10/20/30 man scramble concept

TheHeartbrokenKid

So I was trying to create a new match type that could it be quite interesting to play with. Basically the match works like the Royal Rumble with people entering after a time period and everything, but instead of being thrown over the rope, you have to be pinned or submit to be eliminated. I used @pozzum's match editor and edited the rumble match, disabling the royal and rope break options, as well as enabling pin, submit, elimination and ring out options. 
The match starts fine, but when a person enters, they end up just running at the ring but never entering. Also, when you press the pin option when someone is on the ground, it just picks them up like in a royal rumble. The idea probably won't work because of the match type numbers and stuff, but still it would be cool to make it happen. 

Any ideas/suggestions? :) 

there seems to be some custom bindings with separate match numbers.

Yeah. Certain match numbers have options enabled that override any manual settings, sadly. Not sure how you could work around it unless the location where the preset match types are stored in the files is found and understood.

Edited by Cave Waverider

I miss 6-man Battle Royals that you can win w/o throwing over the top rope-- those were my fave matches to play other then the match  the OP described, when I'd do that in No Mercy...

I miss 6-man Battle Royals that you can win w/o throwing over the top rope-- those were my fave matches to play other then the match  the OP described, when I'd do that in No Mercy...

Actually you can do that now. Thanks to Pozzum's wonderful Match Editor mod, you can create that kind of match. Follow his video tutorial on the match editor and you should be good :) 

Edited by TheHeartbrokenKid

Actually you can do that now. Thanks to Pozzum's wonderful Match Editor mod, you can create that kind of match. Follow his video tutorial on the match editor and you should be good :) 

TOO SWEET!!!