Arn Anderson Manager Glitch?

Matt6sic6

Yeah, so I've come across this glitch(?) where Larry Zbyszko is the ONLY person who can be a manager for Arn Anderson. I was going to have a title match for the WCW TV title between Arn and Sting '91, and I was going to have Ric Flair '91 be Arn's manager - but that's the thing, right after selecting Arn, it asks if I want to "remove manager Y/N?" and when I select "no" it automatically selects Zbyszko and asks if I want the COM to control him or Player 2. If I hit back, it goes back to the "remove manger Y/N?" screen. It won't LET me pick anyone else. Interestingly enough, if I flip the scenario and choose Zbyszko it automatically selects Arn as his manager. So I thought it initially had something to do with Teams, so I went in and disbanded The Enforcer's, I also stopped by the edit wrestler section and glanced over the options, and there's no manager or team options. Needless to say the breaking up of the team did absolutely nothing to help the problem I'm having. Anyone know of a solution or have any thoughts on the matter? Yuke's at its finest.

Is this in one on one play or are you editing a match in universe?

There's separate team options in universe as well as standard gameplay, trying disbanding both if you haven't. 

There's some odd glitches in the game with stuff like this, might be out of luck. 

all you have to do is when it says do you want to add manager put no then add the manager anyway. it works kinda like 2k15 where if you chose bray wyatt it would auto add luke harper and erik rowan

Is this in one on one play or are you editing a match in universe?

There's separate team options in universe as well as standard gameplay, trying disbanding both if you haven't. 

There's some odd glitches in the game with stuff like this, might be out of luck. 

yeah it's just the auto manager thing that goes on. it happens with Larry/Arn, Outsiders, Harlem Heat, Rusev and Lana, Brock and Heyman, and Kane/Taker and Paul Bearer. i usually just delete the manager then re-add whatever manager i want.

i really hope this "hidden" feature becomes selectable cause this would be a good system to assign managers for rivalry matches and such

Thanks Jai, after messing with it like you suggested I was able to select who I wanted. At first I was thinking it had something to do with having modded the game, but that's the way the vanilla menu works. Kinda irritating. You would think that it'd erase the relationship if you deleted the team info but it's hard coded to default to that character (at first).

Thanks Jai, after messing with it like you suggested I was able to select who I wanted. At first I was thinking it had something to do with having modded the game, but that's the way the vanilla menu works. Kinda irritating. You would think that it'd erase the relationship if you deleted the team info but it's hard coded to default to that character (at first).

yeah trust me it annoyed me at first too lol. yeah deleting the team should erase the relationship. i guess they're gonna tout doing that as a new feature lol

has anybody found a way to play as a manager glitch, think there was one on 2k15 or might of been 2k14,

that was 2k14 and it was patched.