Searching Problem in Community Craetions

JonasSlasher

Hi guys! There seems to be a problem with CC for me. When i search for a wrestler in the search bar using a hashtag, lets say i type in shinsuke nakamura,, anything just appears.

its not like before when we type in something,, only CAWS that have that hashtag or are related to the thing we searched appears,, now it seems like the search for CC is broken with wrestlers,,

anyone else experiencing this problem?

• 1 month later...

I noticed this problem a couple of months ago when I uploaded the Rock N Roll Express.  I decided to give it awhile and see if they fix it, but notice that they haven't.  I have Ron Garvin and Barry Windham ready to upload, but I'm not sure I'm gonna bother with anymore creations since you can't search them.  :(

I noticed this problem a couple of months ago when I uploaded the Rock N Roll Express.  I decided to give it awhile and see if they fix it, but notice that they haven't.  I have Ron Garvin and Barry Windham ready to upload, but I'm not sure I'm gonna bother with anymore creations since you can't search them.  :(

lol i seen the rock n roll express last night they tagged with cody rhodes n a 6 man match against Trevor Lee from TNA and 2 other people, the hardy boys was there also they faced Gangrel and some other dude, oh Sabu interfered and put eff hardy through table and left lol also got to meet oh Flair and get his autograph 

lol i seen the rock n roll express last night they tagged with cody rhodes n a 6 man match against Trevor Lee from TNA and 2 other people, the hardy boys was there also they faced Gangrel and some other dude, oh Sabu interfered and put eff hardy through table and left lol also got to meet oh Flair and get his autograph 

Greenville, SC?

Greenville, SC?

spartanburg,sc at the btw event

Edited by mrelectriccity

Greenville, SC?

spartanburg,sc at the btw event

That's right.  Couldn't remember which.  I wanted to go, but had to work.

• 2 weeks later...