Replacing Renders Without X-Packer

Perfectplex

Hi i wanted to install some renders.Cause u deleted the the header file so i decided to install them with pactool as soon i inject them i play wwe 2k16 when it came to character selection the game crashed.any idea

Hi i wanted to install some renders.Cause u deleted the the header file so i decided to install them with pactool as soon i inject them i play wwe 2k16 when it came to character selection the game crashed.any idea

Try reading the very first line of the first post, it''s written in huge text ;) There's a tutorial in my signature btw.

Edited by 4 Life

An incorrect render wouldn't crash the game, it would simply display incorrectly or not display at all (default to shaded character render).

Are you using Steam version?

• 1 month later...

This tutorial is really helping me out, thanks mate you're awesome :)

please share the header and footer link ? as i want to replace my renders by Hxd !!:D

You guys are making this much more difficult for yourselves than it needs to be :lol Use VisitorX's Custom Character Tools, as Perfectplex said in the first post this method is now obsolete as Visitor basically used the info to create a user-friendly tool. Select your slot, choose the render type (a, b or c), load your image and click inject, literally takes less than a minute ;) I also wrote a tutorial on how to prepare renders properly if you need help there http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/63359-tutorialpreparing-all-3-types-of-renders-injecting-with-visitorxs-injector-tool-easy-quick-all-free-tools/

• 1 month later...