Superstars that i wish were in 2K17 :D

Sonia_Bayley

Hello Community, Here are some Superstars that i wish we're in WWE 2K17, I don't know if there is already a Thread for this so i made a new Thread.

I really would like to see these Superstars:
- Batista (2014, 2010, 2008 as Alt.Attires)
- Jacqueline (HoF)
- Randy Orton (Retro 2008, Maybe with Alt.Attires)
- Hulk Hogan
- The Hardy Boyz (Yes, I'm dreaming too far)
- Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
- Kevin Nash
- The Brian Kendrick
- Mick Foley (With his 3 other Faces but as Alternate Attires with Alternate Entrances)
- Kane (Retro - 1997) (These Alternate Attires: 2001 Half-Mask, 2002 Half-Mask, 2003 Unmasked with his attire from the Half-Masked, 2004 Barbed Wire Tights, 2009 Tights, 2011 Slammy Awards Return Attire (with the Iron-Mask in the Entrance)
- Undertaker (Retro - 1990) (These Alternate Attires: 2000 American Bad Ass, 2004 Big Evil, 2005 Deadman Persona Comeback, 2006-2011 Long Hair Attire, 2010 LoD Look-a-like attire that he wear at WM26 vs. HBK, 2012 WM28 Attire)
- John Cena (Retro - Doctor of Thuganomics) (These Alternate Attires: 2004 WrestleMania 20 vs. Big Show, 2008 Royal Rumble Return Attire, 2009 HLR Attire, 2009 Survivor Series Orange Attire, 2010 SummerSlam Purple Attire, 2011 Red Attire WM27, 2012 Rise Above Hate Attire, 2012 Green Attire, 2013 10 Years Strong Attire, 2013 WWE Champion Attire, 2014 Green Neon Attire, 2014 Yellow/Red Attire, 2015 Blue Attire, 2015 US Champion Attire, 2016 Orange Return Attire)
- Tommy Dreamer
- Sandman
- Sabu
- Eddie Guerrero

Well that's my little (or not) list of some wishes of Superstars to be in WWE 2K17.

Greetings from France,

Brian a.k.a The Legend Killer :):D

• Like 1

Hello Community, Here are some Superstars that i wish we're in WWE 2K17, I don't know if there is already a Thread for this so i made a new Thread.

I really would like to see these Superstars:
- Batista (2014, 2010, 2008 as Alt.Attires)
- Jacqueline (HoF)
- Randy Orton (Retro 2008, Maybe with Alt.Attires)
- Hulk Hogan
- The Hardy Boyz (Yes, I'm dreaming too far)
- Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
- Kevin Nash
- The Brian Kendrick
- Mick Foley (With his 3 other Faces but as Alternate Attires with Alternate Entrances)
- Kane (Retro - 1997) (These Alternate Attires: 2001 Half-Mask, 2002 Half-Mask, 2003 Unmasked with his attire from the Half-Masked, 2004 Barbed Wire Tights, 2009 Tights, 2011 Slammy Awards Return Attire (with the Iron-Mask in the Entrance)
- Undertaker (Retro - 1990) (These Alternate Attires: 2000 American Bad Ass, 2004 Big Evil, 2005 Deadman Persona Comeback, 2006-2011 Long Hair Attire, 2010 LoD Look-a-like attire that he wear at WM26 vs. HBK, 2012 WM28 Attire)
- John Cena (Retro - Doctor of Thuganomics) (These Alternate Attires: 2004 WrestleMania 20 vs. Big Show, 2008 Royal Rumble Return Attire, 2009 HLR Attire, 2009 Survivor Series Orange Attire, 2010 SummerSlam Purple Attire, 2011 Red Attire WM27, 2012 Rise Above Hate Attire, 2012 Green Attire, 2013 10 Years Strong Attire, 2013 WWE Champion Attire, 2014 Green Neon Attire, 2014 Yellow/Red Attire, 2015 Blue Attire, 2015 US Champion Attire, 2016 Orange Return Attire)
- Tommy Dreamer
- Sandman
- Sabu
- Eddie Guerrero

Well that's my little (or not) list of some wishes of Superstars to be in WWE 2K17.

Greetings from France,

Brian a.k.a The Legend Killer :):D

give up on hardy boys, because their both still under contract with tna 

Jacqueline could still be a possible addition to the roster If they do a DLC HOF showcase like they did last year.

I doubt a HOF Showcase mode, as they'd be constructing an entirely 'new' game mode just for DLC

Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kazuchika Okada, Tetsuya Naito, Sanada, BushiEvilJay Lethal, Kenny OmegaKota IbushiThe Motor City Machine GunsKatsuyori ShibataBobby FishKyle O'ReillyDalton CastleAdam PageNaomichi MarafujiYuji NagataTama TongaThe BriscoesThe Young BucksMatt SydalRicochetWill OspreayKushidaThe AddictionToru YanoSilas YoungYujiro TakahashiRysuke TaguchiHirooki GotoTiger MaskJushin Thunder LigerRoppongi ViceMichael ElginZack Sabre JrTomohiro IshiiCaptain New JapanCheeseburgerTogi MakabeTomoaki HonmaSatoshi KojimaHiroyoshi TenzanChase OwensGedoJadoYoshi Hashi... And well I guess everyone else I've failed to mention from the current ROH and NJPW rosters except ANX (who can go fuck themselves). I'm sure there are some glaring omissions as I've put relatively little thought into this list and cant be fucked checking back over it for anyone I missed.

Too bad none of them will be in.

But if you're wanting a more realistic wish list I'll skip the whole list thing (because otherwise I'm just rehashing names others have already said or will just be sitting here for ages trying to think of a solid long ass list that includes everyone I'd want) and just stick to one guy I think gets horribly overlooked. I know it's not going to happen this year and is a pretty unlikely candidate, but just once I'd really love to get an ECW era Jerry Lynn in a WWE game. He was a tremendous talent that sadly never got the opportunities he deserved, and one of my all time favourites.

I just don't know why Vince doesn't have a better working relationship with other promotions. Well, I get the reason why, but an existing one with NJPW wouldn't hurt and open so many possibilities for a much more globally diverse roster. TAKA Michinoku and Tajiri is one thing, but Yugi Nagata and Hiroshi Tanahashi is another.

Jacqueline could still be a possible addition to the roster If they do a DLC HOF showcase like they did last year.

showcase is done. too many of the current product fans bitched and complained and now it's gone

I just don't know why Vince doesn't have a better working relationship with other promotions. Well, I get the reason why, but an existing one with NJPW wouldn't hurt and open so many possibilities for a much more globally diverse roster. TAKA Michinoku and Tajiri is one thing, but Yugi Nagata and Hiroshi Tanahashi is another.

Plus a talent exchange would work wonders for anyone who begins to get lost in the shuffle when creative has no plans for them, or the lower tier guys who just flounder around aimlessly. It could prevent guys from getting buried and allow the lower tier guys a good opportunity to elevate themselves without WWE having to invest too much time into them. Not to mention the exposure would give WWE a bigger presence in the Japanese market.

But in saying that I would rather it didn't happen. I'm happy with the current NJPW/ROH/CMLL/Noah partnership, last thing I'd want is WWE coming in and fucking it all up. And as great as the talent opportunities would be I can't say I could really see it working from a management side of things, for one thing do you really think Vince would ever be willing to let his guys take a loss against anyone from NJPW?

Plus a talent exchange would work wonders for anyone who begins to get lost in the shuffle when creative has no plans for them, or the lower tier guys who just flounder around aimlessly. It could prevent guys from getting buried and allow the lower tier guys a good opportunity to elevate themselves without WWE having to invest too much time into them. Not to mention the exposure would give WWE a bigger presence in the Japanese market.

But in saying that I would rather it didn't happen. I'm happy with the current NJPW/ROH/CMLL/Noah partnership, last thing I'd want is WWE coming in and fucking it all up. And as great as the talent opportunities would be I can't say I could really see it working from a management side of things, for one thing do you really think Vince would ever be willing to let his guys take a loss against anyone from NJPW?

Same could be said for Gedo, it would be a great sitcom though.

Liger beat Breeze at Takeover if you want to count that 

Gedo lets his guys take losses all the time. Yes most of the time NJPW talent tends to go over, but they respect the hierarchy of the talent. ROH gets a lot of shit for letting NJPW guys go over all the time, but rarely has a ROH guy taken a loss when it would've made more sense for them to go over (and even those instances are somewhat debatable). When NJPW sends in a guy like Kazuchika Okada and the best opponent ROH has for him is a Dalton Castle then it just flat out does not make sense for ROH's guy to go over. But lets not forget that NJPW has also given ROH tag teams the IWGP (Jr) tag belts on numerous occasions, and always booked them quite strong against their own teams, Jay Lethal has been given the win against NJPW talent every time he's faced them in singles matches, Kyle O'Reilly got to the finals of best of the super juniors last year (and recently redeemed his loss in the finals with a win against Kushida), and ROH's "All star" team went over Bullet Club last year. Gedo also booked Nakajima and Marafuji quite strong during the G1 Climax, hell Marafuji flat out dominated the IWGP champion on the first night.

Liger beating Breeze doesn't really count though. That was a Triple H call, not a Vince call. If we were talking strictly a NXT/NJPW talent exchange it would probably be a completely different story altogether.

showcase is done. too many of the current product fans bitched and complained and now it's gone

A lot of old school fans thought it was retarded as well. Besides they put more work into the actual game this year instead of a shitty mode that you beat in a week.

• Like 1

CM Punk

AJ Lee

Chris Beniot

The Yeti

Robocop

Hulk Hogan

Brooklyn Brawler

David Flair

Zues

etc.

THE YETAY! Wait no Shockmaster?

Edited by HarlotEffect93

A lot of old school fans thought it was retarded as well. Besides they put more work into the actual game this year instead of a shitty mode that you beat in a week.

no. most of the current fans were the ones that threw tantrums about how showcase mode was pointless. in a way it was pointless i've never denied that, but showcase was the only way legend fans really got alot of retro content without sacraficing the current roster. well whatever it's over now. same with the diva/women fans. they have thrown tantrums for years. but i guess from the way thq treated the divas year to year that's understandable. the difference though is legends fans will be upset but we eventually move on. current and women fans throw tantrums till they get what they want.

no. most of the current fans were the ones that threw tantrums about how showcase mode was pointless. in a way it was pointless i've never denied that, but showcase was the only way legend fans really got alot of retro content without sacraficing the current roster. well whatever it's over now. same with the diva/women fans. they have thrown tantrums for years. but i guess from the way thq treated the divas year to year that's understandable. the difference though is legends fans will be upset but we eventually move on. current and women fans throw tantrums till they get what they want.

Legends helped build the business and pave the way for the roster of today no doubt about it, but I would rather have a current jobber than someone that most people don't know. The game is called 2k17 not 2k93. I'm not saying take out legends that are in the game, they just shouldn't have priority over current stars in a current game.