0c46520d151b90c7420021ed66.png

Edited by Perfectplex

do you know what the "00CE" file is for entrance.pac files? 

This will definitely come in handy if it can be used to hide the feet parts that show through boots

Edited by hovathagod32