WWE 2K17 Official Screenshots - ROMAN REIGN vs SAMI ZAYN CROWD + BACKSTAGE BRAWL + STAGE FIGHT GAMEPLAY - Sep 10, 2016

.RyeE.

ROMAN REIGN vs SAMI ZAYN CROWD + BACKSTAGE BRAWL GAMEPLAY - Sep 10, 2016

Sources: 2Kdev

Crowd + Backstage Fight

dmw4kl.jpg

Stage Fight

rvytuh.jpg

GAMEPLAY TRAILER - Sep 8, 2016

Sources: IGN

xcoxme.jpgf0xavp.jpg
2rz9ssi.jpg
35d47pi.jpg
9pyywh.jpg
9j2cra.jpg
2m5o49l.jpg
2csfchw.jpg
2qiv7tg.jpg
qxjnu8.jpg
nnquqf.jpg
d438m.jpg
r8fmf9.jpg
21zwqf.jpg
mm4exj.jpg
15rjy1s.jpg
2rdua1t.jpg
amtj6w.jpg
ma9rnc.jpg
28twfaf.jpg
2zow0zl.jpg
30hwyrk.jpg
2hy807d.jpg
2ngx98j.jpg
33usfif.jpg
2enlset.jpg
2gt87yf.jpg
2s7x5sp.jpg
20ixwmv.jpg
28wo57p.jpg
6zsr53.jpg
684m0k.jpg
zlyza9.jpg
ab56p1.jpg

WEEK 5 - Aug 31, 2016

amn85.jpg314p92x.jpg2s81mz8.jpgxmnyoy.jpg2wf1pxc.jpg2ivmyyc.jpg

WEEK 4 - Aug 23, 2016

1124bbq.jpgwi6cft.jpgxqcshx.jpgv3hfgx.jpg11uurky.jpg14bkyyp.jpg257napz.jpg5ceolz.jpg6dr6zd.jpg

WEEK 3 - Aug 17, 2016

2db1f9s.jpgjq6nhk.jpg30t48ib.jpgqxotq1.jpg2ennk8x.jpg2qal9ic.jpg

WEEK 3 - Aug 16, 2016

28qzspd.jpg2py5d37.jpgiyg7y1.jpg1073vj8.jpgnb53mc.jpg2ns0s52.jpg9a4vfl.jpg2qcl08n.jpg5fpzr5.jpg2eygppt.jpg2zp0ffo.jpg

WEEK 2 - Aug 9, 2016

Charlotte, Baron Corbin, Big E, Randy Orton, Braun Strowman, Finn Balor

6r7k3p.jpgsv13te.jpgw70i06.jpgj15av4.jpg21owjk7.jpg2zp705k.jpgi1edrq.jpg

WEEK 1 - Aug 2, 2016

Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, The Usos, The Bellas

akvhp4.jpgsblgjl.jpgf40nr4.jpgiz72px.jpg2s6lh7b.jpg2uqhmvp.jpg15ek3f6.jpg2nixrtx.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshots from video

WCW Goldberg Entranceipcx00.jpg23kzqz7.jpges2681.jpg2nlmqr.jpg2d7hl79.jpgnqxvn7.jpg

The New Day Entrance

2vll9qf.jpg2nkjm9t.jpg2ro48s2.jpg2lwpxdi.jpgnn62hw.jpg2i7pdsg.jpg

Finn Balor Entrance

oqhd6u.jpg2upy981.jpgw6qemv.jpg27yv4pj.jpg2ahtq55.jpg344zh9i.jpgxeizwh.jpgw8t1s6.jpgqntzba.jpg168gzf8.jpg

Brock Lesnar Entrance

2e3z9lv.jpg1zoeown.jpgwcmzi8.jpgzmnpmr.jpg33vi29w.jpg
Edited by .RaieE.
  • Like 1

Lesnar looks good !

Jericho looks awesome !

Usos nothing different with Jimmy but Jey has been edited !

Bellas much better !

Other :

WM 32 looks good !

Old RAW Arena not new !

New Entrances for both Bellas !

WHEN ARE THE OTHERS COMING TODAY?

Edited by RollingRocky300

Good morning, just woke up and saw this. What i notice, is that the facepaint on the upper uso is wearing off, the second usos facepaint instead is really fresh.

Lesnar looks good !

Jericho looks awesome !

Usos nothing different with Jimmy but Jey has been edited !

Bellas much better !

Other :

WM 32 looks good !

Old RAW Arena not new !

New Entrances for both Bellas !

WHEN ARE THE OTHERS COMING TODAY?

It's WM31 and of course they don't have the new Raw arena, it debuted last week.

However I think it's noteworthy to point out that WM31 actually is in daylight now, so thats pretty awesome.

The Ascension, Booker T , The Bella Twins. Heath Slater, Los Matadores, Ultimate Warrior,Jericho,Warrior,The Vaudevillians,Erick Rowan,The Usos,Brian Pillman,Tyler Breeze und R-Truth They should be shown as pictures later today, because they are represented in this picture

AmusementPark.jpg

The Ascension, Booker T , The Bella Twins. Heath Slater, Los Matadores, Ultimate Warrior,Jericho,Warrior,The Vaudevillians,Erick Rowan,The Usos,Brian Pillman,Tyler Breeze und R-Truth They should be shown as pictures later today, because they are represented in this picture

AmusementPark.jpg

Larry Zbyszko (Larryland)
Rhyno ("Gore" in graffiti on the far left, under "HD")

I also see an anvil to the right of the chair...possibly Jim "Anvil" Neidhart?  And not sure if those are supposed to be crows flying above the T-Rex, but if so, there's Sting.  Then there's the strongman sign...maybe Mark Henry (World's Strongest Man)? Also guessing we will see the Royal Rumble set...the two R's in Larryland being out seem to signal RR:  Royal Rumble.

Edited by WolfgangJT

I also see an anvil to the right of the chair...possibly Jim "Anvil" Neidhart?  And not sure if those are supposed to be crows flying above the T-Rex, but if so, there's Sting.  Then there's the strongman sign...maybe Mark Henry (World's Strongest Man)? Also guessing we will see the Royal Rumble set...the two R's in Larryland being out seem to signal RR:  Royal Rumble.

could the RR mean Rick Rude?

AmusementPark.jpg

And New Day! ('Unicorn Magic' Poster kind of thing on that Ferris Wheel)

AmusementPark.jpg

It says Twin Magic....i.e. The Bellas, which have been shown.

could the RR mean Rick Rude?

Hmmmm...possibly....

Edited by WolfgangJT
  • Like 1

The Strongmen are the the Vaudevillains.

That's Twin Magic - the Bellas

AmusementPark.jpg

It says Twin Magic....i.e. The Bellas, which have been shown.

Lol :p 

TBH It looked more like Xavier and Kofi

I'm guessing thats the rock mashing up Los Matadores?

Could be...it has the steaming nostrils like his tat...but that could also just be the depiction of El Torito so you'd realize it was Los Matadores.

Curious, does anyone see the Lesnar reference in the pic?  He was shown, but I'm seeming to miss seeing the reference.

Edited by WolfgangJT