1000 logo limit

powersource

After 5 attempts to make a roster of 100 CAWs, it seems that after 43 CAWs the game resets itself and erases all my work, sending the game back to default settings. I have lost over 300 hours of my life making CAWs only to have the game erase them without warning. When I tried to replace the save file with a backup copy, i still would get the corrupt save file message.  There are some Modders who have hundreds of Wrestlers on their roster. how can I do the same? I have already changed the Chunk.bin file, am I missing something? any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. And thank you again to all the Modders who help make WWE2k16 a fun game!

Don't swap the save file over while Steam is still active . Come out of Steam altogether , swap the back up over and then reenable Steam . Ive been able to get back ups to work doing that but they dont work if you do it while youre still in Steam .

Do you know of a MOD that makes it possible to backup your CAWs and you can just inject them into the game when you need them?  I know K.G. has one and I have that one but you have to be online to use it and i dont always have an internet connection.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.