Late PC version CONFIRMED !!!

Gift Of Jericho

Around the 3:05 mark, check it out guys !!! No confirmed date, but we are sure that there will be a PC version.

At least we won't have to worry about it like the last 2 years :p 

Drink it in mannnnn.

Edited: Shit I just realized I'm slow as fuck... I was too happy to notice anything xD

Edited by Gift Of Jericho
  • Like 3

Unbelievable! What the hell are the sales figures for last gen? Perhaps if you didn't bring out a game 6 months late people wouldn't pirate the shit out of it.

I believe they don't want to release the PC version at the same time as the consoles because they KNOW that people will mostly play it on PC (modding ?), and on PC it can be easily pirated, so they will be fucked. I understand that, and at least they reward us with all the DLCs :) And some stupid bugs...

Unbelievable! What the hell are the sales figures for last gen? Perhaps if you didn't bring out a game 6 months late people wouldn't pirate the shit out of it.

I believe they don't want to release the PC version at the same time as the consoles because they KNOW that people will mostly play it on PC (modding ?), and on PC it can be easily pirated, so they will be fucked. I understand that, and at least they reward us with all the DLCs :) And some stupid bugs...

unless they changed it this year lol

but yeah i agree with you. and LOL at his excuse about custom music when last gen has it. last gen. has nothing but universe and exhibition. that's so laughable.  anyone that buys that version is a sucker

• Like 1

they dont make late pc port because of piracy they make late because they have many platforms to release at time i think this is last year we get late because maybe this is last year for last gen

but yeah i agree with you. and LOL at his excuse about custom music when last gen has it. last gen. has nothing but universe and exhibition. that's so laughable.  anyone that buys that version is a sucker

Well, there are people who love the game but don't own a PS4 or X1. I played every game in the series until SvR 2011 since I only had a PS2, and I had to gave up on '12, '13 and 2K14... Damn that was sad.

I'm kinda bummed about his awnser for the highlight reel/replay system..he said that it just takes the top moments of the matches I want to be able to view the whole match in replay system and make YouTube videos with different camera angles etc hopefully he just doesn't know the awnser

they dont make late pc port because of piracy they make late because they have many platforms to release at time i think this is last year we get late because maybe this is last year for last gen

That is def one aspect of it, releasing on PC is more difficult because you need to ensure that your game can run on a thousand different configurations. It is infinitely easier to release a complete version of the game, patch that version once bugs crop up, then it is to release a bunch of dlc packs, that each break the game in unexpected ways on different spec builds, forcing you to waste dev time on 5 or 6 patches. It also comes down to asking price. Console gamers are accustom to paying $60+ for a game and more for DLC. On PC this game would die a death if you attempted to charge those prices. There is a reason why Overwatch only costs $40 on pc vs $60 on console.

Well, there are people who love the game but don't own a PS4 or X1. I played every game in the series until SvR 2011 since I only had a PS2, and I had to gave up on '12, '13 and 2K14... Damn that was sad.

no that i can understand that. not everyone can pop out 300-400$ for a new system. i'm just saying that anyone that buys 2k17 on last gen that actually expects a my career on there (and there have been a bunch of people on twitter and youtube that actually thinks that) is a sucker for buying that game on last gen lol i didn't get a ps3 till 2010 and i got my 360 in 2009 so i totally get what you're saying

no that i can understand that. not everyone can pop out 300-400$ for a new system. i'm just saying that anyone that buys 2k17 on last gen that actually expects a my career on there (and there have been a bunch of people on twitter and youtube that actually thinks that) is a sucker for buying that game on last gen lol i didn't get a ps3 till 2010 and i got my 360 in 2009 so i totally get what you're saying

I got a PS3 in 2014, yest that late. Got 2K15 on just questioned why I did it, it just wasn't any good. The player faces, they just never really tried on last gen, they custom soundtracks out that year and stuff. You see the faces on FIFA on last gen and they actually look good. Just my feeling is that 2K never really tried. Built my PC Dec 2015 and haven't touched my PS3 since, WWE on next gen engine is so vastly different and better, its just not even a contest

CD Keys also have it for pre order, also stating 30th October 2016 release date.

Can't trust those dates though, they are only placeholders. Just keep it in our mind and tell ourselves that we will get the game in March.

Edited by Gift Of Jericho

CD Keys also have it for pre order, also stating 30th October 2016 release date.

Can't trust those dates though, they are only placeholders. Just keep it in our mind and tell ourselves that we will get the game in March.

That's very true!! I've preordered regardless!! 😊👍

That's very true!! I've preordered regardless!! 😊👍

Good luck to you bro :D Let us know if there is any response :D  

• Like 1

490,000 on 360

570,000 on PS3

65,000 on PC

so 10~15 % of the last gen versions of the game.

For Reference

1,190,000 on PS4

580,000 on XBOne

so only about 5% of the PS4 version

Also PS3 sells almost as much as XBOne.

** Please note VGChartz does not include Downloaded Sales which are more likey to happen on the latest consoles.

Edited by pozzum
  • Like 1

I'm mainly hoping for a 1 month delay, a fair amount of other companies do that.

Actually I haven't seen any company delay a sport game :p Since they are sport game they can get outdated very quickly. 

** Please note VGChartz does not include Downloaded Sales which are more likey to happen on the latest consoles.

So the lack of download figures are going to severely hamper PCs figures or do they have PC download figures? If they dont have download figures, 65,000 people buying on disk impresses me somewhat. Not sure thats a terrible thing or not, probably is

Edited by Kopmeister

So the lack of download figures are going to severely hamper PCs figures or do they have PC download figures? If they dont have download figures, 65,000 people buying on disk impresses me somewhat. Not sure thats a terrible thing or not, probably is

PC Figures are from Steam Spy which are fairly Accurate.  VGCharts states sales of 0.00 million for PC

PC Figures are from Steam Spy which are fairly Accurate.  VGCharts states sales of 0.00 million for PC

Damn I've never seen the figures before. Thats pretty horrendous :/ Lets say that 2K decide to stop making WWE games for PC, I mean we would all be angry but would you be able to see their side? Depends how much they bother to adjust it to PC rather than just porting it over

What if by later version they just release it 1 day after consoles? Obviously that won't be the case but Last-Gen legitimately has nothing right now.Here are the features for Last-Gen right now

Last Gen Features :

Exhibition

Universe Mode

That's it the only "replayable" value they have is Universe Mode,Exhibiton for me is mostly used to test out a created character before I decide to use them or delete(DELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETE) them.That's all they get.Bryce Yang (the guy who's incredibly vague about things) says it takes time to develop and release at the same date for 4 consoles.Here are the features that Current Gen has :

Exhibiton

Universe Mode

My Career

They have two modes that you can (allegedly due to the new things said to be included in Universe and Career) play the hell out of before getting bored.

I get that developing for 4 systems (5 if you include PC) is stressful(can't think of a better word) enough.But with the features Last-Gen has is it really worth it to continue developing the games for it anymore? I mean I know the sale numbers are good and the PC numbers are terrible (compared to consoles) but due to the later release of the PC version that's why the sales are low,people have to wait 5-6 months for a new version of the game of course the sales are going to be bad.If the developers would stop catering towards Last-Gen users (the game on last-gen only has 2 playable modes(creations suite isn't something that you play it's something you use) ) they'd only have to work on the game for 2 systems.That's not as "stressful" as 4 systems.Hell since it was 4 systems you could work on it for 3 systems if the PC version released on the same date.

I'm no game developer but with the way Yang is talking he's making it sound like if they weren't developing for 4 systems it would be easier to release a PC version earlier.

If anything I said was wrong I'd love to get corrected.

Edited by B-FTW
  • Like 1