opening mods in wwe creations

some wwe fan

If you don't have the pac file then it won't open, the game will just crash. Unless it's just a texture mod, then it will open but it'll just display the original textures since these are what's on your system. In other words, you need the pac file of the mod for it to work, and even then there are no guarantees.

If you don't have the pac file then it won't open, the game will just crash. Unless it's just a texture mod, then it will open but it'll just display the original textures since these are what's on your system. In other words, you need the pac file of the mod for it to work, and even then there are no guarantees.

so if i want to add a shirt to a modded wrestler I cant?

I misunderstood, I thought you meant downloading a modded superstar from Community Creations for some reason :lol  Well, there's a small chance that you might be able to open the modded wrestler in the Creation Suite and not only not have it crash but also have all the items intact, if that happens then you've been fucking lucky tbh. If you have lucked out, then you'd best back up your save file before you edit it and save it as a CAW because there's the possibility that you'll corrupt your save file.

Edited by 4 Life

I misunderstood, I thought you meant downloading a modded superstar from Community Creations for some reason :lol  Well, there's a small chance that you might be able to open the modded wrestler in the Creation Suite and not only not have it crash but also have all the items intact, if that happens then you've been fucking lucky tbh. If you have lucked out, then you'd best back up your save file before you edit it and save it as a CAW because there's the possibility that you'll corrupt your save file.

np but i guess im nkt gonna do it dont wanna do sht and screwover