Superstars that i wish were in 2K17 :D

Sonia_Bayley

Jacqueline could still be a possible addition to the roster If they do a DLC HOF showcase like they did last year.

showcase is done. too many of the current product fans bitched and complained and now it's gone

A lot of old school fans thought it was retarded as well. Besides they put more work into the actual game this year instead of a shitty mode that you beat in a week.

no. most of the current fans were the ones that threw tantrums about how showcase mode was pointless. in a way it was pointless i've never denied that, but showcase was the only way legend fans really got alot of retro content without sacraficing the current roster. well whatever it's over now. same with the diva/women fans. they have thrown tantrums for years. but i guess from the way thq treated the divas year to year that's understandable. the difference though is legends fans will be upset but we eventually move on. current and women fans throw tantrums till they get what they want.

Legends helped build the business and pave the way for the roster of today no doubt about it, but I would rather have a current jobber than someone that most people don't know. The game is called 2k17 not 2k93. I'm not saying take out legends that are in the game, they just shouldn't have priority over current stars in a current game.

For what its worth a lot of legends would actually be more well known than current jobbers, because they performed at a time when wrestling had a bigger audience and was more mainstream (especially those that worked for both WWF and WCW). Not to mention the younger fans can easily go back and watch all of these legends classic matches on the WWE Network for only $9.99 a month!

Also worth pointing out there's a good reason why WWE 2K16 did the Austin showcase, people bitched about that being unnecessary but fact is even today Austin still sells. At the end of the day this is a business and when it comes right down to it the point of making these games is to turn a profit. The current roster doesn't have the same drawing power that WWE's talent use to have, that's largely why these games have started including so many legends in recent years. Some of us want more legends, some of us want more current talent in these games, and there's more than enough room to cater to both markets. People can pull out that "the game is called 2K17, not 2K93" shit all you want but the fact is the priority shouldn't be just the current roster, the priority should be on assembling a roster that will appeal to a wider audience so they can sell as many copies of the game as possible. If a current jobber has to get cut in the process then it's a fair trade off.

• Like 1

Jacqueline could still be a possible addition to the roster If they do a DLC HOF showcase like they did last year.

showcase is done. too many of the current product fans bitched and complained and now it's gone

A lot of old school fans thought it was retarded as well. Besides they put more work into the actual game this year instead of a shitty mode that you beat in a week.

no. most of the current fans were the ones that threw tantrums about how showcase mode was pointless. in a way it was pointless i've never denied that, but showcase was the only way legend fans really got alot of retro content without sacraficing the current roster. well whatever it's over now. same with the diva/women fans. they have thrown tantrums for years. but i guess from the way thq treated the divas year to year that's understandable. the difference though is legends fans will be upset but we eventually move on. current and women fans throw tantrums till they get what they want.

Legends helped build the business and pave the way for the roster of today no doubt about it, but I would rather have a current jobber than someone that most people don't know. The game is called 2k17 not 2k93. I'm not saying take out legends that are in the game, they just shouldn't have priority over current stars in a current game.

absolutely but my biggest issue is the selfish ones like that raventurnsheel guy on the 2k forums that thinks that only current superstars should be in this game. don't get me wrong. i've had a blast doing a current universe (i even rebooted it to post mitb to reflect the pre and post brand splits) but i also enjoy doing the retro universes as well.  my thing has always been that there should be something for everyone.  i'm actually not even opposed to the idea of having a huge Legends DLC and just having all the current people on disc.  i get the digital deluxe every year anyway so i wouldn't be paying for anything extra. I'm one of the few that was vocal about that enhancement nxt dlc being a dlc and not on disc because by all rights, apollo nia and shinsuke should have been on disc.  i could see say ciampa and gargano as dlc even gallows and anderson but it made zero sense when Apollo had been pretty much on the current roster since mania and if they cut off the roster around Extreme rules (this year payback) like they said, then yeah all those people should have been included. i guess it was just a cash grab. Like i said i wouldn't mind if they just made a huge 2 Legends DLC, a "Just debuted" current pack, and the moves pack we always get and maybe a 5th pack - a themes pack. i think that would make everyone happy especially if for say 2k18 the entire on disc roster covered from mania 32 (this year) to mania 33.

that's kind of why i'm against the game releasing around mania cause you think we get outdated attires and models now? lol mania is where they love to update their looks lol but yeah i'm totally in agreement with you. matter of fact i had the most fun with an AJ Styles caw doing the Summerslam match with cena and pretty much had the same exact finish lol

• Demolition
  • Money Inc
  • Kurt Angle
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Chris Benoit
  • Owen Hart
  • Sabu
  • RVD
  • Psycho Sid
  • The Model Rick Martel
  • Tito Santana
  • Texas Tornado
  • Lex Luger (heel WWF debut)

The Dreamlist

Edited by jbl328

I would say the club ..but I understand why they are not in. Would be nice to get a WCW pack including cruiser weight division maybe Kidman Psychosis/ Rey/ and Ultimo dragon. NWO pack Steiner / bag well/Norton Ecw pack Rvd/Sabu/Dreamer/taz /Raven .  

realistically couldve made the game

batista
dlo brown
eddie guerrero
faarooq
godfather
jacqueline
karl anderson

kurt angle
luke gallows
ken shamrock
kurt angle
rvd
william regal
xpac

If you are on PC, I will port Batista from 2K16 to 2K17 and for Gallows and Anderson, I think they will be as DLC.

batista
dlo brown
eddie guerrero
faarooq
godfather
jacqueline
karl anderson

kurt angle
luke gallows
ken shamrock
kurt angle
rvd
william regal
xpac

WWE/Vince has final say

batista
dlo brown
eddie guerrero
faarooq
godfather
jacqueline
karl anderson

kurt angle
luke gallows
ken shamrock
kurt angle
rvd
william regal
xpac

WWE/Vince has final say

i know who has the final say. :_

WWE/Vince has final say

Do you?

Hidden Content

that's why i put wwe/vince cause honestly we don't know if Trips has taken over that role. last year i'd say it was vince but with all the women and nxt and current content we got it had to be H right? no way does vince care that much to give pretty much everyone what they want.

WWE/Vince has final say

Do you?

Hidden Content

that's why i put wwe/vince cause honestly we don't know if Trips has taken over that role. last year i'd say it was vince but with all the women and nxt and current content we got it had to be H right? no way does vince care that much to give pretty much everyone what they want.

Hold up a sec.....Vince has the final say?

• GameElite™ changed the title to Superstars that i wish were in 2K17 :D

WWE/Vince has final say

Do you?

Hidden Content

Hold up a sec.....Vince has the final say?

he did last year... "the matadores will be in a wwegame as dlc before the 4hw" kind of verifies that type of speculation. but maybe Triple H has taken over now. vince didn't do the call this year, triple h did, and Vince didn't hold the 2k17 thing with Nakamura, Triple H did.  plus if Ryback was telling the truth he said vince referred to AJ styles as "that little twerp" so yeah. this is all just speculation but just saying

Back on topic, has anyone else wanted TNA to cooperate with WWE along the lines of games and movies(three-disc documentaries, not the POS's they call action films)? Think of all the superstars/divas missing that could allow for so many showcases to be made. Listing some off: Kurt Angle, The Hardys, Drew Galloway, Lashley(not too important), MVP, addin CM Punk just because, and many others. If Vince or Triple H one would stop acting like anyone from TNA had 'magically disappeared' or are 'dead for the following years' they could get people to do things for them

Back on topic, has anyone else wanted TNA to cooperate with WWE along the lines of games and movies(three-disc documentaries, not the POS's they call action films)? Think of all the superstars/divas missing that could allow for so many showcases to be made. Listing some off: Kurt Angle, The Hardys, Drew Galloway, Lashley(not too important), MVP, addin CM Punk just because, and many others. If Vince or Triple H one would stop acting like anyone from TNA had 'magically disappeared' or are 'dead for the following years' they could get people to do things for them

CM Punk will never do anything with the wwe ever again.

Sid Vicious/Pyscho Sid

I wouldn't mind seeing Gangrel back in (I love the brood entrance)

and Yokozuna 

Cant really think of too many others atm

Edited by OmniBLACK

CM Punk will never do anything with the wwe ever again.

Time will heal the wound. He will probably be back, maybe in 10-12 years lol, to get inducted to the HOF or some shit, not as a wrestler anymore.