WrestlingGaming And TheGameZone4's 2K16 Mods - WWE The New Era - Arena Mods Project RELEASED!

A.M. Gaming

Hey man, I'm facing a problem with NXT Takeover Dallas arena, the game crashes after the loading screen. There's a way to fix this?!

wait what? so was the game working before installing my mods? did you install any other mods?

Actually, I've been facing this problem only with NXT TO Dallas, since you first released, way before the New Arena project, the other arena mods works great.

Hey man, I'm facing a problem with NXT Takeover Dallas arena, the game crashes after the loading screen. There's a way to fix this?!

wait what? so was the game working before installing my mods? did you install any other mods?

Actually, I've been facing this problem only with NXT TO Dallas, since you first released, way before the New Arena project, the other arena mods works great.

pretty strange,i never had that issue,and other people like Apost Khan tested and even made a video of my mod and everything works fine for them

• Like 1

I have some troubles with your belt mod. It works fine with Paige entrance but with others Divas its bugging like this: http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/510419Title.png

Same problem with the Universal Belt mod.

unfortunately this is an issue without any solution,same happens with Skeeno's belt mod

hey man,i have a problem with hell in a cell arena.its same with your raw arena.

dude,there are some UPDATES(not shouting) files also,make sure to install them,that will fix the issue 

I have some troubles with your belt mod. It works fine with Paige entrance but with others Divas its bugging like this: http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/510419Title.png

unfortunately this is an issue without any solution,same happens with Skeeno's belt mod

Well, i dont have this problem with Skeeno's UV belt but anyway, if there isn't any solution i'm gonna use it like this, it's still a great mod so

• Like 1

Well, i dont have this problem with Skeeno's UV belt but anyway, if there isn't any solution i'm gonna use it like this, it's still a great mod so

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...